• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
got shiny Sigilyph Naive and shiny Aerodactyl Mild for trade. No chain fishing...pm me offers

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
I have up for trade:

Shiny Timid Protean Froakie 23\24\31\29\29\27
Shiny Adamant Hawlucha
Shiny Male Modest Froakie nicknamed Hayabusa
Shiny Naughty Pancham
Shiny Adamant Klefki nicknamed Alohamora
Shiny Impish Gulpin. Can be nicknamed.

Looking for 6th gen shinies with decent natures. Specially male Pyroar, Dedenne and the new fossils.

joshua5122

FT: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 shiny timid noibat for trade
5iv:
Honedge- Bold- 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Heracross- Adamant- 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Noibat- Timid- 31/xx/31/31/31/31

shinys:
Clawitzer- Calm
Skrelp- Lonely
Illumise- Rash
Foongus- Relaxed
Corsola- Calm
Goldeen- Bold
Corphish- Bashful
Qwilfish- Naughty
Carvanha- Mild
Relicanth- Quirky
Nosepass- Bashful
Slugma- Quiet
Magikarp- Quiet
Tangela- Adamant
Ditto- Naughty
Beautifly- Calm(jpn)
Politoed- Bold
Seismitoad- Modest
Clefable- Lonely
Gayrados- Careful
Audino- Adamant
Simisear- Sassy
Meditite- Sassy
Dedenne- Quiet
Geodude- Careful
Hawlucha- Hardy
Braixen- Mild- Male
Mewowstic- Jolly(nicknamed espy)
Talonflame- Lax
Helioptile- Naive
Warturtle
Trevenant- Naughty
Charizard- Gentle
Blastoise- Bashful
Gengar- Gentle
Honedge- Brave
Charmeleon- Sassy
Klefki- naughty
noibat- timid
noivern- sassy

GMindz

Poke
Hey i have these shinys for trade

Heliolsik (M) Gentle with Dry skin IVs are Superior Potential Overall greatest stat lies in Attack, Sp Def they simply cant cant be beat

Dragonair (F) Relaxed with Shed Skin IVs are Above Average Overall greatest stat lies in SP Atk, Speed they simply cant be beat

Fletchinder

Gyarados (M) Sassy with intimidate IVs are Above Average Overall greatest stat lies in HP, Attack some good stats

Blastoise (F) Hasty with torrent IVs are Outstanding Potential Overall Greatest potential lies in HP, Sp Def they simply cant be beat

Suppet (F) Rash with frisk IVs are Superior overall Greatest stat lies in hp,sp atk they simply cant be beat

Gengar (M) Timid with Levitate IVs are above average overall greatest stat lies in HP, Sp Atk, and Sp. Def they simply cant be beat

Tevenant (M) Bashful with Harvest IVs are superior overall greatest stat lies in Sp atk, Sp def, and Speed they simply cant be beat

Spiritomb (M) Quiet with pressure IVs are above average overall greatest stat lies in HP, Speed they simply cant be beat

Honedge (F) Adament with No Guard Max IVs are in Defense (Offer will have to be good for this one im considering keeping it for my Y Play through)

I am looking for these shiny Squirtle, Noibat, Torchic, Eevee, Tyrunt, Amaura, Froakie with protean, Chespin, Ralts, charmander and Bulbasuar if you have any of these shinys then send me a pm thanks

sheerioxo

What I have: Shiny Dragalge on Level 68 with the moves Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Aqua Tail, and Sludge Bomb. It's ability is Poison Touch. I can offer it to be holding the Aerodactylite if you'd like.

What I want: Shiny Phantump or Trevenant
Shiny Froakie, Frogadier, or Greninja
Shiny Honedge, Doublade, or Aegislash
Shiny Ralts, Kirlia, or Gardevoir
Shiny Litwick, Lampent, or Chandelure
Shiny Mienfoo or Mienshao
Shiny Larvesta or Volcarona
Shiny Gastly, Haunter, or Gengar

Asking for only one of the above Shinies in exchange for Dragalge and Aerodactylite.

Still wondering if anyone wants to trade! ^,^

I have Shiny Seaking, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Drifblim, Sawk, Mienfoo & Diggersby for trade

I'm seeking Shiny Adamant Tyrunt, Pumpkaboo (preferably Super Sized or Large & Adamant), Modest or Timid Froakie with Protean, etc. (preferably no fishing Shinies). I'm willing to trade two Shiny Pokemon for each. PM offers :p

kdunner

For trade

shiny frogadier Male with protean ability *nick nameable*
level 30 with brave nature

shiny drilbur Male with sand rush ability *nick name 49er
level 7 with adamant nature
Shiny alomomla with hydration ability Level 35 with lonely nature

shiny quagsire female with unaware ability *nick nameable*
level 30 with jolly nature

shiny skrelp male with poison touch ability
level 26 with lonely nature

Seeking

Shiny quagsire (or wooper) with water absorb ability *nicknamed Heresy
nature naughty

shiny electrike (or manectric) with lightning rod ability *nick named Volt Wolf
Mild nature

Shiny Pyroar (or litleo)Male with rivalry ability *nick named Fireheart
Modest nature

3368-2098-1446
I have fighting safari with mankey, throh and Hariyama

Slimjim367

Will trade pokerus, or Battle Maison items like Ability Capsules for shinnies (especially useless ones!)

If you have a shiny that you don't care for I will always trade a capsule or any pokemon/pokerus for it! (however a day or so may be required to obtain one if I'm out of them)

PM me!

quiz_master

I have a Bashful Shiny Luvdisc(lvl 15) and a Lax shiny Hustle male Combee(lvl 31)(x/31/x/x/x/31)

Looking for offers pm me please

Kreayshawn

Have Shiny Durant for trade. Quiet nature & Japanese.

I'm open to any offers . Please PM

outburs

Shinies FT
Charizard 31 iv spA and Speed +speed - defense nature(will only trade for shiny gastly line with + spA or + speed nature)
Gyarados
Greninja
Poliwhirl

Shinies I want
Gastly line
Honedge line
Delphox line
Talonflame line

ragenplay

Got a shiny Togepi with Modest for trade.

Looking for a Shiny Modest Noibat or a Shiny Duskull with Pain Split or a Shiny Mienfoo with Jolly.

Any of the evo line of the aforementioned pokes would be alright too.

sjbdcb711

Shiny Catcher
I have shiny politoed and shiny kingdra that no longer fit in my shiny team. PM me with offers. I only want shinies

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I am looking for some shines. Speciallky shiny Audio, Shiny Venipede, Shiny Clauncher, Shiny Luvdisc, and Shiny Relicath. Also any other 6th Generation Pokemon that are shiny. If you have a spare or two of these I am willing to trade just about anything as long as I have it. The only shiny I have right now is Mr. Mime but have a lot of other pokemon. Please PM if you are willing to trade.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I have a shiny Gooey Goodra, Brave natured.
Pm me offers :3
Edit: Traded :3

Last edited: