• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Don't Ask - Don't Tell

मुझे तुमसे प्यार है,
FT:

Melloetta
Victini
Shaymin (Shiny)
Deoxys (Shiny)
Tornadus
Thundurus
Mewtwo
Porygon2 (Shiny)
Kyogre (Shiny)
Groudon (Shiny)

LF:

Shiny Gengar
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Aegislash
Shiny Hydreigon
Shiny Greninja
Shiny Delphox
Shiny Chesnaught
Shiny Hawlucha
Shiny Eevee
Shiny Heracross

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking for all of the following legit UT first evolution shiny pokemon, please pm me if you have any of them for trade. I do not want nicknamed Pokemon. If they can't evolve they Must Be English. I can offer many shiny pokemon and some events however everything I have for trade is from 5th Gen, PM me for more details. IVs don't matter as long as they aren't terrible. If you are interested in HA pokemon then I’ll accept nearly any shiny even if it’s not in my Wants list.

Kanto:
Complete!!!

Jhoto:
Complete!!!

Hoenn:
Complete!!!

Sinnoh:
Complete!!!

Unova:
Complete!!!

Kalos:
Froakie - Must be Modest with Protean and have 4 - 5 IVs.
Scatterbug/Vivillon - Must be Medow, Tundra, Continental, Modern, Marine, Sandstorm, or Ocean Pattern.
Litleo - Must be female.
Furfrou
Pumpkaboo - Must be Small, Large or Super Sized.

Have all the following for trade, please PM me for more details:

Events:
;150;(Unnerve);151;;251;;385;;386;;490;;491;;492;;493;:494::647::648::649:

Shinys:
;003;;006;;009;;025;;059;;065;;071;;094;;103;;123;;130;(Moxie);131;;133;;135;;139;;143;;151;;196;;208;;227;;243;;244;;245;;250;;306;;373;;376;;377;;378;;379;;380;;383;;395;;429;;437;;462;;464;;477;;478;;483;;484;;487;;491;:559::567::593::609::635::646::649:

Regular Legendaries:
;150;;249;;382;;483;;484;;487;:646:

Breedable HA Pokemon:
All

Other:
Jolly German Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant American Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/X/31/31
Modest Japanese Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest American Ditto ;132;, 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

I also consider myself to be an extremely good breeder and can breed any Pokemon with the Nature, Ability, Egg moves, Gender and IVs that you desire within a fairly shot amount of time. However, I do not breed for HP types as it they take forever sometimes.

Last edited:

Kenshi_Wolf

Trading events for Shinies

I have the following event pokemon i want to trade for Shinies, What shinies? well any of them, got a shiny dunsparce? i want it, i'm trying to complete the shiny dex.

Event Exclusive pokemon

Celebi (Level 50)

Not Exclusive-to-event event pokemon

Shiny Entei (level 30)

Zekrom (level 100)

PM me what you want and what you either are straight offering or what i'm allowed to pick from a Pool of options If i like your offer i will get back to you

Cavenaghi87

Hey guys!

I have a Shiny Mew and a Shiny Mewtwo for trade, here's the information about both:

Shiny Mewtwo(level 100), Relaxed nature and with a Pressure ability.

Shiny Mew(level 100), Lonely nature and with a Synchronize ability.

The pokemon I want for Mew is a MODEST nature Meloetta with Serena Grace ability, I love to raise it by myself and hope that it is a low level pokemon.

Is there anyone who wants shiny Mewtwo then I will go for a 2:1 trade for this one, I will give this to the trainer which offers me a shiny Shaymin with a Timid/Modest nature and a non shiny Keldeo Timid/Modest/Jolly/Adamant nature!
If those pokemons got 4IV or 5IV then your a very interesting trainer to trade with!

I also got a PERFECT 6IV Japanese Ditto, i will ONLY trade this for a 5IV Female Ralts(in Moonball) with a Hidden Ability, or 6IV of course!
First trainer which fills my wish above get this one.

If your interested then please PM me!

Last edited:

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
LF:
Shiny Mesprit
Shiny Uxie
Shiny Unown
Shiny Kyruem

Shiny Slowpoke/Slowbro
Shiny Lotad/evolution (OT: Jasmine - Used to be mine, offering something good for it!)

Let me know what you are looking for in return!

krpy

LF: shiny ralts, shiny aron (with mega stone), mega 3 shiny tyrouge, shiny mewtwo y, shiny genesect, shiny meloetta and shiny diancie

FT: shiny lvl 1 totodile, shiny alakazam (pokerus), shiny latias, level 1 phione plz pm me if you see anything you would like

Last edited:

Pikagi

Looking for:
Any shiny (Must be from Kalos, not cloned or hacked!) Any shiny - including fishing shinies, friend safari shinies. I don't care about ivs, nature etc.

For trade:
Exclusive Munchlax in a Heavy Ball with the move Self-Destruct.

PM if interested!

Last edited:
Hey guys! I have a few shiny legendary pokemon such : Shiny raikou, entei, suicune, mewtwo, deoxys, keldeo, dialga, palkia, and giratina

My 3ds fc : 0447-6061-2036 (Poison type safari)

Hey would you like to trade the shiny greninja for a shiny giratina or palkia, dialga or even raikou, suicune entei? Please! But wait.. is it male?

imran3

Nothing much...
I have a Shiny Blaziken and a Shiny Totodile FT. LF Manaphy,Darkrai and other shinies.

Cavenaghi87

Hey guys!

I have a Shiny Mew and a Shiny Mewtwo for trade, here's the information about both:

Shiny Mewtwo(level 100), Relaxed nature and with a Pressure ability.

Shiny Mew(level 100), Lonely nature and with a Synchronize ability.

The pokemon I want for Mew is a MODEST nature Meloetta with Serena Grace ability, I love to raise it by myself and hope that it is a low level pokemon.

Is there anyone who wants shiny Mewtwo then I will go for a 2:1 trade for this one, I will give this to the trainer which offers me a shiny Shaymin with a Timid/Modest nature and a non shiny Keldeo Timid/Modest/Jolly/Adamant nature!
If those pokemons got 4IV or 5IV then your a very interesting trainer to trade with!

I also got a PERFECT 6IV Japanese Ditto, i will ONLY trade this for a 5IV Female Ralts(in Moonball) with a Hidden Ability, or 6IV of course!
First trainer which fills my wish above get this one.

If your interested then please PM me!

Green Lizardon

Hail to the Helix!
Hello,

I'm searching for:

- Shiny 5IV Horsea with the ability Sniper and a timid nature
- Shiny 5IV Larvesta with the ability Flame Body and a bold nature
- Shiny 5IV Piplup with the ability Torrent and a modest nature
- Shiny 5IV Phantumb with the ability Natural Cure and a careful nature

For one of them, I'm offering the following:

Metagross (Shiny)
Lv. 50
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: all stats are set to 0 with the Reset-Bag
DVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: Earthquake, Bullet-Punch, Thunder-Punch, Meteor Mash
Pokérus: yes

If you're interested please PM me!

Last edited:

JrThUg

im looking for jus any miltank with hidden ability sap sipper i will trade for a mew or jirachi or a shiny check em out if your interested

Ghos t

Anime Addict
My shines all of them are 5 or 6iv don't be afraid to ask the spread

