• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Dexterex20

Shiny Pokemon For Trade:
Shiny Sceptile
Shiny azumarill
Shiny Haxorus (adamant)
Shiny Donphan
Shiny banette
Shiny aipom Ha (kalos)
Shiny Reinculus
Shiny ninetales (kalos)
Shiny Salamence 2x (one HA, One intimidate, both naughty)
Shiny Altaria
Shiny Palkia (nicknameable)
Shiny Nosepass (kalos nicknameable)
Shiny Infernape
Shiny Milotic (vgc09 Event)
Shiny Eevee
Shiny magneton
shiny azelf (modest)
Shiny absol (Jolly super luck with 1iv in speed but relatively superior potential ) jpn
Shiny HA Timid Alakazam
Shiny Electivire
Shiny Metang (kalos)
Shiny Beldum (addy 5iv)
Shiny Gigalith
Shiny Floatzel (kalos nicknameable)
Shiny stunfisk (kalos nicknameable)
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Pancham

Pokebank pokemon for trade:
Event Darkrai (may2012)
Pikachu Colored Pichu (GAMESTP)
Gamestp Shiny Entei
Most legendaries from all previous generations (specify when pming)

Looking For: Shiny Offers, preferably pumpkaboo (preferred xl), phantump, chimchar(preferred hidden ability), oddish, omanyte, flabebe(preferred blue or orange flower)
Will listen to all offers, regardless if they are the above few or from non kalos regions or Ivs, just okay/good natures

Last edited:

akumaoniujuo

Need a Ditto Plz
I HAVE

IV5 Gardevoir Shiny LVL100 with Gardevorite (Kalos breed)

Chespin Shiny (kalos born) 4IV adamant and bulletproof

Meloetta (event) with ice moves.

Shiny Darkrai (event)

Shiny Genesect (with Pokerus) event one.

Shiny Giratina

Shiny Mew

MewTwo

Blaziken (with Mega stone)

Zygarde

I WANT (If the Pokemon are close to what I have listed we can chat about it. All pokemon traded must be female only.

Shiny Eevee (IV5-6) good stats, egg moves,and timid.
--------------------------
Klefki IV 5-6 (mainly in def and sp-d)
Bold nature
(MOVES )
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger
- Subsitute
- Foul Play
--------------------------
Mawhile
Adamant Nature
(MOVES)
Play Rough
Iron Head
Sucker Punch
Pain Split
---------------------------
Shiny Lillgant (will take its first form as long as below matches up later)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest
(MOVES)
Giga-drain or Solar-beam
Hidden-power (Fire)
Sleep-powder
Dream-eater

Oh yeah post me your friend code and Ill add you to my friend safari. Message your code ill message mine back =)

Mr. Morshu

Mega Smaggron
Got these shinys (not very competitive, most are from gen 4-5) luvdisc, porygon Z, meganium, yanma, scythre, shuckle, trapinch, geodude, rhyhorn, kabuto, golduck, magnemite and golem, will trade for other shinys (exept fishing shinys).

*have a shiny Adamant technician scizor (can be renamed, is not IV bred) and a rash timid simisage with 31 Hp and SPE IV's, will trade for good shiny offers.*

*got a brave 31/31/31/xx/31/xx shiny Aegislash, a timid shiny gengar with 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and timid 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 shiny charizard with dragon pulse, both are properly EV trained, will trade for other competitive shiny's*

*got a shiny serious Rayquaza, it has the B2W2 tutor move iron head, and a shiny docile Groudon with B2W2 tutor move stealth rock, will trade for other shiny legendaries or competitive shiny poke's*

*timid shiny Kyurem 31/xx/31/31/31/31, only the best shiny offers*

*i got a 6 iv ditto, so i can breed just about anything with 5-6 IV's, any nature and egg moves, PM me if you want something with another competitive pokemon offer*

*if you want my 6 IV ditto, i'll trade it for 4 of the IV bred pokes I'm looking for, or 2 Competitively bred shiny pokes*

Lf (shiny)-
-shiny pumpkaboo (super size) any ability, impish or adamant nature, and 31/31/31/xx/31/31 IV's

LF (non-shiny)-

-2 squirtles, the first has to be bold, rain dish ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/xx with fake out and water veil egg moves. the 2nd must be modest, any ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with dragon pulse and aura sphere egg moves.

