• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Looking for all of the following legit UT first evolution shiny pokemon, please pm me if you have any of them for trade. I do not want nicknamed Pokemon. If they can't evolve they Must Be English. I can offer many shiny pokemon and some events however all of the Pokemon I have for trade are from previous Gens, PM me for more details. IVs don't matter as long as they aren't terrible. If you are interested in HA pokemon then I’ll accept nearly any legit shiny even if it’s not in my Wants list.

Kanto:
Complete!!!

Jhoto:
Complete!!!

Hoenn:
Complete!!!

Sinnoh:
Complete!!!

Unova:
Complete!!!

Kalos:
Froakie - Must be Modest with Protean and have 4 - 5 IVs.
Scatterbug/Vivillon - Must be Medow, Modern or Sandstorm Pattern.
Pumpkaboo - Must be Small, Large or Super Sized.

Have all the following for trade, please PM me for more details:

Events:
;150;(Unnerve);151;;251;;385;;386;;490;;491;;492;;493;:494::647::648::649:

Shinys:
;003;;006;;009;;025;;059;;065;;071;;094;;103;;123;;130;(Moxie);131;;133;;135;;139;;143;;151;;196;;208;;227;;243;;244;;245;;250;;306;;373;;376;;377;;378;;379;;380;;383;;395;;429;;437;;462;;464;;477;;478;;483;;484;;487;;491;:559::567::593::609::635::646::649:

Regular Legendaries:
;150;;249;;382;;483;;484;;487;:646:

Breedable HA Pokemon:
All

Other:
Jolly German Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant American Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/X/31/31
Modest Japanese Ditto ;132;, 31/31/31/31/31/31
Modest American Ditto ;132;, 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

Items:
Enigma Berry
Starf Berry
Lansat Berry

I also consider myself to be an extremely good breeder and can breed any Pokemon with the Nature, Ability, Egg moves, Gender and IVs that you desire within a fairly shot amount of time. However, I do not breed for HP types as it they take forever sometimes.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Offering the following shiny kb 5-6IV pokes

-helioptile
-fennekin
-froakie (naive)
-fletchling
-amaura
-litleo
-chespin
-squirtle
-goomy
-tyrunt
-torchic
-froakie (timid)
-espurr
-shroomish
-mudkip
-spritzee
-absol
-honedge
-inkay
-skiddo
-noibat
-scatterbug
-hawlucha
-binacle
-dedenne
-venipede
-bunnelby
-klefki
-pumpkaboo
-furfrou
-clauncher
-flabebe (blue/modest)
-pancham
-larvitar
-zangoose
-flabebe (white)
-flabebe (blue/calm)
-skrelp
-phantump
-trevenant
-flabebe (orange)
-aromatisse
-gourgeist
-cleffa
-bergmite

And over 230 5th generation born shiny flawless :D

Looking for any shiny flawless untouched pokes, with the correct natures and eggmoves. Don't have to be kalos born. More details available on all pokemon on request. Pm for details if interested

shinycharizard06

DiversePokemonMaster
my shinies:
flygon
garchomp
houndoom
mewtwo
aegislash
empoleon
rampardos
blastoise
typhlosion
snorlax
tyrantrum
gallade
lapras
ninetails
alakazam
rhyperior
ho-oh
electivire
blaziken
aggron
venusaur
sceptile
torterra
charizard
delphox
milotic
salamance
metagross
greninja
zoroark
lucario
scizor
gardevoir
nidoking
umbreon
staraptor
volcarona
haxorous
gyrados
mew
latios
rayquaza
deoxys
camerupt
chesnaught
infernape
noibat
swampert
serperior
feraligatr
kangaskhan
meganium
noctowl
dewott
deino
floette (blue flower)

Legendaries for trade:
dialga
giratina
registeel
mewtwo x2
moltres
jirachi
phione
whole lake trio

also have an extra mawilite, and abomasite I will trade for any shiny and can get almost any other item from battle maison or evolutionary stones from super training if you give me some time
I can also get almost any pokemon non shiny, so if you are searching for something else I will find something I trade 2-3 non-shinys for any 1 shiny

looking for shiny offers one thing I'd like is member of the tepig line, elektrike/manectric, or pichu/pikachu with volt tackle, or gengar line
PM me for details on a specific one and any offers I will consider ALL most are negotiable Thanks!

I love having any shiny especially the really cool looking desired ones

bushie

i'm looking for shiny kangaskhan can offer shiny golurk or hydrogien or beatric or vulpix

Hello peoples, i am looking for pokes listed below, PM me offers and wants!
i do not want hacked or cloned pokes.

Looking for these Listed below. -----------------------------------------------------------

5iv Yveltal Jolly or Timid
5iv Xerneas Timid

Shiny Gale wings Fletchling adamant/jolly
31/31/31/xx/31/31

shiny Honedge adamant/brave
31/31/31/x/31/x or 31/31/31/x/31/31
quiet/modest
31/x/31/31/31/x or 31/x/31/31/31/31

shiny timid froakie (protean),
at least 31/x/x/31/x/31, i'd prefer 31/x/31/31/31/31
or a 6iv Hasty/naive protean froakie

moxie pinser jolly with pinserite (shiny is prefered)
31/31/31/xx/31/31
with quick attack and Close combat

Gastly Timid, with one of the following spreads
HP Fire:
31/30/31/30/31/30
30/30/31/30/31/30
31/31/30/30/31/30
30/31/30/30/31/30

dont care about ev / nature for the following

Meloetta
Shiny Rayquaza

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version exclusive megastones (only trading non shiny pokes for these)

If you want something, and don't have anything i want, feel free to PM me offers!

Wants listed Above --------------------------------------------------------------------------

non Shiny 5iv FT

legends FT

Shiny FT

Items FT
BP items
Most Evo items
Rare candy
everstones
liechi berry
salac berry
Other berries on Request
I can trade pokes with evo items (on request)

When making a request PLEASE use the form in the following spoiler, it will make the breeding process much faster.
Feel free to copy and paste it into the PM. IF any thing is left blank i will give you the best of what i have.
IF there are any issues or problem PM me and i will be glad to resolve the issue.
I will also do 5iv swaps for pokemon i do not currently have or plan to breed.

Offered Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature/IV:
Other:

Offered Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature/IV:
Other:
---------------------------------------------------------
Requested Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature/IV:
Other:

Requested Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature/IV:
Other:

Requested Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature/IV:
Other:

--------------------------------------------------------

IGN:
FC:

Example Request
Offered Pokemon: Honedge
Ability: No Guard
Nature/IV: Adamant, 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Other: Shiny

Offered Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature/IV:
Other:
---------------------------------------------------------
Requested Pokemon: Chimchar
Ability: Iron Fist
Nature/IV: Jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Other: Fake out, T punch, F punch

Requested Pokemon: Goomy
Ability: Gooey
Nature/IV: Modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Other: Female

Requested Pokemon: Ralts
Ability: Either
Nature/IV: Timid/Modest/Calm, 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Other: Moonball

--------------------------------------------------------

IGN: AceTrainerBob
FC: 1111-2222-3333

I do take breeding requests, and can breed eggmoves onto them. but given the nature these can take a while to complete.

if you have more than one of my wanted pokes i am willing to make a larger trade.

I will hold completed Requests for 1 WEEK, after i sent a PM of completion. after 1 week they are UFT to anyone.

iTzbr00tal

Shiny Collector
looking for a SHINY ADAMANT HAXOROUS. offering a shiny giratina, palkia, or dialga. will offer a shiny entei if it is untrained. also check my sig and if it is something you wanti can work something out

FT:

Shiny Durant and Ampharos trophies.

Shiny Trevenant
Impish
Natural Cure
31/31/31/31/31/31

Looking for perfect female bank ball/dream ball pokemon. NOT interested in trophy shinies. PM me offers and Im sure we can work something out.

ShyOctopus

pixel maniac
While IV breeding I hatched a Shiny Riolu. It's got 4 IVS (missing Atk and Speed), Serious Natured, has it's HA and the egg moves Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, and Crunch.