All 5 or 6iv I want only kalos native in return 5 or 6iv
Shroomish egg moves bullet seed, drain punch
Squirtle aura sphere and dragon pulse
Murkrow with egg moves 1 is brave bird
Honedge with egg moves
Pichu with egg moves
Sableye with egg moves
Fletchling 6iv ha
Scyther with egg moves
Torkoal with shell smash egg moves
Charmander with egg moves
Goomy 5iv with egg moves
Buneary with egg moves in love ball
Lvl one smergale in love ball
Corphish with egg moves
Swinub with egg moves
Snunbull with egg moves
Bulbasaur with egg moves
Ledbya with egg moves
I have 2 rioulus with egg moves both different
Slowpoke with egg move
2 mawiles with egg moves in love ball
I have at least 7 tyrunt and tyrantrums with egg moves
Machop with egg moves
Eevee with egg moves
Feebas with egg moves
Totodile with egg moves
Clauncher with egg moves
Misdreveaus with egg moves in moon ball
Dratini with egg moves
Shuppet with egg moves
Shellder with egg moves
Cyndaquill with egg moves
Have about 5 bunnelby with huge power
Archen with egg moves
Mareep with egg moves in love ball
Poochyena with egg moves
Ralts with egg moves
Sneasel with egg moves
Yamask with egg moves
Tyrouge with egg moves
Gourgeist with egg moves
Klefki with egg moves
Venipede with ha egg moves
Growlithe with egg moves
Chansey with egg moves
Bagon with egg moves
Hawlucha with egg moves
I have so much more those are the ones I remember I'm not home atm
I really want a lvl 1 shinx with egg moves kalos bred
I want lvl 1 kalos bred pokes with egg moves okie
I haven't been active sorry

Last edited:

CallMyName

Looking for shiny fletchling with HA

Offering shiny ninetales,male nidoran,medicham, throh,sneasel ,druddigon,growlithe and furfrou and shiny shupet,azumarill,meowth,helioptile,fennekin,bulbasaur feebas and honedge all nicknameable and from kalos .

Legendary non shiny event deoxy and mew or shiny sinnoh legdendary trio shiny manaphy only if the pokemon have good ivs set
Also have pokemon in kurt pokeball with high ivs upon request can do 2 normal 5-6ivs for the shiny i was LF

Kenshi_Wolf

I have the following event pokemon i want to trade for Shinies, What shinies? well any of them, got a shiny dunsparce? i want it, i'm trying to complete the shiny dex.

Event Exclusive pokemon

Celebi (Level 50)

Not Exclusive-to-event event pokemon

Shiny Entei (level 30)

Zekrom (level 100)

PM me what you want and what you either are straight offering or what i'm allowed to pick from a Pool of options If i like your offer i will get back to you

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
~Kalos born only please, I have them non-Kalos already.
~Competitive for competitive shiny trades.
~Those with a * are pending trade, subject to change if trade falls through~

hydreigon.gif

Looking for these competitive shinies (5-6IVs):
{*}Ralts ♀ - Timid
{~}Litwick ♂ - Timid
{~}Honedge ♂ - Quiet

Looking for these trophy shinies:
{~}Ralts ♂
{~}Axew ♂
{~}Beldum
{~}Nidoran ♂
{~}Growlithe ♂
{~}Houndour ♂
{~}Roggenrola ♂

HAVE FOR TRADE:
{~}Shiny Deino ♂ (Timid/Hustle) 31/xx/31/31/31/31
{~}Shiny Aegislash ♀ (Brave/Stance Change) 31/31/31/xx/31/0
{~}Shiny Froakie ♂ (Timid/Protean) 31/31/31/31/31/31 W/Toxic Spikes
{~}Shiny Froakie ♂ (Timid/Protean) 31/xx/31/31/31/31 W/ Toxic Spikes
{~}Shiny Floatzel ♀ (Hardy /Swift Swim) 31/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx (Caught) (In Repeat ball)
{~}Shiny Corsola ♂ (Relaxed/Natural Cure) 0/31/xx/xx/xx/xx (Traded for) (In Net ball)
{~}Shiny Weepinbell ♀ (Hardy / Chlorophyll) 31/31/xx/xx/xx/xx (Caught) (In Ultra ball)
{~}Shiny Weepinbell ♂ (Careful / Chlorophyll) xx/xx/31/xx/xx/xx (Caught) (In Luxury ball)
{~}Shiny Clauncher ♂ (Brave / Mega Launcher) xx/xx/31/xx/xx/xx (Traded for) (In Dive ball)

{~}Deoxys (OT: Plasma)
{~}Shiny Palkia (OT: Sum2013)
{~}Shiny Dialga (OT: Sum2013)
{~}Shiny Giratina (OT: Sum2013)

{~}Entei
{~}Latias
{~}Virizon
{~}Zapdos
{~}Heatran
{~}Cobalion
{~}Terrakion

**Infected with Pokerus if desired**
***Can also try to breed pretty much any 5IV pokemon you'd want.***

Items for trade:
~Sachet
~Light Ball
~Up-Grade
~Kings Rock
~Master Ball
~Razor Claw
~Dawn Stone
~Dragon Scale
~Sun Stone x2
~Ability Capsule
~Deep Sea Scale
~Whipped Dream
~Any BP item.
~All berries (Including Lansat & Starf)
darkrai.gif

Last edited:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
[BANNER][/BANNER]Fish shinies UFT are: Basculin (x2 red stripe Kalos bred), magikarp (don't really want to trade it, but might)

Non fish shinies UFT are:Metagross, Flygon, Munchlax, Gigalith, braviary, gliscor, growlithe(x3 females. Two females are Kalos bred) , nidoqueen, nidoking, liepard, rotom, golurk, toxicroak, unfeazant (female), steelix, breloom, Magmar (Kalos bred HA), swellow, staraptor, sneasel, samurott, mandibuzz, magnezone, electrivire, Fraxure (HA)(Kalos bred, frogadier (Kalos bred and HA 5IV only for great offer), shiny woobat (Kalos bred), shiny spearow (Kalos bred) (x2), Durant, 4IV sceptile (KALOS BRED!!!), Raichu (Kalos bred)

They DO NOT have their hidden abilities unless specified as HA, but I value them because they're still shiny. MOST ARE NOT KALOS BRED!!! FLYGON, MANECTRIC, ROTOM, AND BRELOOM ARE 6IV FLAWLESS, so I expect flawless competitive shinies in return. I don't trade down.

ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS:shiny Mawile, shiny Medicham (HA and Kalos bred), shiny Scizor, shiny Absol female , female shiny Gardevoir, shiny Gengar , shiny alakazam, AND SHINY 6IV MANECTRIC (All of them have their respective stones), siny shuppet without stone- these will be incredibly hard to get from me!!!! Especially that manectric, but by all means, do try. :3

Also remember that I'm always in the market for Shiny Eevees or shiny Shaymins!!! :)

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN SHINIES FOR MY STUFF!! non fish please.

shinycharizard06

DiversePokemonMaster
my shinies:
flygon
garchomp
houndoom
mewtwo
honedge
empoleon
rampardos
blastoise
typhlosion
shinx
tyrantrum
gallade
magmar
ninetails
amaura
abomasnow
ho-oh
electivire
blaziken
aggron
venusaur
sceptile
torterra
charizard
delphox
milotic
salamance
metagross
greninja
zoroark
lucario
scizor
gardevoir
nidoking
umbreon
staraptor
volcarona
haxorous
gyrados
mew
latios
rayquaza
deoxys
darkrai
giratina
infernape
gligar
mudkip

Legendaries for trade:

dialga
giratina
darkrai
registeel
mewtwo x2
moltres
jirachi
phione
manaphy
whole lake trio

also have a masterball, mawilite, and abomasite I will trade for any shiny and can get almost any other item from battle maison or evolutionary stones from super training if you give me some time
I can also get almost any pokemon so if you are searching for something else I will find something I trade 2 non-shinys for 1 shiny

looking for shiny offers current want: bulletproof chespin/quilladin/chesnaught, but feel free to offer if you don't have them I love shinys
PM me for details on a specific one and any offers I will consider ALL most are negotiable Thanks!

I love having any shiny especially the really cool looking desired ones