• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Absolnite, abomasnite, gengarnite, ampharosinite, aerodactylnite, medichimite, Mawilenite, and kangsakahnite UFT for any shinies

PM me. Trade 1 stone for one fishing shiny or other mega stone, 2 stones for one average shiny, 3-4 for one rare shiny, but prices can be negotiated.

Auto for all of them would be a shiny honedge/doublade/aegislash or a shiny male Noibat/Noivern

Main wants:
Shiny Skiddo/Gogoat
Shiny Mareep/Flaafy/Ampharos
Shiny female Meowstic
Mewtwonite X

Saffi

Cubone Hugger
Offering Shiny Timid Ninetales with Drought (Re-nameable)

LF Shiny Sandslash (nameable please) with either Adamant, Jolly Impish, Careful, or neutral nature (neutral with above average IVs) and HA (Sand Rush).

Saffi

Cubone Hugger
Offering Shiny Timid Ninetales with Drought (Re-nameable)

LF Shiny Sandslash (nameable please) with either Adamant, Jolly Impish, Careful, or neutral nature (neutral with above average IVs) and HA (Sand Rush).

^Also Sandshrew is just as good! Thanks.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
For Trade:

Shiny Loudred.
Shiny Simisear.
Shiny Octillery.

I also have Mega stones if anyone wants for a shiny also

Banettite.
Medichamit.
Ampharosite.
Scizorite.
Aerodacrylite.
Meanectite.
Mewtwonite X

Looking for. Any shiny. I'll give 2 or 3 for a Shiny starter.

PM me if you want anything.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Offering ny Shiny torrent greninja IVS 13/31/24/31/22/18

Looking for: Shiny goomy line with good IVS, male espurr with own tempo decent IVS , shiny honedge with good ivs, and shiny phantump natural cure or harvest good ivs. Willing to listen to other offers though no fish shines please.

Benvolia

My shineys ft:
Gengar
Pansear
Audino pm me offers please and no chain fishing pokemon.

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Offering: 5IV Jolly Shiny Pinsir

Looking for: Female 5IV Togepi, Female 5IV Magician Fennekin

Pootis

The Dispenser
Have a Shiny Male Shuppet with Frisk and 31 Ivs in HP, Attack, and Speed. Sadly, it has a Calm Nature. Looking for offers in PM form. Thanks!

joakimthegamer

The Regi Lord
Recently got a shiny Braixen in the friend safari that I would be willing to trade. Most awesome thing would be if someone got a shiny larvesta for it but I am open to most offers (no fish chains tho).
Got a skrelp that I know aren't that valuable but if someone wanna trade a shiny staryu or shiny clauncher/clawitzer for it I am happy to do it.

Xx_PR_Legend_xX

Pokemon Breeder
Im gonna post this here so people that are shiny collecting or trading dont get scammed or don't like exploited shiny's

There's a new way to exploit shiny's and thats by Shiny Value Egg Trading A.K.A like RGN Abuse but a little bit different
The method consist of a program called Instacheck this program let's you see any hidden value like PID SID or Trainer Values
Its simple you just got keep breeding egg's until 1 egg matches the Trainer Value with the Shiny Value of the person your trading with

I wont leave the link's but your free to do it or search it
This program is mostly used to exploit shiny's but i can be used do you don't get scammed from people that offer fake 4-5-6 IV pokemon

VolcaronaZero

Claydol User
Anyone want a Shiny Exploud? I'm planning on getting rid of it soon, and I'll take any decent offers. Shiny starters are appreciated, but not required.

Eveechan

Looking to trade for a shiny Yanma, Houndour, or Pikachu

I have these shinies: will trade 2 for 1
Poliwhirl/politoad/poliwrath(nicknamable)
Basculin(nicknamable)
Sandile
Beautifly
Pansear
Quagsire

Also taking offers on a Shiny Charizard name Shadow

I also have some 5 IV charmanders, a few legendaries
and access to almost everything from safari(will trade 5+ of these if this is what you want)

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D
offering shiny starmie with a masterball (reserved but you can still offer isnt traded yet and he isnt responding)

looking for a modest ditto with 31ivs in hp, special attack, special defence, speed (pref JPN/KOR one but isnt required)

pm me if you want to trade

XxArchangelxX

Shiny Skarmory Female(JAP)with Bold Nature and Keen Eyes
Shiny Wobuffet Male with Hardy Nature and Shadow Tag
Shiny Wobuffet Male with Calm Nature and Shadow Tag
Shiny Scolipede Female(JAP)with Bashful Nature and Speed Boost ability
Shiny Spiritomb(KOR) female with Hasty nature and Pressure Ability
Shiny Golurk with Hasty Nature and Iron Fist ability
Shiny Steelix with Calm Nature and Hidden Ability Sheer Force
Shiny Drifloon Male(Nick named) with Modest Nature and Unburden Ability
Shiny Dedenne Male with Modest Nature and Plus Ability
Shiny Garchomp Male with Jolly Nature and Sandveil ability
Shiny Fraxure Female with Quiet Nature and Mold Breaker ability
Shiny Sneasel Female with Docile Nature and Inner Focus Ability

LF: Shiny Solosis or evolutions
Shiny Houndour/Houndoom must be able to nickname
Shiny Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
Shiny Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash
Shiny Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry

Open to other shiny offers. No fish chained shinies.

Squirrel1898

LF shinies:
Froakie/Fogadier with protean
Honedge
Charmander or evolutions with good nature (solar power if possible)

FT Shinies:
Octillery with pokerus
Frogadier with torrent

Items for trade:
Ability capsule