Pm me with offers.

captkittybeard

Master Food-Eater!
hey everyone! me and my friend are both looking for shinies! I have a shiny Clawitzer, Luvdisc, and Haxorus that I'm willing to trade and she has a shiny Goldeen that she wants to trade. I'm looking for really anything but will only trade Haxorus for a shiny Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon and she is looking for a shiny Houndour/Houndoom. pm me if you're interested in either of our offers! :D

AshBui

Banned
I'm looking for a 5 IV Naive/Hasty/Timid shiny Dedenne (preferably Naive, possibly Hasty) with HP Ice, the Cheek Pouch ability and the egg move Natural Gift. I have been looking for one of these for a while, and am positive that no one has a Dedenne like this yet. So if no one has a Dedenne like I described, why am I posting here?

Well, if there is anyone out there that wants a competitive shiny Dedenne, I have some incentive for you to try and breed one. I will trade you a Ditto with HP Ice IVs to make the breeding process a little bit easier. I will also trade you multiple flawless non-event legendaries in generations 1-5. Some of my legendaries have HG/SS move tutor moves, are shiny, are fully EV trained, and even have full PP on all their moves. I also have flawless fully trained non-legendary Pokemon with HG/SS move tutor moves. Since you would be going through the very time-consuming effort in breeding such a Dedenne, you are more than welcome to trade me a clone! Depending on how long it takes for you to breed Dedenne I will trade you more Pokemon. PM me if you are interested. :)

P.S. I mainly want Dedenne in battling for the element of surprise. I can only imagine what my opponent would think if I used HP Ice on a Dragon such as Garchomp, or using a Ground type Natural Gift against a Heatran. It would definitely be the last thing someone would expect.

EDIT: Thanks for the correction girlgodzilla. I let that slip through my post. If I recall, I think the best IVs a Pokemon with HP Ice can possibly have is 31/31/31/31/31/30. Either way, my Ditto has HP Ice IVs.

Last edited:

girlgodzilla

I'm looking for a 6 IV Naive/Hasty/Timid shiny Dedenne (preferably Naive, possibly Hasty) with HP Ice, the Cheek Pouch ability and the egg move Natural Gift. I have been looking for one of these for a while, and am positive that no one has a Dedenne like this yet. So if no one has a Dedenne like I described, why am I posting here?

Well, if there is anyone out there that wants a competitive shiny Dedenne, I have some incentive for you to try and breed one. I will trade you a Ditto with HP Ice IVs to make the breeding process a little bit easier. I will also trade you multiple flawless non-event legendaries in generations 1-5. Some of my legendaries have HG/SS move tutor moves, are shiny, are fully EV trained, and even have full PP on all their moves. I also have flawless fully trained non-legendary Pokemon with HG/SS move tutor moves. Since you would be going through the very time-consuming effort in breeding such a Dedenne, you are more than welcome to trade me a clone! Depending on how long it takes for you to breed Dedenne I will trade you more Pokemon. PM me if you are interested. :)

pssstttttt. there's a reason no one has this dedenne. that's because it's impossible to have a 6 IV pokemon with the HP ice. it just doesn't work like that. pokemon with 6 perfect IVs will always have HP dark, darling. just thought i'd let cha know ;c

Deathtesel

FT:
Shiny Linoone
Shiny Mightyana
Shiny Charizard
LF:
Shiny Skitty (Want Most)
Shiny Ferrothorn/Ferroseed
Shiny Honedge
Shiny Trevenant
Shiny Shedinja
Shiny Liepard
Shiny Mudkip

I also have some legendaries I can trade as well.

Fwiff

is awesome. C;
LF: shiny zigzagoon and shiny furret
FT: shiny luvdisc, pinsirite, mawilite, gengarite, lucarionite, absolite, event rayquaza that knows v-create, azelf, and mewtwo

Cavenaghi87

Hi there trainers!

I'm looking for FEMALE special pokeball pokemons, and trade same as well. If anyone has a Moonball Jigglypuff(with second ability) and Loveball Eevee(with Second ability) then i will be more than happy to trade with that trainer!

Here's my list of special pokeball pokemons below and hope that there will be someone out there which can offer the pokemons i wish:

Moonball Pokemons: Ralts(Second ability + EM), Meowth, Gastly(EM), Drowzee, Shinx, Misdreavus, Houndour, Cleffa

Dreamball Pokemons: Munna(HA), Miltank, Kangashkan(HA), Buneary(EM), Paras, Igglybuff

Loveball Pokemons: Chansey(EM), Mawile(EM), Aipom

Heavyball Pokemons : Snorlax, Skarmory(Second ability + EM), Larvitar(Tyranitar gets Sand Veil at the end), Phanphy(EM)

Fastball Pokemons: Growlithe(Second ability), Pichu

Sportball Pokemons: Schyter(EM)

Levelball Pokemons: Kangashkan(Second ability + EM), Shinx

Luxuryball Pokemons: Larvitar, Swablu, Helioptile

Safariball Pokemons: Kangashkan, Sandshrew

Mr. Morshu

Mega Smaggron
*My poke's are not cloned, but I offer a cloning service, but it costs 1 IV bred poke per session and plus more depending on session size*

For Trade-

-31/xx/31/31/31/31 timid blaze charmander with dragon rush and dragon pulse egg moves.

-31/31/31/xx/31/31 calm carbink

-31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant gale wings fletchling

For trade (shiny)

i'll trade shines for multiple IV bred pokes on my LF list (1 for a trophy shiny, 4 for a kalos bred shiny and 5 for a legendary shiny)

*only taking Kalos Bred shines* (HA= Hidden Ability)
*all my shiny's are EV trained in their respected stats or untouched (except for Karbink)*

kalos bred shiny's
-aegislash shiny, brave, 31/31/31/xx/31/xx

-Gourgeist shiny (super size), impish, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-pumpkaboo shiny (super sized) (female), adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-Nidoking shiny (HA), timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-Eevee shiny (HA), timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-talonflame shiny (HA), adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-galvantula shiny, timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-klefki shiny, bold, perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31

-chespin shiny (HA), impish, perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 with spikes, quick guard, curse and synthesis egg moves

-gardevoir female shiny, timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-charizard shiny (HA), timid, 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 with dragon pulse egg move

-karbink shiny, impish, perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31

-litwick shiny, timid, 31/31/xx/31/31/31

-manectric shiny, timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with eerie impulse and fire fang egg move (not known, must use move relearner)

-scolipede shiny (HA), careful, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

trophy shines (both kalos and non kalos)
-meganium shiny, quirky

-scythe shiny, rash

-charizard shiny, brave

-dusknoir shiny, calm

-gardevoir shiny, relaxed

-gligar shiny, careful

-shuckle shiny, modest

-nidoking shiny (nicknamed Cobalt), lonely

-bouffalant shiny, quirky

-haxorus shiny, quiet

-golem shiny, modest

-geodude shiny, relaxed

-rhyhorn shiny, hardy

-charizard shiny, Brave

-heatmor shiny (HA), jolly

-durant shiny, calm

-kabuto shiny, naughty

-milotic shiny, modest

-feraligatr shiny, calm

-electivire shiny, quirky xx/31/31/xx/xx/xx

-porygon Z shiny, gentle

-magnemite shiny, quiet

-beldum shiny, mild

Legendary shines (5 IV ones will only be traded for 5 things from my LF list or competitive kalos shiny)
-latias shiny, modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-latios shiny, timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-thundurus (in it's therian form), modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-Giratina shiny, modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-kyurem shiny, timid, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-kyurem shiny, adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-mew shiny, perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31

*i got a japanese 6 IV ditto, i'll trade it for 5 of the IV bred pokes I'm looking for, or 2 Competitively bred shiny pokes*

Lf-shiny/legendary (shinys mush be kalos bred).

-Registeel, careful/sassy with 31/xx/31/xx/31/xx that has stealth rock and possibly seismic toss tutor move

-Deoxys, calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31.

-Deoxys, modest/native 31/xx/31/31/31/31.

-Deoxys, jolly 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-Sceptile (shiny) timid/modest, unburden ability with 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-feel free to offer shinys though, as I'll consider any and all offers

LF (non-shiny)-

-squirtles, bold, rain dish ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/xx with fake out and water veil egg moves

-ralts (male) adamant/ jolly, telepathy ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with shadow sneak egg move

-togepi, calm, serene grace ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with nasty plot and Extrasensory egg moves

-2 cottonee- calm, prankster ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Encore egg moves

-sandile, adamant/ jolly, moxie ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with thunder fang and pursuit egg moves

-spritzee, relaxed, aroma veil ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with wish egg move

-swirlix, naughty, unburden ability, 31/31/31/31/31/31 with belly drum egg moves

-horsea, modest/ timid, swift swim ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with signal beam egg move

