• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

outburs

Up for trade
Shiny charizard 31 iv spA/spe +speed - defense nature(Only for a shiny gastly line)
Shiny greninja
Shiny poliwhirl

Looking for
Shiny vastly line(preferably +spA or +speed nature)
Shiny honedge line

sheerioxo

What I have: Shiny Dragalge on Level 68 with the moves Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Aqua Tail, and Sludge Bomb. It's ability is Poison Touch. I can offer it to be holding the Aerodactylite if you'd like.

What I want: Shiny Phantump or Trevenant
Shiny Froakie, Frogadier, or Greninja
Shiny Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash
Shiny Ralts, Kirlia, or Gardevoir
Shiny Litwick, Lampent, or Chandelure
Shiny Mienfoo or Mienshao
Shiny Larvesta or Volcarona
Shiny Gastly, Haunter, or Gengar

Asking for only one of the above Shinies in exchange for Dragalge and Aerodactylite.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
FT Shiny-
Azumarill

LF Shiny (*=Most Wanted)-
Solosis*
Froakie*
Chespin*
Zangoose
Goomy*
Fennekin
Bulbasaur
Bergmite*
Aron
Spoink
Venipede
Sandshrew

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Offering my Shiny torrent greninja IVS 13/31/24/31/22/18

Looking for: Shiny goomy line with good IVS, male espurr with own tempo decent IVS , shiny honedge with good ivs, shiny charizard with egg moves and shiny phantump natural cure or harvest good ivs. Willing to listen to other offers though. No fish shines please.

immaperson

Have a shiny Noibat and others.

REALLY want a shiny Pumpkaboo or Gourgeist.

Bumblebee16

Autobot General
I have a shiny Modest Charizard and a Brave Honedge for trade. The Charizard doesn't have good IVs. Honedge has 31 in HP and SpD.

Only looking for the following shinies with good natures: Goomy, Timid Helioptile, Timid/Modest Houndour, Adamant/Jolly HA Riolu with BP and Crunch, Timid or Modest Zorua, or Timid/Modest Lightningrod Electrike. These are the ones I've been after for a while.

Zonyice

Electric Trainer
Trading Shiny Gentle Dousion, with Regenerator taking any offers

almightyspyke

just caught a shiny ditto/ imposter/ rash max IVs in HP SPATK SPDEF SPD

darndest thing. wasnt even looking for one lol
open to any offer for it or any other shiny in my signature. but if you had a shiny electabuzz line with good ivs/good nature, well that would probably be the quickest way to my heart lol

I posted earlier today their natures/ivs/abilites
pm me if you would like me to tell you them again

BlastoisePower

Offering Shiny:
Charizard, Noivern, Alakazam, Metang, Dratini (Level 1), Trapinch, Flygon, Mewostic (M), Ampharos, Rhyperior, Aggron, Klefki, Pyroar, Rapidash, Trevenant, Inkay, Skiddo, Hawlucha, Sunkern, Simsage, Gyarados, Politoed, Raichu, Jiggypuff, Dustox, Luckitung, Seviper, Cubchoo, Smoochum, Wooper

After:
All Shiny:
Leafeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Unberon Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chespin (Only the baby evos) Torchic (Any evo)

Please do not offer me anything else only what I'm after :)

Dswfty

Shiny's for trade:
Seaking
Alomomola Female
Alomomola Male
Relicanth

Bring me other Shiny's, X exclusive mega stones, and leftovers

Squirrel1898

LF shinies:
Froakie/Fogadier with protean
Honedge
Charmander or evolutions with good nature (solar power if possible)

FT Shinies:
Octillery with pokerus
Frogadier with torrent

Items for trade:
Ability capsule

chopsy

Lf 4-6iv ditto will trade shinnies. Will trade shinnies for it. Will need photo or vid proof before trading!

Last edited:

Kreayshawn

Have Shiny Gulpin, Jolly Nature for trade. PM me offers. Will consider anything.

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
I have up for trade:

Shiny Timid Protean Froakie 23\24\31\29\29\27
Shiny Adamant Hawlucha
Shiny Male Modest Froakie nicknamed Hayabusa
Shiny Naughty Pancham
Shiny Adamant Klefki nicknamed Alohamora
Shiny Impish Gulpin. Can be nicknamed.

Looking for 6th gen shinies with decent natures. Specially male Pyroar, Dedenne and the new fossils.

Mega Gobli

The Best
I have an extra shiny Mawile for trade. If anyone is looking for one, pm me offers. It's Naughty nature.

TaurosRicardo

Shiny gabite uft

LF: Houndoominite

Done Deal

Last edited:

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
Have 2 shiny Protean Froakies for trade. One male and one female.

Looking for eevee and other cool shinies.