• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
For trade friend safari Shiny HA(overcoat) Shelgon and shiny bermite.
Looking for mainly shiny protean frokie or own tempo espurr male, but will listen to all offer pm me.

Last edited:

iKnowWhyNo

For Trade: Shiny Sandslash, Shiny HA Ninetales, Shiny Chandelure, Shiny Larvesta

Mainly looking for: Shiny Shelgon/Salamence, Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Wartortle, Shiny Sliggoo, Shiny Togekiss, Shiny Gliscor, Shiny Pupitar/Tyranitar, Shiny Houndour/Houndoom, Shiny Lairon/Aggron, Shiny Kangaskhan, Shiny Marill/Azumarill

Mainly I'm looking for the ones listed, but I'll listen to other offers.

MondBlack

HAVE:

Shiny Aegislash

Shiny Growlithe

Shiny Zoroark

WANT:

Shiny Protean Froakie with good Nature and IVs (will trade ALL my shinies for him)

Shiny Riolu with good Nature and IVs (will trade good for him)

Last edited:

jrd

for trade shiny ammoungus- holding pp up and shiny gulpin-with pokerus- holding 48 bp item of your choise for

mew2nite Y or
Herracronite

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
I have for trade

Shiny Impish Gulpin, can be nicknamed
Shiny Modest Froakie nicknamed Hayabusa,
Shiny Naughty Pancham with 31 IV's in Attack
Shiny Modest Blue Florges with 31 IV's in Special Defense and Speed.

Looking for new gen shinies! No shiny fishes please!

FT: Shiny Seaking, Relicanth, Sawk, Sandile, Lampent, Fraxure, Pawniard

(I'm going to be picky with Lampent & Fraxure, really only looking for friend safari Pokes for them (NO FISHING SHINIES PLEASE)

Looking for (Shiny): Pumpkaboo (preferably Super Sized), Adamant Tyrunt, Modest or Timid Froakie with Protean, Sylveon, and some others (that I don't already have). PM for details & offers :p

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Looking for the Following Shiny Pokémon-
Solosis
Chespin
Froakie
Bergmite
Shuppet
and Aron

I have this shiny- Azumarill.

Not sure on trading him though. It will have to be a Great offer in order for me to trade him away.

Benvolia

Shineys for trade:
Noibat (modest)
Gengar (calm)
Pansear
Audino
Mostly looking for the pokemon in my sig for gengar.
Pm me offers

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Will trade ampharosinite, abomasnite, lucarionite, gengarnite, absolnite, Mawilenite, gyradosnite, heracrossnite, kangsakahnite, houndoomnite, aggronite, scizornite, medichimite, and aerodactylnite, plus a shiny Durant, and a zygarde. ALL OF THESE for a shiny male goomy/sliggo/goodra or shiny honedge/doublade/aegislash
Will trade one of these items for any other shiny that's not fish chained
PM if interested.

XxArchangelxX

Shiny Skarmory Female with Bold Nature and Keen Eyes
Shiny Wobuffet Male with Hardy Nature and Shadow Tag
Shiny Wobuffet Male with Calm Nature and Shadow Tag
Shiny Pichu Female with Adament Nature and Volt Tackle
Shiny Scolipede Female(JAP)with Bashful Nature and Speed Boost ability
Shiny Spiritomb(KOR) female with Hasty nature and Pressure Ability
Shiny Golurk with Hasty Nature and Iron Fist ability
Shiny Steelix with Calm Nature and Hidden Ability Sheer Force
Shiny Chandelure Female with Brave Nature and Flamebody ability
Shiny Drifloon Male with Modest Nature and Unburden Ability

LF: Shiny Solosis or evolutions
Shiny Houndour/Houndoom must be able to nickname
Shiny Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
Shiny Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash

Will trade multiple Shinies for any on my want list. I'm also open to offers. No fish chained shinies however.

JasonStorme

17Yr Veteran Trainer
Shiny Noibat For Shiny Charizard? I also have a Shiny Fraxure.