-wailmer, quiet, pressure ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-corphish, jolly, adaptability ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with aqua jet, super power, dragon dance and knock off egg moves

-tympole, timid, water absorb ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with earth power egg move

-celfairy or cleffa, calm/bold magic guard ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with wish and heal pulse egg moves

-ditto, relaxed, imposter ability, 31/xx/xx/xx/xx/31

-whismur (must be named "Pumbloom"), modest/timid, rattled ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with extrasensory egg move

-kecleon, admant/ jolly, protein ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with recover, fake out and foul play egg moves

-machop, adamant, no guard ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with thunder punch, and close combat egg moves

-hoppip, jolly, chlorophyll ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with encore and aromatherapy egg moves

-honedge, modest, 31/xx/31/31/31/31

-onix, relaxed, sturdy ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/00 with stealth rock egg move

-numel (must be male and named "Maxie"), calm, own tempo ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with ancient power egg move

-koffing, bold, 31/31/31/31/31/31 with destiny bond egg move

-darmanitan, adamant/jolly, sheer force ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with encore, yawn, focus punch and hammer arm egg moves

-2 exeggcute, modest, chlorophyll ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with giga drain, ancient power and synthesis egg moves

-baltoy, sassy/careful, 31/31/31/31/31/31

-durant, adamant, hustle ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with thunder fang and baton pass egg moves

-zangoose, admant/jolly, toxic boost ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with night slash and iron tail egg moves

-starly, adamant, reckless ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with pursuit and double edge egg moves

-tepig, adamant/ brave, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with curse, superpower, and sucker punch egg moves

-poliwag, relaxed, water absorb ability 31/31/31/31/31/31

-shuckle, careful, sturdy or contrary ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/00

-nicada, jolly, compound eye ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31

-anorith, adamant, swift swim ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with aqua jet, and rapid spin egg moves

-spheal, calm, thick fat ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with signal beam egg move

-shelmet, modest, shell armor or hydration, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with baton pass egg move

-scythre, adamant, technician ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with baton pass egg move

-sableye, impish/ careful, prankster ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with sucker punch, metal burst, recover and mean look egg moves

-bulbasaur, modest, chlorophyll ability, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with amnesia and giga drain egg moves

-absol, adamant/ jolly, super luck ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with sucker punch, play rough, baton pass and mega horn egg moves

-murkrow, adamant/ jolly, super luck ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with brave bird, and perish song egg moves

-sneasel, adamant/ jolly, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with icicle crash, pursuit and fake out egg moves

-cranidos- adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with crunch and iron head egg moves

-shieldon, careful, sturdy/ soundproof ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/xx with stealth rock egg move

-grimer, adamant or impish, poison touch ability, 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with shadow sneak egg move

-rhyhorn, careful, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, metal burst and counter egg moves

-rhyhorn, adamant, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, crunch, thunder and ice fang egg moves

-mudkip torrent adamant/impish/brave 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with avalanche, mirror coat and counter egg moves
*again these are what i'm looking for*

Last edited:

shadowjeff

shiny hunter :D
shiny's FT:
cubone (UT) (nicknameable and from kalos)
emolga
sylveon
absol
nidoking
zangoose(from kalos)

LF shiny's evo lines (nicknamable or english name):
poochyena (2:1 trade)
furfrou
vulpix
growlithe
shinx
fletchling
tyrunt
beldum
mawile (2:1 trade)
houndour
marill
yanma (2:1 trade)
porygon-Z (no pre-evo, must be nicknamable and lvl 30 or lower) (3:1 trade)

i am looking for LEGIT pokemons (no cloned or hacked pokemons)

quick note for poeple who dont know 2:1 and 3:1 means (what i offer for 1 of those pokies) for instance 2:1 yanma means i am willing to trade 2 of my shinys for 1 shiny yanma

Last edited:

QPIverson

Pokemon Master
Looking for any Kalos Born shinies that i don't have !!

Offering shinies in my signature + 1-5 Gen !

pnutcracker

I've got shiny Golbat, Tentacruel, and Gulpin. They're not much I suppose but I need Deoxys and Darkrai for my 'Dex. If anyone's interested, PM me.

girlgodzilla