-pawniard, adamant/ jolly, defiant ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with stealth rock, phyco cut and sucker punch egg moves.

-sandile, adamant/ jolly, moxie ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with thunder fang and pursuit egg moves

-fletchling, adamant, gale wings ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with tailwind egg move

-tepig, adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with curse, superpower, and sucker punch egg moves

-shuckle, careful, sturdy or contrary ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/00

-nicada, jolly, compound eye ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with endure egg move

-anorith, adamant, swift swim ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with aqua jet, cross poison and rapid spin egg moves

-skorupi, jolly, battle armor or sniper ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with whirl wind egg move

-spheal, calm, thick fat ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with signal beam egg move

-shelmet, modest, shell armor or hydration, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with baton pass egg move

-scyther, adamant, technician ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with defog and baton pass egg moves

-shellder, jolly, skill link ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with rock blast and twin needle egg moves

-gastly, modest/ timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with perish song and reflect type egg moves

-sableye, impish/ careful, prankster ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with metal burst, recover and mean look egg moves

-frillish, modest, cursed body ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with pain spite and recover egg moves

-pumpkaboo (super size), adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with destiny bond egg move

-bulbasaur, modest, chlorophyll ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with amnesia and giga drain egg moves

-tentacool, modest, rain dish ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, with rapid spin egg move

-houndour, modest or timid, early bird or flash fire ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with nasty plot, sucker punch and destiny bond egg moves

-absol, adamant/ jolly, super luck ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with sucker punch, play rough, baton pass and mega horn egg moves

-murkrow, adamant/ jolly, super luck ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with brave bird, drill peck and perish song egg moves

-aron, careful, sturdy ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/xx with stealth rock egg move

-bronzor, relaxed/ careful, levitate ability 31/31/31/xx/31/xx

-sneasel, adamant/ jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with icicle crash, pursuit and fake out egg moves

-cranidos- adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with crunch, iron head and whirlwind egg moves

-shieldon, careful, sturdy ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/xx with stealth rock egg move

-lilleep, relaxed, storm drain ability, with 31/xx/31/31/31/xx with recover and stealth rock egg moves

-muk, adamant, poison touch ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with shadow sneak egg move

-2 aerodactyl, both adamant, pressure, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-2 rhyhorn, one careful and one adamant, both with 31/31/31/xx/31/31, on the careful one, egg moves metal burst and counter, and on the adamant one, egg moves crunch, thunder and ice fang.

-mudkip torrent adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with avalanche, ice ball, mirror coat and counter egg moves
*again these are what i'm looking for*

Last edited:

poke-a-hoe

FT:
Shiny Goomy 5 ivs(Modest,Sap Sipper) NICKNAMEABLE 31/31/31/31/xx/31

LF:

Shiny Swirlix 5 or 6 ivs (Bold,Unburden) Egg Move Belly Drum

Dudeman220

Ultimate Challenger
LF: Landorus- 5-6iv Jolly/Sand Force.
Dratini- Extreme Speed w/ multi scale
Shiny Larvesta- Timid/Flame Body

I have a few Shiny competitive Kalos Bred to offer such as:
Eevee- 6iv modest/run away
Honedge-6iv adamant/no guard
Gengar- 5iv timid/levitate (31/31/xx/31/31/31)
Shellder- 5iv adamant/skill link (31/31/31/xx/31/31)
Greninja- 5iv timid/protean (31/xx/31/31/31/31)

also a shiny Thundurus 6iv Timid/Prankster and a
shiny shaymin (no special iv)

Last edited:

DragonMaster18

FT:

Honedge Adamant nature 6iv
Froakie Naïve Protean 6iv
Aegislash Brave 4iv
Talonflame 4iv gale wings adamant
Plus pretty much every OU pokemon shiny from Gen 1-5/Shiny Zapdos/Articuno/Darkrai/Mew/Heatran/Cresselia/Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorous/Deoxys/Latios/Latias/Raikou/Azelf All Shiny Perfect

