• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

ajdude

anybody have a shiny tailow/swellow with the egg move boomburst? i will trade you another shiny for it. possibly more than one depending on its ivs....please help me here i suck at breeding lol. i could even throw in a battle mansion item other than the ability capsule too. i dont mind if its an sv'd shiny

Last edited:

RJWF

Trading mr krabs the shiny hasty clawitzer
His Ivs are unknown cause I don't know how to check them ^^'
He's level 39 with the mega launcher ability
109 hp 75 Attk 67 def 102 sp attk 77sp def 62 spd
He's a beautiful bright red in colour

What I want:
Shinies only xD
Auto accept any shiny charmander that I can change the name of xD it's all I want for Christmas! All the better of its a good nature!
I'd love roilu (with a good nature) or ninetails (with a good nature) or even a kangaskan (adamant or jolly preferably)
But just offer anything and ill accept or reject it xD

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Have these up for trade!

Shiny Timid Female Litleo ??\??\31\31\31\31
Shiny Timid Female Litleo 31\??\??\31\??\31
Shiny Timid Female Litleo 31\??\31\19\??\31
Shiny Timid Female Litleo 31\??\31\??\??\31
Shiny Timid Female Litleo 31\??\21\31\??\??
Shiny Calm Dunsparce with 31 IV's in HP and Attack
Shiny Quiet Ninjask (Speed Boost)
Shiny Rash Mawile
Shiny Lonely Swablu
Shiny Brave Octillery
Shiny Quiet Corsola
Shiny Quirky Aromatisse
Shiny Timid Panpour 31 Ivs in Speed and HP
Shiny Rash Krookodile

Looking for shinies,

Basherlx

I have a shiny pangoro max spdef and def iv iron fist i belive nature is plus atk minus speed contact me if interested looking for any shiny not caught with fish chaining and with a cool colour scheme

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Temporary Special Offer! If you offer my one of the Shinies in my wanted list, I'll give you the number of Pokemon it says I'll give you, plus a 5IV Eevee with Hidden Ability and Wish! Pm quickly, Only 5 5IVs ^^

If you want the IVs of a Pokemon checked, just ask! ^^

Offering (Non Shiny):

Japanese Cranidos - Brave Nature

Froakie - Serious Nature 3IV with Protean

Happiny - Calm Nature with Serene Grace

Goomy - Timid Nature with Hydration 2IVs(I think)

Venipede - Adamant Nature with Speed Boost, IVs in Attack

Lapras - Quirky Nature with Hydration

Venusaur - Brave Nature, Level 64, attached with Venusaurite(If requested)

Kabutops - Serious Nature Level 40

Zorua - Jolly Nature

Togepi - Docile/Adamant/Gentle Natures with Serene Grace

4IV Eevees(If you want a 5IV, it's in my special offer) - Bold Natures, some with Hidden Ability, all with Egg Move Wish

Litwick - Calm Natures

Fennekin - Modest Natures with Egg Move Wish

Bagon - Naive Nature

Eggs - Eggs for Eggs ^^

Japanese Audino - Quirky Nature

Female Pyroar - Calm Nature Level 91

5IV Vulpix - Timid with Drought and Egg Moves Hypnosis
Offering (Shiny): Sorry, don't have a lot.

Shiny Weepinbel - Rash Nature

Want:
Leftovers

Shiny Espurr/Meowstic(Male/Female) - Preferably with Hidden Ability but it doesn't matter, will offer 5 Pokemon of your choice plus temporary offer

Shiny Larvesta - Timid/Modest

Shiny Amaura - Any Nature that doesn't lower the Def, SAtt, or SDef stats.

Shiny Vulpix - Preferably with Hidden Ability, will offer 5 Pokemon of your choice plus temporary offer

High Demand Offer:
Shiny Eevee - I will only offer this if I get an offer that I absolutely cannot turn down. Most likely not happening, but worth a shot

NateCashMoney

Shiny Male Pyroar for trade. If interested, PM me with what you have.

petizh

Bored Trainer
Special Offer: My friend wants to trade his nicknameable, Shiny, Adamant, Clear Body Metagross, 31 in DEF and Sp.DEF for a Shiny Luxray line, (M) Meowstic line or Azumarill line! Please PM if interested~

Shinies I have for trade:
-Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/X/31/X
-Tyranitar, Sassy, X/X/X/X/31/31
-Gengar, Calm, 31 in HP
-Sand Veil Gligar, Impish, X/31/31/X/31/31
-Dry Skin Heliolisk, Timid, 31 in Sp.ATK and HP
-Snubbull, Mild
-Dunsparce, Careful
-Magikarp, Docile
-Skill Link Cloyster, Hasty, 31 in DEF

All can have Pokerus on request. I can also add items to the trade, such as PP-Ups and BP items if required. In addition, I have non-shiny, 5 IV HA/non-HA Dratinis and 5 IV HA/non-HA Eevees I can also add to the trade.

