• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Looking for a shiny helioptile. I can Breed you Pokémon with 5/6 max IVs. I'm also willing to breed more than one Pokémon for the Helioptile.

WingBlast

Poke-holic
Shiny Magmortar with 2 perfect Ivs. PM me offers please :)

quagsirefan33

Certified Breeder.
Current shinies i have for trade!

Mime Jr. / Roggenrola / Gyarados / Seaking / Spinda / Ivysaur

sinichi

UFT: shiny druddigon and shiny liepard

Dswfty

Shiny's FT:
Relicanth
Alomomola x2 (one male one female)

Looking for:
Other Shiny's
Flawless pokemon
X exclusive mega stones
Leftovers

Looking to do a 3 for 1

E.S.

For trade: Shiny Aipom (2 males), Shiny Abra (3 males), Shiny Cubchoo, Mewtwo stone X and Y

Looking for: Shiny Dedenne, Shiny Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir, Shiny Espurr/Meowstic (female), Shiny Budew/Roselia/Roserade, Shiny Litleo/Pyroar (female), Shiny Larvesta/Volcarona, Shiny Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, Shiny Vullaby/Mandibuzz, Shiny Swirlix, Shiny Vulpix/Ninetales.

Kreayshawn

Have Shiny Garbodor, Female, Naughty Nature, Nicknamed "Garbanna" from a trade. It can hold a Houndoominite.

Looking for: Shiny Burmy that is MALE (Females evolve into Wormadam). Or a Shiny Mothim. Or Shiny Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon

Voodoo900

Shiny FT:
Espeon (Naive)
Electrode (Serious)
Simisear (Lax)
Bronzong (Serious)
Wobbuffet (Docile)

All but Wobbuffet can be nick named

Shiny LF:
Florges (any color, prefer white)
Pinsir
Shuppet
any shiny Kanto or Kalos starters
any shiny fossil pkmn

PM me with offers if you're interested

Ju-da-su

Looking for shiny Charmander (Charmander only...preferably lv.1 UT) with at least 3 perfects, and any nature that promotes either attack stats or speed stat while lowering either another attack stat or defense stats...preferably caught or bred in Luxury Ball.

Have tons of Japanese 5V pokemons for trade. You can see in my trade shop (link in my sig) Will also give up my shinies: Skiddo (nicknamed ゴウラ but can change), Gyarados, Ralts or Foongus, all of which are nicknamable. Will add Lucky Egg or Moon Stone to it if needed.

petizh

Bored Trainer
I can offer:

3x Shiny Clauncher (Modest, Quiet, Brave)
2x Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Snubbull
Shiny Pikachu
Shiny Beldum (Clear body, Adamant, 31 in ATT and Sp.DEF)
5 IV HA or non HA, Adamant Dratini
5 IV HA or non HA, Timid/Modest Eevees
BP items

I can offer any reasonable combination of the above for trade.

Looking for:
Shiny Eevee, Careful/Impish, 31/X/31/X/31/X
Shiny Talonflame line, Adamant, 31/31/X/X/X/X
Shiny, Protean Greninja line, Timid/Modest, X/X/X/31/X/31
Shiny Aegislash line, Brave/Adamant, 31/31/X/X/X/X

Will consider:

Reasonable offers of shinies. Please PM~

Shiny6

Just hatched a level 1 drillbur with 4 max ivs: HP,ATT,DEF,SPD adamant nature with sand rush ability! I'm looking for a ability capsule[priority] and some 5 iv pokemon pairs for it PM me with your offers please!

Zennom

Team Rocket Lover
Looking for: Shiny Froakie preferably with protean ( I managed to hatch one for myself which took forever, but am seeking another for a friend ) I can offer a shiny Skrelp AND Beartic as well as X and Y megastone exclusives on top of that.

jdr0811

I am looking for someone who's willing to trade me my seadra back to me so I can get my kingdra is anyone willing to help. I will give you a shiny skrelp basculin or horsea in return for your help

Shankpotomus

shinys FT:
drowzee
relicanth
gyrados
remoraid
red hasty basculin--will trade this for the attack promoting one
chinchou-(lax nature , but funky/weird stats pm for more info)

HAs Ft:
chespin
bronzor
helioptile

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR : a shiny male attack promoting redstriped basculin , and or a shiny lax shellder

also looking for :
shiny joltik,skiddo or shiny pansage,and or a shiny low level hawlucha

please pm me offers

GMindz

Poke
Hey i have these shinys for trade

Heliolsik (M) Gentle with Dry skin IVs are Superior Potential Overall greatest stat lies in Attack, Sp Def they simply cant cant be beat

Dragonair (F) Relaxed with Shed Skin IVs are Above Average Overall greatest stat lies in SP Atk, Speed they simply cant be beat

Fletchinder

Gyarados (M) Sassy with intimidate IVs are Above Average Overall greatest stat lies in HP, Attack some good stats

Blastoise (F) Hasty with torrent IVs are Outstanding Potential Overall Greatest potential lies in HP, Sp Def they simply cant be beat

Suppet (F) Rash with frisk IVs are Superior overall Greatest stat lies in hp,sp atk they simply cant be beat

Gengar (M) Timid with Levitate IVs are above average overall greatest stat lies in HP, Sp Atk, and Sp. Def they simply cant be beat

Tevenant (M) Bashful with Harvest IVs are superior overall greatest stat lies in Sp atk, Sp def, and Speed they simply cant be beat

Spiritomb (M) Quiet with pressure IVs are above average overall greatest stat lies in HP, Speed they simply cant be beat

Honedge (F) Adament with No Guard Max IVs are in Defense (Offer will have to be good for this one im considering keeping it for my Y Play through)

I am looking for these shiny Squirtle, Noibat, Torchic, Eevee, Tyrunt, Amaura, Froakie with protean, Chespin, Ralts, charmander and Bulbasuar if you have any of these shinys then send me a pm thanks