Shankpotomus

shinys FT:
drowzee
relicanth
gyrados
remoraid
red hasty basculin--will trade this for the attack promoting one

HAs Ft:
chespin
bronzor
helioptile

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR : a shiny male attack promoting redstriped basculin , and or a shiny lax shellder

also looking for :
shiny joltik,skiddo or shiny pansage,and or a shiny low level hawlucha

please pm me offers

LinkZ

I’ve got the following shinies;

Dragonair lv 50, Quirky Nature
Gyarados lv 35, Sassy Nature
Lampent lv 30 (Friend Safari), Gentle Nature
Skrelp lv 25, Calm Nature
Relicanth lv 35, Jolly Nature
Poliwhirl lv 40, Gentle Nature
Poliwrath lv 35, Lonely Nature
Octillery lv 35, Quiet Nature
Ursaring lv 61, Impish Nature
Tyranitar lv 74, Brave Nature (Only trading for a Shiny Ralts, Kirlia or Gardevoir with a decent nature and good IV’s)

I am mostly looking for other shinies, PM me with offers and we’ll see if we can work something out!

GMindz

Poke
Hey i have these shinys for trade
Heliolsik (M) Gentle with Dry skin IVs are Superior Potential Overall greatest stat lies in Attack, Sp Def they simply cant cant be beat

Dragonair (F) Relaxed with Shed Skin IVs are Above Average Overall greatest stat lies in SP Atk, Speed they simply cant be beat

Clauncher (M) Brave with mega launcher IVs are Superior Potential Overall greatest stat lies in Speed they simply cant be beat

Gyarados (M) Sassy with intimidate IVs are Above Average Overall greatest stat lies in HP, Attack some good stats

Blastoise (F) Hasty with torrent IVs are Outstanding Potential Overall Greatest potential lies in HP, Sp Def they simply cant be beat

Qwilfish (F) Naive with poison point IVs are Above average Greatest stat lies in sp atk fantastic stats

Suppet (F) Rash with frisk IVs are Superior overall Greatest stat lies in hp,sp atk they simply cant be beat

Gengar (M) Timid with Levitate IVs are above average overall greatest stat lies in HP, Sp Atk, and Sp. Def they simply cant be beat

Tevenant (M) Bashful with Harvest IVs are superior overall greatest stat lies in Sp atk, Sp def, and Speed they simply cant be beat

Spiritomb (M) Quiet with pressure IVs are above average overall greatest stat lies in HP, Speed they simply cant be beat

I am looking for these shiny Squirtle, Noibat, Torchic, Eevee, Tyrunt, Amaura, Froakie with protean, Chespin, charmander and Bulbasuar if you have any of these shinys then send me a pm thanks

Last edited:

WalreinTheGreat

Walrein The Great
What I have Shiny: Stoutland, Alomomola, Relicanith, Garchomp, Horsea, and Octillery
What I am Looking For Shiny: LOW LEVELED Vulpix, LOW LEVELED Petilil, LOW LEVELED Hoothoot, LOW LEVELD Eevee, LOW LEVELD blue Flabebe, and a Shiny Rufflet

If you have any of those or want one of mine and have an offer, PM me

feelingdand

Hello

I'm offering a Shiny Banette to anyone who can get me a Ditto with EXACTLY 30 SPEED IV!

If anyone can help fulfill this, PM me.
Thank you

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Absolnite, abomasnite, gengarnite, ampharosinite, aerodactylnite, medichimite, Mawilenite, and kangsakahnite UFT for any shinies not fish chained

Willing to trade:

Yvelta
Zygarde
Mewtwo
Mewtwoite Y

For one or two Shines a piece (we can work details, I'm open to a lot of different types, not looking for fishing chains, but almost anything else). If they have good IVs make sure to state a such. Also I can get most Mega Stones, Battle Maison items, etc.

What I am specifically looking for:

Shiny Duskull/Dusclops with Reaper Cloth (Preferred Nature: Adament, Impish, Careful, Jolly)
Shiny male Ralts/Kirlia with a Dawn Stone or Gallade (Preferred Nature: Bold, Modest, Calm Timid. Low level prefferred) (Top priority)
Shiny Zorua/Zoroark.
Shiny Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist
Shiny Skrelp (low trade value, make reasonable offer)

Also looking for King Rock's and Metal Coats.

PM with offer.

Last edited: