• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

ChocolateDrop

FT:

Shiny Honedge(m)-Brave-31/31/30/31/31/31
Shiny Honedge(m)-Brave-31/31/10/5/31/31

Only looking for

Shiny Fennekin-Modest-Magician-Good IVs
Shiny Froakie-Timid-Protean-Good IVS

HAKnSLASH

Expert Trader
SHINYS FOR TRADE:
Shiny Timid Tyrunt
Shiny Bold Volbeat, 31 IVs in HP and Attack
Shiny Jolly Riolu, 31 IVs in Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense
Shiny Modest Female Ralts, 31 IVs in Defense and Special Attack
Shiny Docile Charmander, 31 IVs in Attack and Defense
Shiny Nidoran (Male)

LOOKING FOR:
Shiny Mawile
Shiny Swirlix
Shiny Vaporeon
Shiny Espeon
Any other shiny offers

Last edited:

Trixieboo

old&grouchy
Check my signature!

Willing to offers lots/multiple things for Shiny Zangoose, Ursaring line, Grumpig line, Goodra line, Tyranitar line, or Shiny Tyrantrum line.
Also looking especially for good natured/EV trained Pokes!

LOOKING AT ALL SHINIES EXCLUDING FISHING CHAINED ONES! (except Skrelp/Dragalge)

outburs

Items for trade
Banetite
Aggronite
Aerodactylite
Abomasite
x3 Heartscales

Shinies FT
Greninja
Noibat
Skrelp
Gyarados
Beartic

LF Shinies
Gastly line
Talonflame with gale wings

Open to more offers so feel free to pm me even if its not one of the 2 wanted shinies above.

Torkoa1

Trading Shiny Teddiursa, Medicham & Dusknoir

Seeking NON FISHING Shinies :)

Some specific shinies that interest me are: Espurr, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Honedge, Froakie, and Klefki

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Repost:
still available - Shiny Chespin (HA, Calm, UT, 3 31s, egg moves: curse and spikes, nicknameble)
mainly looking for: 4-5iv Ditto, ANY 5iv shiny

ajdude

hey everyone i'm looking for other shinies that are not chain fished. here are the shinies i have that i am willing to trade. depending on your offer i could trade multiple pokemon on this list. let me know if youre interested in any of these and which shiny you would trade in return.

Electivire
Gyarados
Clawitzer
Dunsparce
Poliwrath
Politoed
Chatot
Floatzel
Quilfish
Sandslash
Relicanth
Durant
Dragalge
Octillery
Dragonite

pm me. only looking for shinies

FiereZero

I have the following shinies for trade
Chesnaught
Snorunt
Dugtrio
Minccino
I'm looking for
A foreign (jap,ger,kor)
Charizard HA with perfect or near perfect ivs ( if it's missing spdef or def that's fine)nature can't negatively affect speed also doesn't really have to be trained
Foreign
Greninja naive nature or timid ha ability
Ivs must be in hp speed and spatk
After that make offers do note I have all starters kanto kalos and what not if you're going to offer those anyways best wishes getting what you want

Shinies I have: (all are legit)

Rhyhorn
Ghastly
Parasect (Named Jet, can't be changed)
Nuzleaf
Primeape(Named Fang, can't be changed)
Tentacruel(Named Anatoli, can't be changed)
Swellow(Named Hurricane, can't be changed)
Magmar
Snubbull(Named Snubbie, can't be changed)
Nidoking(Named Blazzer-misspelling of Blazer >_>, can't be changed)
Metagross
Throh (on Y)
Girafarig (on Y)

Gyarados(x2, named Typhoon & Scarlette, can't be changed)
Haxorus
Gible

Event Shinies:

Entei
Suicune
Raikou
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Pikachu( evo'd from Pichu)

Shinies I'm Looking for:
Charizard
Totdile/Feraligatr
Treecko
Serperior
Aerodactly
Nidoran F
Sandile
Gigalith
Steelix
Seviper
Pinsir
Aggron
Slugma
Rotom
Ponyta/Rapidash
Ninetales
Sableye
Sandslash
Mothim
Terrakion
Froakie
Furfrou
Spritzee
Tyrunt
Hawlucha
Goomy
Moltres
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Heatran

Last edited:

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
I have (x2) Shiny Adamant Honedge, female protean froakie. Looking for shiny Eevees to finish my Eeveelution collection. (still need shiny Vaporeon, Flareon, and Eevee)

ajdude

this is off topic, but has the masuda method worked for anyone?? and if it has how long did it take? any tips on how to get it to work better?

Last edited:

sobbos

this is off topic, but has the masuda method worked for anyone?? and if it has how long did it take? any tips on how to get it to work better?

What are you looking for? And it's all random, but it greatly increases the odds from 1 in 8000+ to 1 in 2000+.

ajdude

What are you looking for? And it's all random, but it greatly increases the odds from 1 in 8000+ to 1 in 2000+.

im trying to get a shiny sawsbuck...ive been searching the friend safari for days now with no luck...and with those odds i guess i'm going to keep looking through the friend safari or see if someone will trade me one lol

Last edited:

sobbos

im trying to get a shiny sawsbuck...ive been searching the friend safari for days now with no luck...and with those odds i guess i'm going to keep looking through the friend safari or see if someone will trade me one lol

Friend Safari Zone is a good place to do so since you'll have it automatically have 2 maxed IVs.

ajdude

Lol really? I found mine literally as I stepped in. The first Pokemon was a Shiny Sawsbuck :D

D: i will literally trade you anything for it.

ajdude