• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Dswfty

Shiny barboach for trade. Looking for X exclusive mega stones and leftover. Also other Shiny's just offer worse i can do is say no.

OMGHunta

Have:
- Shiny Charmander (2 Max IV, Modest Nature)
- Shiny Talonflame (3 Max IV)
- Shiny Sawsbuck (2 Max IV)
- Shiny Garbodor (2 Max IV)
- Shiny Mime Jr. (2 Max IV)
- Shiny Smeargle (2 Max IV)
- Shiny Ivysaur (2 Max IV)
- Shiny Skarmory (2 Max IV)

Want:
- Shiny Chespin (Bulletproof preferred)
- Shiny Froakie (Protean preferred)

Squirrel1898

I have a shiny Frogadier with torrent that I caught in the friend safari on my Y version...not sure of the nature or ivs off the top of my head. I'm desperately looking for a shiny Froakie/Frogadier with protean to use in my X version. I got the ability capsule from the Battle Maison hoping to switch my Frogadier from torrent to protean but apparently can't switch to hidden abilities, so I'm willing to throw in the ability capsule in the trade. I'd also be interested in a shiny Charmander. I'm not particularly concerned with the ivs, but would like to ev train myself if possible. Feel free to PM if you have what I'm looking for, or have another offer for the shiny Frogadier I have. Thanks!

Floette

Fennekin
I have a shiny Female, Relaxed Helioptile (Friend Safari) with 31 IV in Speed / Sp. D (I believe its Sp. D).

If anyone wants to offer~ looking for perfect IV'd / flawless pokemon in particular :S

darkdrudge

I have a shiny horsea or luvdisc for trade for a shiny honedge

pls pm

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
I have a shiny Alomomora up for grabs. Offer and I'll most likely accept. However, the only fishing shinies I'll accept are Relicanth and Magikarp.

(Sees post with Furfrou) Dangit I don't have Trapinch or Chansey :c

Shuam

righteous
Shinies are in sig, also have 5IV jolly close combat guts/quick feet teddiursa, manectite & mewtwoite x

want shinies, please no fish offers. PM if interested.

Damion|XY

IV Breeder
I am a fairly good breeder and can/will breed pokemon with 5 iv for certain shiny pokemon.
Pm me or look for me in the wifi chat. I also do iv checking service down to a T. As to egg moves it may vary depending on whether I have them or not.

I also am looking for 5iv foreign pokemon.(Non Us/English)

The shines I have to offer are as followed.
Crawdaunt
Swalot
Loudred
Ditto
Hawklucha

What I am looking for.
Charmander, Nidoran, Gastly, Gligar, Shuckle, tyrogue, torchic, ralts, slakoth, roselia, camerupt, zangoose, snorunt, beldum, cranidos, buneary, snover, roggenrola, petilil, yamask, solosis, joltik, axew, golett, rufflet, fenekin, froakie, tyrunt, amora, phantump, punkaboo, noibat.

IGN: Damion 1504-6384-0490

shadowF

have shiny spritzee! looking for shiny froakie or its evolutions. or if you have another 6th generation shiny in mind, pm me.

Last edited:

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
Just caught a shiny lvl 25 careful Clauncher can be nicknamed.
PM me with offers, only accepting shinies.

Squirrel1898

I have a shiny Frogadier with torrent that I caught in the friend safari on my Y version...not sure of the nature or ivs off the top of my head. I'm desperately looking for a shiny Froakie/Frogadier with protean to use in my X version. I got the ability capsule from the Battle Maison hoping to switch my Frogadier from torrent to protean but apparently can't switch to hidden abilities, so I'm willing to throw in the ability capsule in the trade. I'd also be interested in a shiny Charmander. I'm not particularly concerned with the ivs, but would like to ev train myself if possible. Feel free to PM if you have what I'm looking for, or have another offer for the shiny Frogadier I have. Thanks!

bluenasty

I have a Shiny Quagsire that I caught in the wild. Havent trained it at all yet. PM with any offers as I don't see myself using this ever lol.

I have a shiny fletchinflider. Pm for offers.

Col-Erase

I have a nameable Flame Body Ponyta with Def and Speed.

Also, I have a nameable Chansey (SP-Att and Speed. Serene Grace)
(as for past titles I have tons more shinys! Not sure where to list them ... when I make a full list I will put them in my Sig. We can arrange a cross game trade! Just PM me some offers!)

Looking for Shiny Furfrou, F Espurr, Mawile and Pumpkaboo