Now what I want is : 5-6iv talonflame gale wings/klefki bold 5-6 iv/noibat timid 5-6 iv/hawlucha adamant or jolly 5-6iv

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Non fish shinies UFT are:Metagross, Flygon, Excadrill, Munchlax, Drapion, Gigalith, braviary, litwick, growlithe(x3 one male, two females. The male and one female are Kalos bred and the male has HA), nidoqueen, liepard, phantump, rotom, golurk, toxicroak, maractus, steelix, breloom, Magmar, swellow, Garbodor, phantump, vaporeon (KALOS!!!!), Pancham, samurott, mandibuzz, magnezone, electrivire, Fraxure (x4)

They DO NOT have their hidden abilities, but I value them because they're still shiny. MOST ARE NOT KALOS BRED!!! FLYGON, MANECTRIC, ROTOM, AND BRELOOM ARE 6IV FLAWLESS, so I expect flawless competitive shinies in return. I don't trade down.

ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS: Shiny Cresselia (for shiny legend offers ONLY), shiny mawile without stone, shiny meditite (without stone), shiny Absol female with stone, female shiny ralts without stone, shiny ghastly without stone, AND SHINY 6IV MANECTRIC without stone - these will be incredibly hard to get from me!!!! Especially that manectric, but by all means, do try. :3

Also remember that I'm always in the market for Shiny Eevees or shiny Shaymins!!! :)

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN SHINIES FOR MY STUFF!! non fish please.

Icezicle

Cold as Ice❤
Looking for a Shiny Modest female Vulpix with Drought Ability. Offers in sig

Sir Sean

Have a shiny timid Bidoof, pm me with offers :D

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Non fish shinies UFT are:Metagross, Flygon, Excadrill, Munchlax, Drapion, Gigalith, braviary, litwick, growlithe(x3 one male, two females. The male and one female are Kalos bred and the male has HA), nidoqueen, liepard, phantump, rotom, golurk, toxicroak, maractus, steelix, breloom, Magmar, swellow, Garbodor, phantump, vaporeon (KALOS!!!!), Pancham, samurott, mandibuzz, magnezone, electrivire, Fraxure (x4)

They DO NOT have their hidden abilities, but I value them because they're still shiny. MOST ARE NOT KALOS BRED!!! FLYGON, MANECTRIC, ROTOM, AND BRELOOM ARE 6IV FLAWLESS, so I expect flawless competitive shinies in return. I don't trade down.

ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS: Shiny Cresselia (for shiny legend offers ONLY), shiny mawile without stone, shiny meditite (without stone), shiny Absol female with stone, female shiny ralts without stone, shiny ghastly without stone, AND SHINY 6IV MANECTRIC without stone - these will be incredibly hard to get from me!!!! Especially that manectric, but by all means, do try. :3

Also remember that I'm always in the market for Shiny Eevees or shiny Shaymins!!! :)

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN SHINIES FOR MY STUFF!! non fish please.

CallMyName

Looking for shiny male espurr with hidden abillity
Offering shiny ninetales,male nidoran,medicham, throh,sneasel ,druddigon,growlithe and furfrou all nicknameable and from kalos .
Legendary non shiny event deoxy and mew or shiny sinnoh legdendary trio only if espurr have good ivs set

DragonMaster18

FT:
Shiny Honedge Adamant 6iv
Shiny Greninja Timid 5iv missing attack
Shiny Cresselia/Heatran/Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorous/Kyurem

LF: SHINY Klefki/Noibat/Talonflame

Mike 123

The shinys I have for trade are
Kalos breed
Espurr female level 1
Fennekin male level 1 (with hidden abilty)
Zubat male level 8
Honchkrow male level 44
Nuzleaf male level 30
Krabby female level 30 and female level 30
Foongus female level 34
Mime jr. Female level 11
Loudred male level 25 and female level 23
Skorupi female level 16
Drapion female level 30
Farfetch'd female level 30
Venomoth male level 60
Clauncher male level 25
Skrelp male level 25
Swirlix female level 30
Non Kalos breed
Noctowl male level 37
Lumineon male level 38
Machamp male level 51
Golem female level 100
Seaking male level 100
Frillish female level 9
And pelipper female level 100
Just looking for other shinys pm me offers

mychemro

Dragon Trainer
FT:
Flygon-72
Dratini-25
Dratini-26
Gliscor- 37
Palpitoad- 30
Honchkrow- 12
Mewtwo- 72
Durant- 39
Archen- 1
Gyrados- 35
Eevee- 5