I am looking for:
-Shiny Gengar line, Modest/Timid
-Shiny Eevee, Calm/Impish/Careful/Bold (non-HA preferred)
-Shiny Tyranitar line, Jolly with Dragon Dance
-Shiny Gale Wings Talonflame line (Preferably Adamant)
-Shiny Protean Greninja line (Adamant or Jolly)
-Shiny Smeargle (Jolly or Timid)
-Other reasonable shinies.

I am receiving a lot of PMs for the Honedge so let me make this clear: most reasonable offers will be accepted for all listed shinies except Honedge. For the Honedge, I am primarily looking for beneficial natured shinies with at least 4 useful IVs of 31. I am also mainly looking for things on my list. It has to be a great offer if it's not on my list.

Please PM me with what you're interested in and what you have for trade, and we can try to arrange something. Thanks :)
Note: It doesn't have to be a 1 pokemon for 1 pokemon trade. It can be a package deal kind of thing.

petizh

Bored Trainer
Special Offer: My friend wants to trade his nicknameable, Shiny, Adamant, Clear Body Metagross, 31 in DEF and Sp.DEF for a Shiny Luxray line, (M) Meowstic line or Azumarill line! Please PM if interested~

Shinies I have for trade:
-Honedge, Adamant, 31/31/31/X/31/X
-Tyranitar, Sassy, X/X/X/X/31/31
-Gengar, Calm, 31 in HP
-Sand Veil Gligar, Impish, X/31/31/X/31/31
-Dry Skin Heliolisk, Timid, 31 in Sp.ATK and HP
-Snubbull, Mild
-Dunsparce, Careful
-Magikarp, Docile
-Skill Link Cloyster, Hasty, 31 in DEF

All can have Pokerus on request. I can also add items to the trade, such as PP-Ups and BP items if required. In addition, I have non-shiny, 5 IV HA/non-HA Dratinis and 5 IV HA/non-HA Eevees I can also add to the trade.

I am looking for:
-Shiny Gengar line, Modest/Timid
-Shiny Eevee, Calm/Impish/Careful/Bold (non-HA preferred)
-Shiny Tyranitar line, Jolly with Dragon Dance
-Shiny Gale Wings Talonflame line (Preferably Adamant)
-Shiny Protean Greninja line (Adamant or Jolly)
-Shiny Smeargle (Jolly or Timid)
-Other reasonable shinies.

I am receiving a lot of PMs for the Honedge so let me make this clear: most reasonable offers will be accepted for all listed shinies except Honedge. For the Honedge, I am primarily looking for beneficial natured shinies with at least 4 useful IVs of 31. I am also mainly looking for things on my list. It has to be a great offer if it's not on my list.

Please PM me with what you're interested in and what you have for trade, and we can try to arrange something. Thanks :)
Note: It doesn't have to be a 1 pokemon for 1 pokemon trade. It can be a package deal kind of thing.

chilisex91

Dragon Master
FT: Shiny 5 IV (Female) Espurr 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid nature with Hidden Ability
LF Good offers

Ckeen

Trading shiny calm goodra with gooey in a premier ball pm me

Lefeon

No one trade with "dar"

He made a deal with me and made me wait for several minutes as he eventually decided to trade with someone else.
Lack of communication, bad attitude, highly recommend not trading with this person.

dar

Event Hunter
No one trade with "dar"

He made a deal with me and made me wait for several minutes as he eventually decided to trade with someone else.
Lack of communication, bad attitude, highly recommend not trading with this person.
dude stop just stop its not worth it

sobbos

Offering a Shiny 5 IV Eevee with egg moves Wish / Yawn.

LF: A breading pair of 5 IV timid Charmanders with the egg move dragon pulse.