LF these shinys:
Male Honedge
Male Noibat
Male Galewings fletchinh
Male Tyrunt

Pm me offers

Dexterex20

Shiny Pokemon For Trade:
Shiny Sceptile
Shiny azumarill
Shiny Haxorus (adamant)
Shiny Donphan
Shiny banette
Shiny aipom Ha (kalos)
Shiny Reinculus
Shiny ninetales (kalos)
Shiny Salamence 2x (one HA, One intimidate, both naughty)
Shiny Altaria
Shiny Palkia (nicknameable)
Shiny Nosepass (kalos nicknameable)
Shiny Infernape
Shiny Milotic (vgc09 Event)
Shiny Eevee
Shiny magneton
shiny azelf (modest)
Shiny absol (Jolly super luck with 1iv in speed but relatively superior potential ) jpn
Shiny HA Timid Alakazam
Shiny Electivire
Shiny Metang (kalos)
Shiny Beldum (addy 5iv)
Shiny Gigalith
Shiny Floatzel (kalos nicknameable)
Shiny stunfisk (kalos nicknameable)
Shiny Sylveon
Shiny Pancham

Pokebank pokemon for trade:
Event Darkrai (may2012)
Pikachu Colored Pichu (GAMESTP)
Gamestp Shiny Entei
Most legendaries from all previous generations (specify when pming)

Looking For: Shiny Offers, preferably pumpkaboo (preferred xl), phantump, chimchar(preferred hidden ability), oddish, omanyte, flabebe(preferred blue or orange flower)
Will listen to all offers, regardless if they are the above few or from non kalos regions or Ivs, just okay/good natures

Treasurepanda

SHINIES FOR TRADE: fennekin knows its hidden ability magician. Only trading carbink for a nicknameable carbink. Shuckle is nicknamed Derple. Smeargle knows dark void and dream eater plus sketch. Unown is the letter T.
Aegislash
Fennekin
Carbink
Dugtrio
Crustle
Shuckle
Darmanitan
Klinklang
Relicanth
Maractus
Tyranitar
Gyarados
Smeargle
Unown
Porygon
Garchomp
Rayquaza

OTHER POKEMON FOR TRADE:
5 iv Aerodactyl adamant nature
Lvl 100 blastoise nicknamed Shellshock
Japanese event jirachi lvl 62
Zygarde with bashful nature and aura break

ITEMS FOR TRADE: accepting any shinies except for fishing and legendary pokemon
Amulet coin
Smoke ball
Damp rock
Smooth rock
Everstone
Everstone
Iron plate
Absolite
Kangaskhanite
Gyaradosite
Gyaradosite
Gyaradosite
Gangarite
Gardevoirite
Banettite
Medichamite
Scizorite
Tyranitarite
Venasaurite
Houndoominite
Abomasite
Abomasite
Manectite
Lucarionite
Prism scale
Sun stone
Sun stone
Poke toy

LOOKING FOR NICKNAMEABLE SHINIES: vivillon must be a blue, purple, or green pattern. Will give my carbink for a nicknameable one. The sawsbuck has to be winter.
Wailord
Gloom
Furret
Excadrill
Swanna
Sawsbuck
Vivillon
Carbink
Heliolisk
Talonflame

PLEASE READ THIS:
~ Will accept pre evolutions
~ I only wanna trade 6 gen for 6 gen
~ Pm me with offers

Last edited:

DragonMaster18

Have shiny adamant honege 6iv and 5iv shin greninja for trade

Looking for shiny klefk/noibat

pm me for details I have a lot more shinies those are just the ones everyone seems to be looking for. I have OU pokemon and legends shiny

Emerald 2006

Would like a Shiny Noibat, Honedge, or especially a Shiny Furfrou. (Low lv) Have some Shinies to offer, please message me.
Not all shinies to offer are Fish chained.

Last edited: