• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

outburs

Shiny Kalos Born For Trade
Honedge x2
Aegislash
Treveneant
Ivysaur
Flareon
Jolteon
Growlithe
Eevee x4
Froakie x4 (all protean)
Rotom
Deino
Espurr
Rhyhorn
Gurdurr
Pinsir
Diance
Multiple Ability Capsules

5 iv Pokemon(NON Shiny) Wants
Rotom-Wash Bold
Mamoswine Adamant/Jolly with stealth rock and icicle crash with the ability oblivious
Azumarill Huge Power Adamant
Thundurus/Landorus/Tornadus Trio with competitive stats

*NOTE* The shinies I can offer are not competitive.

SushiFruit

~Team Rocket Pride~
Alright guys help me out!
I'm looking for something very specific for once....

Shiny Bouffalant with Soundproof.

I have
Shiny Suicune
Shiny Entei
Shiny Raiku
Shiny Flygon
Shiny Grotle
Keldeo
Mew
Virizion
Mewtwo with Mewtwonite X
Electrike with Manecite
Charmander with Charazardite X

Pokemon in Rare pokeballs
Nidoqueen- Dream ball
Zubat- Love ball
Ralts- Heal ball
Ninetailes- Master Ball
Larvitar- Moon ball + Pokerus

pikazapper

The Pikachu Master
Shinies For Trade:
6IV
Ninetales - Female - Timid - Flash Fire - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Japanese name. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native. Knows Hypnosis.

5IV
Tyrantrum - Female - Adamant - Strong Jaw - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - No nickname. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native. Knows Fire Fang.
Vivillon (Monsoon) - Female - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - No nickname. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native.
Minccino - Female - Jolly - Skill Link - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - No nickname. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native. Knows Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Mud-Slap, and Knock Off. UT.

4IV
Ralts - Male - Timid - Trace - x/x/31/31/31/31 - No nickname. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native. Knows Shadow Sneak and Mean Look.

Other Shinies
Charizard - Female - Timid - Solar Power - 31/x/31/x/31/x - No nickname. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native.
Audino - Male - Timid - Healer - 31/x/31/x/31/x - No nickname. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native.
Clefable - Female - Hasty - Magic Guard - 31/31/x/x/x/x - No nickname. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native.
Tyranitar - Female - Quirky - Sand Stream - x/x/x/x/31/31 - Named Despotar. Can't be renamed. Kalos-native.

Transferred Shinies
Entei - Adamant - Pressure - No max IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. WIN2011 event from HGSS. UT.
Suicune - Relaxed - Pressure - No max IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. WIN2011 event from HGSS. UT.
Gyarados - Female - Naive - Intimidate - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Soul-Silver. UT.
Swadloon - Male - Brave - Leaf Guard - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Black 2.
Mudkip - Male - Hasty - Torrent - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Sapphire. RNG'd.
Shuppet - Male - Careful - Insomnia - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Emerald. RNG'd. UT.
Zubat - Male - Careful - Inner Focus - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Emerald. RNG'd. UT.
Marill - Male - Careful - Thick Fat - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Emerald. RNG'd. UT.
Ditto - Careful - Limber - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Emerald. RNG'd. UT.
Minun - Male - Careful - Minus - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Emerald. RNG'd. UT.
Mightyena - Male - Careful - Intimidate - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Emerald. RNG'd. UT.
Lotad - Male - Careful - Swift Swim - Unknown IVs - No nickname. Can't be renamed. From Emerald. RNG'd. UT.

Looking For These Shinies:
- All Must Be Nameable and Kalos-native.
Duskull - Female - Brave or Careful - Levitate
Flabebe or Floette - Female - Decent natures - Any ability - Any Flower except Blue or White.
Mawile - Female - Adamant - Intimidate - With Fire Fang if possible.
Eevee - Prefer Female - Good natures - Any Ability
Staryu - Modest or Timid - Natural Cure
Sandshrew - Adamant or Impish - Sand Rush - With Crush Claw if possible.

Also Looking for These Events:
- Must be legit. I don't care if they're cloned.
Movie Diancie with good IVs and Nature

I don't want any Shinies that can't be renamed, and I don't want anything that isn't Kalos native. I also do NOT want any hacked Pokemon, since everything I'm offering is legit, but cloned ones are okay.

Feel free to offer me something not on my list. I'll consider any offer as long as it's Kalos-native AND can be nicknamed.

PM me if interested!

Last edited:

AshBui

Banned
Pokemon I'm looking for:

- flawless Jolly/Hasty/Naive Rayquaza with V-Create
- 5/6 IV shiny Jirachi with Moonblast
- 5/6 IV Timid Unnerve Mewtwo
- competitive and fully trained Adamant Charizard with Dragon Dance and Flare Blitz
- 5/6 IV Diancie
- 5/6 IV Defiant Tornadus
- 6 IV Regirock (any nature other than Impish), Registeel (any nature other than Careful), Regice
- 5/6 IV Yveltals with natures other than Jolly/Timid
- 5/6 IV non-shiny Modest Pixilate Sylveon with Hyper Voice/Wish and/or Bold Cute Charm Sylveon (Female)
- 5/6 IV non-shiny Calm Umbreon with Heal Bell/Foul Play/Wish
- 6 IV Naughty/Adamant Moxie Honchkrow with Sucker Punch/Superpower/Heat Wave/Brave Bird
- 6 IV Naughty Thick Fat Mamoswine with Freeze Dry/Icicle Crash
- fully trained competitive Kalos shinies with natures I do not have
- other competitive Pokemon with BW2 move tutor moves (PM me with what you have and I'll let you know if I'm interested)

I have a lot of fully trained Pokemon with 6 IVs and HG/SS and BW2 move tutor moves that I can offer! Every single one of my Pokemon have perfect IVs (unless they have a specific hidden power). Let me know if you would be interested in any of my Pokemon! Since my collection is expanding, I am more selective than I was before, but I'll try my best to make it so we both get something we want in return.

Flawless Legendary Pokemon
- shiny Jolly Mewtwo with Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Zen Headbutt and Attack and Speed EVs
- shiny Timid Mewtwo with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny Modest, Timid Kyogre and Modest, Bold, Timid Kyogre
- shiny Adamant, Impish Groudon and Jolly, Impish, Adamant Groudon with Stealth Rock/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Moltres with Tailwind/HP Ground and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Zapdos with Heat Wave/HP Ice/Tailwind and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny Modest Articuno with Tailwind/Signal Beam and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny Modest, Impish, Calm, Bold Giratina with Dragon Pulse and Timid Giratina with Dragon Pulse
- shiny Timid Palkia with Dragon Pulse/Earth Power and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Modest Dialga with Stealth Rock/Dragon Pulse and Special Attack and HP EVs
- shiny Modest Heatran with Dragon Pulse/Earth Power/Stealth Rock and Timid Heatran with Dragon Pulse, Stealth Rock/Earth Power/HP Grass
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Azelf with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Bold Uxie with HP and Defense EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Mesprit with Stealth Rock and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Bold Cresselia with Icy Wind and HP and Defense EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Bold Suicune with HP and Defense EVs
- Timid Lugia with Speed and HP EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Latias with Trick and HP and Speed EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Timid and Modest Latios with Psyshock/Trick and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly Terrakion with Speed and Attack EVs
- shiny Timid, Adamant, Jolly, Modest Kyurem and Jolly Kyurem
- Jolly Zekrom with Speed and Attack EVs
- shiny Adamant Rayquaza with Speed and Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Adamant Regigigas with Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch
- shiny and non-shiny Timid, Jolly, Naive Virizion with HP Ice
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly, Naive Cobalion with HP Ice
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly, Naive, Adamant Landorus with HP Ice
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Thundurus with HP Ice
- Adamant/Jolly Victini with V-Create and Speed and Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Naive Genesect with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Timid/Bold Multiscale Lugia
- shiny and non-shiny Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh
- shiny and non-shiny Modest Telepathy Dialga with Special Attack and HP EVs (does not have Dragon Pulse)
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Telepathy Palkia with Special Attack and Speed EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Modest Telepathy Giratina with Special Attack and HP EVs (does not have Dragon Pulse)
- shiny and non-shiny Timid, Naive, Bold, Jolly Plasma Deoxys with their appropriate moves (ExtremeSpeed, Knock Off, Super Power for example)
- Timid Reshiram with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Naive Tornadus with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Timid Keldeo with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Jolly, Adamant, Timid, Modest TRU Arceus (some of these have Spacial Rend)
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly, Adamant TRU Mew with Sucker Punch/Drain Punch/Ice Punch and Timid Mew with Giga Drain/Dragon Pulse /Earth Power/Stealth Rock (can learn Psyshock as well)
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly GAMESTOP Jirachi with Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Careful Jirachi with Iron Head, and Timid Jirachi with Psyshock
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly and Timid TRU Shaymin with Earth Power and Speed and Special Attack EVs, or Seed Bomb/Zen Headbutt/Endeavor and Attack and Speed EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly and Timid ALAMOS Darkrai with Spacial Rend/Roar of Time and Speed and Special Attack EVs, or Sucker Punch/Knock Off/Drain Punch and Speed and Attack EVs
- Jolly, Timid, Adamant, Jolly, Calm WIN2011 Celebi with Nasty Plot/Giga Drain, or Nasty Plot/Giga Drain/HP Ice, Seed Bomb/Sucker Punch/Zen Headbutt
- shiny GAMESTOP Raikou with Aura Sphere/Weather Ball/HP Ice and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny GAMESTOP Entei with Flare Blitz/Extreme Speed/Iron Head and Speed and Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Timid Manaphy with Speed and HP EVs or Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Oblivia Heatran (with 31/31/31/31/31/0 stat spread) with Eruption/Heat Wave/Earth Power/Dragon Pulse or Eruption/Stealth Rock/Earth Power/Dragon Pulse
- shiny and non-shiny Jolly/Adamant Defiant Thundurus with Knock Off and Speed and Attack EVs
- shiny and non-shiny Timid and Jolly Sheer Force Landorus with Speed and Special Attack EVs or Speed and Attack EVs

Shiny and non-shiny Flawless EV Trained Pokemon (none are from Kalos)
- Jolly Rock Head Rhyperior with Ice Punch and Attack and Speed EVs
- Jolly Sand Veil Garchomp with Stealth Rock/Iron Head and Attack and Speed EVs
- Adamant Technician Scizor with Superpower/Tailwind/Bug Bite and Attack and HP EVs
- Timid Lightningrod Manectric with Signal Beam and HP Ice and Special Attack and Speed EVs
- Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, and HP and Attack EVs
- Adamant Rock Head Aggron with Iron Head/Ice Punch and Speed and Attack EVs
- Modest Speed Boost Yanmega with Giga Drain and HP Ground and Special Attack and Speed EVs
- Jolly Medicham with Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and Speed and Attack EVs
- Timid Sniper Kingdra with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Timid Flash Fire Houndoom with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Modest Ampharos with Magnet Rise, Heal Bell and Special Attack and HP EVs
- Jolly Sniper Drapion with Knock Off, Aqua Tail and Speed and Attack EVs
- Careful Tyranitar with Ice Punch and Special Defense and HP EVs
- Bold Togekiss with HP and Defense EVs
- Adamant Dusknoir with Ice Punch and HP and Attack EVs
- Timid Gengar with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Modest Ludicolo with Giga Drain and HP and Special Attack EVs
- Jolly Leafeon with Knock Off and Synthesis and HP and Speed EVs
- Careful Poison Heal Breloom with Drain Punch/Seed Bomb and Special Defense and HP EVs
- Adamant Intimidate Gyarados with Iron Head and Attack and Speed EVs
- Adamant Kanghaskhan with Drain Punch and Ice Punch and Attack and HP EVs
- Timid Jolteon with HP Ice and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Jolly Weavile with Ice Punch, Knock Off and Speed and Attack EVs
- Relaxed Gastrodon with Earth Power and Defense and HP EVs
- Adamant Flareon with Superpower/Heal Bell and Attack and Speed EVs
- Bold Water Absorb Vaporeon with HP and Defense EVs
- Calm Rotom-C with Trick, Pain Split and HP and Special Defense EVs
- Modest Magnet Pull Magnezone with HP Ice and HP and Special Attack EVs
- shiny Timid Adaptibility Porygon-Z with Special Attack and Speed EVs
- Brave Abomasnow with Giga Drain and Attack and Special Attack EVs
- Adamant Metagross with Zen Headbutt and Attack and HP EVs
- Adamant Torterra with Seed Bomb and Speed and Attack EVs
- Adamant Bastiodon with Stealth Rock/Iron Head and HP and Attack EVs
- Sassy Dusclops with Pain Split and 252 HP and Special Defense EVs
- Brave Rampardos with Thunder Punch and Zen Headbutt and Attack and HP EVs
- Timid Charizard with Dragon Pulse and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- shiny Adamant Spiritomb with Trick and Sucker Punch and Attack and HP EVs
- Timid Analytic Starmie with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Sassy Regenerator Slowbro with Psyshock and HP and Special Defense EVs
-Naive Justified Lucario with Special Attack and Speed EVs
- Jolly Sceptile with Drain Punch/Iron Tail/Outrage with Attack and Speed EVs, and Timid Sceptile with Giga Drain/Dragon Pulse and HP Rock and Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Jolly Sturdy Crustle with Speed and Attack EVs
- Jolly Sturdy Carracosta with Speed and Attack EVs
- Jolly Moxie Krookodile with Speed and Attack EVs
- Modest Flame Body Volcarona with HP and Special Attack EVs
- Timid Static Emolga with Speed and Special Attack EVs
- Calm Water Absorb female Jellicent with HP and Special Defense EVs
- Timid Trace Gardevoir with Psyshock and Hyper Voice and Special Attack and Speed EVs

PM me if you're interested! You are more than welcome to clone before trading :)

hectorplz

Event Collectionist
PM me if interested

I don't care about nature/IVs/EVs unless noted, as always, clones are fine, hacked are no-no

LF:

* Shiny Terrakion

* Shiny Virizion

* Shiny Squirtle

* Shiny Starters of Gen II
-Chikorita
-Totodile
-Cyndaquil

* Shiny Groudon

* S̶h̶i̶n̶y̶ ̶K̶y̶o̶g̶r̶e̶

For Trade

- Shiny Umbreon
Shiny | Umbreon | Syncronize | Calm | 31\31\31\31\31\31 | Wish, Foul Play, Heal Bell, Protect | Lvl 100 | Ranik | 12450 | Pokeball | ENG

- Shiny Fletchling
Shiny Fletchling | Female | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Steel Wing, Snatch, Tailwind, Quick Guard | JJ Ozma | 10241 | Repeat Ball | Level 1 | Kalos | NA | EV-trained (4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe) | Active Pokerus

Events

- Nobunaga's Rayquaza Shiny

- Arceus

- Shiny TNB Jirachi

- Shiny Suicune from gamestop

- Shiny Entei from gamestop

- D̶i̶a̶n̶c̶i̶e

- 2014 movie Darkrai

- Mew

- Genesect

- Keldeo Resolute

- Manaphy

- Shaymin

- Deoxys

- Victini

- Meloetta

- Ash's Pikachu

- ANA Flights Pikachu (w/ Fly!)

- Strongest Pokemon 2007 - Dragonite, Milotic

- Fancy Pattern Vivillion

- Pokeball Pattern Vivillion

Last edited:

kee13

Hi, now i have this shinys:

nidoran lv1, female, rogue, judge (great potential, ps, speed, excellent) 2ivs.
nidoran lv1, female, strong, judge (great potential, ps, speed, excellent) 2ivs.
nidoran lv1, male, steve, judge (great potential, ps, speed, excellent) 2ivs.
zubat lv1, male, rogue, judge (great potential, ps, speed, excellent) 2ivs.
zubat lv1, female, rare, judge (great potential, ps, attack, excellent) 2ivs.
diglett lv1, male, naive judge (great potential, ps, defense, excellent) 2ivs.
psyduk lv1, male, bold, judge (great potential, special attack speed, excellent) 2ivs.
poliwag lv1, female, sign, judge (great potential, attack, attack special, excellent) 2ivs.
vulpix lv1, female, picaro, judge (great potential, attack, defense special, speed, excellent) 3ivs.
zubat lv1, male, placid, judge (great potential, ps, attack speed, excellent) 3ivs.
venonat lv1, male, miedoso, judge (great potential, ps, attack speed, excellent) 3ivs.
diglett lv1, male, serious, judge (great potential defense, special defense, speed, excellent) 3ivs.

looking for

legendary whit ha, all

SHAYMIN.
ARCEUS.
KELDEO.
MELOETTA.
GENESECT.

No necesary shiny, no necesary competitive.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Alright. Looking for a shiny 5 iv Adamant Masuda buneary or Lopunny with fake out. I dont care if it has klutz or anything like that. I have an ability capsule to change the ability.

I have a ton of events for trade and shinies.

Many natures of the shiny tanabata Jirachi, + more. Just pm me!

Brownstein350

LF: Shiny Poochyena. FT: Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Ponyta, and Shiny Skrelp.

I have a level 100 Japanese Shiny Kingdra, a level 19 Shiny Ponyta, and a level 25 Shiny Skrelp for a Shiny Poochyena. If anyone is interested and is willing to trade their Shiny Poochyena for these pokemon. Please tell me which pokemon you want for the trade with your friend code and gamer name for Pokemon X or, Y soon as possible so I can register it on my 3DS and I'll try to Contact you right back as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael so you can register it on your 3DS for the trade. Thank you. :)

Civ

LF: KB UT Shiny competitive -- Special atk charmander, sabeleye (with recover), drought vulpix, and other competitive shiny offers

FT:

Competitive UT shinies

Aipom KB 1 female jolly run away 31/31/31/x/31/31 fake out pursuit quick guard switcheroo Love Ball
Axew KB 1 Male Adamant Mold Breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 Poke Ball
Bagon KB 1 female timid rock head 31/31/31/31/31/31 rage dragon dance hydro pump dragon pulse Great Ball
Beldum KB 1 adamant clear body 31/31/31/x/31/31 Poke Ball
Bidoof KB 1 female adamant moody 31/31/31/31/31/31 double edge aqua tail skull bash quick attack luxury ball
Bincale KB 1 Female Jolly Tough Claws 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shell Smash Poke Ball
Bulbasaur KB 1 male modest chlorophyll 31/x/31/31/31/31 giga drain petal dance poke ball
Bulbasaur KB 1 female lax overgrow 31/31/31/31/31/31 lure ball
Bulbasaur KB 1 male Modest chlorophyll 31/x/31/x/31/x hidden power -fire giga drain petal dance leaf storm poke ball HP Fire
Charmander KB 1 male holly blaze 31/31/31/x/31/31 focus punch crunch outrage dragon dance poke ball
Chimchar KB 1 MALE jolly iron fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 fire punch thunder punch
Deino KB 1 Female Timid Hustle 31/x/31/31/31/31 Dragon Rage Dark Pulse Earth Power Poke Ball
Dratini KB 1 Female adamant marval scale 31/31/31/x/31/31 dragon rush dragon dance extreme speed aqua jet
Drillbur KB 1 male adamant mold breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31 mud sport hone claws Premier Ball
Eevee KB 1 Female Modest Anticipation 31/x/31/31/31/31 Covet Charm Yawn Wish Dream Ball
Eevee KB 13 male timid run away 31/31/31/31/31/31 swift wish poke ball
Fennekin KB 1 male modest magician 31/31/31/31/31/31 magic coat wish heat wave hypnosis poke ball
Fletchling KB 1 Female Adamant Gale Wings 31/31/31/x/31/31 Poke Ball
Froakie KB 1 male hasty Protean 31/30/30/31/30 toxic spikes pound dive ball HP Fire
FurFrou KB 1 male impish fur coat 31/31/31/31/31/31 refresh work up net ball
Gible KB 1 female jolly rough skin 31/31/31/x/31/31 outrage iron head sand tomb scary face Poke Ball
Gligar KB 1 female impish immunity 31/31/31/x/31/31 poison sting
Goomy KB 1 male modest gooey 31/31/31/31/31/31 counter acid armor iron tail curse ultra ball
Growlithe KB 1 male adamant intimidate 31/31/31/31/31/31 bite roar close combat poke ball
Hawlucha KB 1 male adamant limber 31/31/31/x/31/31 hone claws poison jab rock slide x-scissor poke ball Spanish
Honedge KB 1 Male Brave stance change 31/31/31/31/31/x Swords Dance Wide Guard Shadow Sneak Poke Ball Korean NN, No location tag
Houndour KB 1 female timid unnerve 31/x/31/31/31/31 nasty plot pursuit sucker punch destiny bond heal ball
Koffing KB 1 female Impish Levitate 31/31/31/31/31/31 curse stockpile pain split toxic spikes heal ball
Larvitar KB 1 Male Adamant Guts 31/31/31/31/31/31 Dragon Dance Outrage Pursuit Stealth Rock Dusk Ball
Litleo KB 1 male timid moxie 31/x/31/31/31/31 tackle leer yawn fire spin
Meditite KB 1 male jolly pure power 31/31/31/x/31/31 drain punch bullet punch fake out psycho cut luxury ball
Onix KB 1 Male Impish Weak Armor 31/31/31/31/31/31 Block Heavy Slam Stealth Rock Poke Ball
Pancham KB 11 Female Adamant Scrappy 31/31/31/x/31/31 work up arm thrust storm throw foul play Pokeball UT other than level
Panphy KB 1 Male adamant pick up 31/31/31/31/31/x defense curl heavy slam play rough ice shard poke ball
Pinsir KB 1 Male Jolly Moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 Vice Grip Focus Energy Cloe Combat Quick Attack Premier Ball
Sandile KB 1 female adamant moxie 31/31/31/x/31/31 rage protect rock tomb poke ball
Sandshrew KB 1 Female jolly sand rush 31/31/31/31/31/31 rototiller counter metal claw night slash Premier Ball
Scyther KB 1 male adamant technician 31/31/31/31/31/31 leer defog night slash baton pass poke ball
Skarmony KB 1 male impish sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 peck stealth rock whirlwind brave bird heavy ball
Slowpoke KB 1 male bold regenterator 31/31/31/31/31/31 curse yawn tackle zen headbutt heal ball
Slugma KB 1 Male Modest Magma Armor 31/31/31/x/31/31 Acid Armor Inferno Memento Heat Wave Heavy Ball
Snorunt KB 10 female timid moody 31/x/31/31/31/31 powder snow leer double team bite poke ball JPN
Swinub KB 1 female jolly thick fat 31/31/31/x/31/31 icicke crash stealth rock icicle spear ancient power heavy ball ITA
Torchic KB 1 male adamant speed boost 31/31/31x/31/31 baton pass
Turtwig KB 1 male adamant shell armor 31/31/31/x/31/31 grassy terrain seed bomb superpower Poke Ball
Tyrunt KB 1 male adamant strong jaw 31/31/31/x/31/31 tackle ice fang fire fang dragon dance poke ball

BR competitive shinies

Aegislash KB 53 male adamant stance change 31/31/31/31/31/31 shadow sneak sword dance sacred sword Koing's shield poke ball BR Offensive
Aegislash (NN Ryuma) KB 52 Male Adamant Stance Change 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pokeball BR Defensive EVs
Aurorus KB 57 male timid refridgerate 31/x/31/31/31/31 nature power ancient power hyper beam freeze dry poke ball BR JPN
Braviary 100 male jolly Sheer Force 31/31/31/31/31/31 superpower brave bird crush claw sky attack poke ball BR 252 atk/speed 4 hp
Chesnaught KB 75 male impish Bulletproof 31/31/31/31/31/31 rock slide seed bomb hammer arm spiky shield poke ball BR 252 atk hp and def shared
Cloyster KB 100 male adamant skill link 31/31/31/x/31/31 rock blast icicle spear ice shard shell smash Poke ball BR 252 attack/speed 4 def
Conkeldurr KB 50 male adamant guts 31/31/31/x/31/31 facade payback mach punch drain punch poke ball BR
Ditto 100 Modest Limber 31/31/31/31/31/31 Poke Ball JPN - Probably Genned
Dragonite (NN Luffy) KB 77 Male Adamant Multiscale 31/31/31/x/31/31 thunder punch fire punch Poke Ball
Ferrothorn KB 50 Male Relaxed Iron Barbs 31/31/31/31/31/x Stealth Rock Power Whip Leech Seed Protect Pokeball BR 252 hp and 200 Special Defense / 56 Special Defense (Guess)
Glaceon KB 50 male modest snow cloak 31/?/31/?/?/31 blizzard shadow ball wish hidden power dive ball BR/HP ground 252 special atk/speed 4 defense
Gliscor KB 64 female impish poison heal 31/31/31/x/31/31 substitute toxic roost rock slide poke ball BR 252 hp, more speed than defense
Greninja KB 50 Male Timid Protean 31/31/31/31/31/31 Extra Sensory Water Pulse Toxic Spikes Substitute Poke Ball None
Honchkrow KB 58 Male Adamant Moxie 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pusuit Sucker Punch Substitute Brave Bird Poke Ball BR 252 Speed 252 Attack 4 Special Def
Infrnape KB 50 male jolly iron fist 31/31/31/x/31/31 cloe combat poison jab fire punch thunder punch poke ball BR
Lanturn KB 50 female bold volt absorb 31/0/31/31/31/31 soak thunderbolt stockpile confuse ray dive ball BR 252 hp/defense 4 spec atk
Lucario KB 50 female jolly justified 31/31/31/x/31/31 earthquake close combat crunch bullet punch poke ball BR 252 attack/speed 4hp
Noivern KB 50 Female Modest Frisk x/31/31/31/31/31 Moonlight Hurricane Shadowball Moonburt Pokeball BR, NOT KB, Spanish, Not flawless 252 Special Attack / Speed 4 HP
Piloswine KB 54 Female Naughty Snow Cloak x/x/x/x/x/x Poke Ball Random shiny, not KB
Porygon2 KB 50 bold trace 31/x/31/31/31/31 discharge recover toxic tri attack poke ball BR 252 hp/defense 4 special atk
Sylveon 100 Female Calm Pixilate 31/x/31/31/31/31 Protect Hyper Voice Wish Heal Bell Pokeball BR 252 HP / Special Defense 4 speed
Trevenant KB 50 Male Impish Harvest 31/31/31/31/31/31 poke ball BR 252 HP speed/Defense even
Umbreon KB 56 male calm synchronize 31/x/31/31/31/31 payback moonlight curse toxic luxury ball BR 252 special defense/defense 4hp

Eevee Lass

Looking for a level 1 shiny Mareep with at least 4IV's and a beneficial nature. Not too concerned about gender, but female is preferred. In exchange I offer a shiny Budew.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Looking for a shiny 5 iv Adamant Masuda buneary or Lopunny with fake out. I dont care if it has klutz or anything like that. I have an ability capsule to change the ability.

I have a ton of events for trade and shinies.

Many natures of the shiny tanabata Jirachi, + more. Just pm me!

lunis the ogre

Ogre of the gourd
Offering:
pokeball vivillon "prismillon": received date of original owner is 6/6/2014. So it is 100% legit. Timid with no real good iv's

fancy vivillon: received date is 7/8/14 and I am the original owner. So it is 100% legit. Modest with 31 iv in sp. atk.
I also have a Docile one and a German calm natured one.

diancie: 7/6/2014.adamant.

Diancie: 7/19/2014. Hasty

Diancie: 7/19/2014. Sassy

Diancie: 7/20/2014. Relaxed

Diancie: 7/6/2014. Mild

Diancie: 7/19/2014. Calm. English name. Japanese OT

Diancie: 7/19/2014. Careful. English name. Japanese OT

Tanabata shiny jirachi: 8/1/2014. Timid. obtained before powersaves version was released.

tanabata shiny jirachi: 8/7/2014. Relaxed.*

tanabata shiny jirachi: 8/7/2014. Quiet.*

tanabata shiny jirachi: 8/7/2014. Lonely.*

tanabata shiny jirachi: 8/1/2014. Sassy. obtained before powersaves version was released.

VGC 10 shiny eevee

6iv xerneas-modest

5iv xerneas- timid

6iv Zygarde-adamant

5iv yvetal-timid

5iv mewtwo-jolly

Looking for: kalos born english named 5-6iv shiny pokemon. (I have a lot already, if you are interested in those as well, i will link you to my normal trade place)

GC7

This War Is Ours!
FOR TRADE
Klefki (F) Calm Nature prankster 31/?/31/31/31/31
Bunnelby (F) Adamant Huge Power 31/31/31/?/31/31
Litleo (M) Timid Moxie 31/?/31/31/31/31
Chespin (M) Impish Bulletproof 31/31/31/31/31/31
Squirtle (M) Modest Rain Dish 31/?/31/31/31/31
Skrelp (F) Modest Poison Touch 31/?/31/31/31/31
Fletchling (M) adamant Gale wings 31/31/31/?/31/31
Flabebe (F) Calm Symbiosis 31/?/31/31/31/31 (blue flower)

LOOKING FOR
Other Kalos born 5/6 IV shinies

99neil99

LF: Any legit events with good natures and HA pokemon KALOS native.

NO CLONES OR HACKS. only interested in the real ones.

FT:
Shiny

Palkia / jolly - pressure lv.100 (GTS) 1iv
Dialga / sassy – pressure lv.100 JPN (GTS) 1iv
Deoxys / modest – pressure lv.100 (GTS) 6iv
Gyarados / relaxed – intimidate 6iv lv.100 impish – intimidate 1iv lv.41 modest – intimidate lv.30 1iv
UT Geodude / hasty – sturdy lv.12 1iv
Golem / relaxed – sturdy lv.100 1iv
Pidgeot / serious – tangled feet lv.100 1iv
Kricketune / jolly – swarm lv.100 1iv
Seaking / docile – swift swim lv.100 1iv
Crobat / timid – inner focus lv.100 6iv
Raichu / lonely – static lv.100 2iv
EVENT Pikachu / jolly – static lv.61 1iv
Staraptor / brave – lv.100
Tentacruel / lax – liquid ooze lv.100 1iv
Pelipper / calm – keen eye lv.100 1iv
Gastrodon pink/ timid – sticky hold lv.100 1iv
Gengar / quiet – levitate lv.100 1iv
UT Dratini / mild – shed skin lv.1 1iv
UT Haxorus / jolly – mold breaker lv.60 2iv

easily trade ^
something good for >

UT druddigon / relaxed JPN – rough skin lv.50 6iv
UT deino / quirky – hustle lv.38 SPA 2iv
Mewtwo / jolly – pressure lv.74 6iv
UT Rapidash / modest – flash fire lv.49 1iv
Sceptile / sassy – overgrow lv.49 6iv
UT gyarados / rash – intimidate lv.33 1iv
UT gyarados / quiet – intimidate lv.30 GER 1iv
Arbok / bashful – shed skin lv.62 2iv
Chandelure / careful – flash fire lv.51 1iv
Watchdog / modest – keen eye lv.21 1iv
Linoone / rash – pickup lv.21 JPN 1iv
Girafarig / timid – inner focus lv.25 JPN 1iv
Zoroark / sassy – illusion lv.100 6iv
Golduck / relaxed – cloud nine lv.38 1iv
Starmie / adamant – natural cure lv.25 1iv KALOS
UT Relicanth / rash – swift swim lv.35 SPA 1iv KALOS
UT Gigalith / lonely – sturdy lv.34 1iv
Donphan / impish – sturdy lv.100 6iv
UT roggnerola / hardy – sturdy lv.1 6iv
UT Growlithe / adamant – flash fire lv.1 2iv
Hippowdon / relaxed – sand stream lv.71 1iv
Charizard / timid – blaze lv.100 6iv
Ninetails / docile – flash fire lv.50 1iv
Haxorus / adamant – rivalry lv.100 ITA 1iv
Machamp / careful – no guard lv.30 2iv KALOS
UT Cacturne / modest – water absorb lv.30 2iv KALOS
UT Darumaka / bashful – hustle lv.14 1iv
UT Conkeldurr / modest – sheer force lv.55 1iv
UT Clauncher / adamant – mega launcher lv.25 2iv KALOS
Arcanine / lax – intimidate lv.15 KALOS 2iv

Event

darkrai / naughty – bad dreams lv.100 (GTS) 2iv
jirachi / careful relaxed – lv.100 (GTS)
shiny deoxys / modest – pressure lv.100 (GTS) 6iv
EVENT Pikachu / jolly – static lv.61 (Volt Tackle) 1iv
UT manaphy / brave – hydration lv.1 1iv careful – hydration lv.76 JPN 1iv
+ can breed phione (natures will vary)

Something amazing for>

EVENT UT Celebi / hardy – natural cure lv.10 3iv KALOS
EVENT UT Celebi / gentle – natural cure lv.10 3iv KALOS
EVENT Celebi / brave – natural cure lv. 42 KOR 3iv KALOS
EVENT Meloetta / hasty – serene grace lv.70 4iv
EVENT Blaziken / bold – speed boost lv.72 1iv KALOS
EVENT Keldeo / modest – justified lv.50 2iv
EVENT Blaziken / docile – speed boost SPA lv.42 3iv KALOS
UT EVENT keldeo / jolly – justified JPN lv.15 2iv
UT EVENT meloetta / hasty – serene grace lv.50 4iv
EVENT Celebi / lonely – natural cure lv.41 ITA 3iv KALOS
EVENT Keldeo / timid – justified lv.74 SPA 1iv
UT EVENT Keldeo / gentle – justified lv.15 1iv
EVENT Zekrom / docile – teravolt lv.1001iv
EVENT Genesect / serious – download lv.80 JPN 1iv
UT EVENT Mew / naïve – synchronize lv.5 2iv
UT EVENT Mew / naïve – synchronize lv.5 2iv
UT EVENT Shamin / naïve – natural cure lv.30 2iv
UT EVENT Victini / lax – victory star lv.50 1iv
EVENT Celebi / mild – natural cure lv.36 3iv KALOS
EVENT Victini / timid – victory star FRE lv.54 1iv
EVENT fancy Vivillon / mild – compound eyes lv.12 1iv KALOS
EVENT Arceus / careful – multitype lv.100 1iv
EVENT pokeball vivillon

Hello!

I have the following shinies (many flawless, obtained through trade and not nickname-able):

They include: Excadrill, Lilligant, Gallade, Darmanitan, Cofagrigus, Ferrothorn, Cryogonal, Simisear, Gigalith, Liepard, Zoroark, Virizion, Landorus, Throh, Whimsicott, Hydreigon, Salamence, Sawk, Tornadus, Thundurus, Samurott, Seismitoad, Galvantula, Emboar, Accelgor, Ninetales, Conkeldurr, Stunfisk, Mandibuzz, Eelektross, Lucario, Breloom, Escavelier, Musharna, Terrakion, Vanilluxe, Druddigon, Chandelure, Bisharp, Serperior, Unfezant (Male), Zebstrika, Archeops.

Currently transferred and ready to trade:
Liligant
Gallade
Liepard
Zoroark
Whimsicott
Galvantula
Ninetails
Lucario

Note: the rest need time to be transferred so patience is asked for in negotiations, please and thanks!

Younger, equally non-nickname-able shinies, include a shiny Ralts, Swablu, and Lapras (these have either 5 or 6 IVs).

Here is a list of what I am looking for in return (nicknames wanted for all):

• a low level shiny Gastly, preferably (but does not have to be) male, any IV/EV and characteristic, but a sassy nature is required)

• a shiny Swablu, low level, female, any IV/EV/nature/characteristic

• a shiny Sentret or Furret, any level lower than 35, any IV/EV/nature/characteristic/gender, in a dream ball or any of Kurt's but Level Ball (though any other ball is acceptable, the listed ones are just more liked by me)

• a female, low-level, shiny Frillish, any IV/EV/nature/characteristic, any of the pokéballs listed above for Sentret/Furret are also appreciated for Frillish (but not necessary)

• additionally, if you have a nickname-able shiny Ralts (either gender) or Lapras (female only) I am interested in as well

Thanks for your time and please PM me if you are interested in a trade!
Seeking that shine

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
I have some shinies to trade, and shinies I want

LF:
Shinies

Scyther
Combee Femals
Sneasel
Sableye (Top priority)
Swablu (Top priority)
Bagon (Top priority)
Noibat
Jigglypuff
Cyndaquil
Chimchar
Tepig
Fennekin
Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling (top priority)
Gastly
Shuppet
Spiritomb
Adamant Honedge (Top priority)
Turtwig
Snover
Snivy
Bulletproof Chespin
Hoothoot
Dunsparce (Serene Grace if possible)
Aron (top priority)
Carbink
Modest Staryu
Piplup
Oshawott
Protean Froakie (top priority)
May add other requests once one is obtained

Shiny legendaries (all top priority)
Articuno
Moltres
Regirock
Regice
Tanabata Jirachi
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Cobalion
Terrakion
Tornadus
Thundurus
Landorus

FT:
Shinies

Skitty
Pupitar
Ferrothorn
Charizard
Ninetales
Nidorino
Haxorus
Garchomp
Clauncher
Abosl (with Absolite) (Only top priority)
6IV Alakazam (Only top priority)
4IV Modest Premier Ball Clauncher (Only top priority)
Mew (Only shiny legendary, prefereably Tanabat Jirachi)
Shaymin (Only shiny legendary, preferably Tanabata Jirachi)

Non-shinies
Yveltal
Xerneas
Rayquaza
Kyurem
Giratina
Latias
Victini
Zekrom
Mew
HA Rufflet

PM me with offers.

Last edited:

Soran354

Bred myself nicknameable n unclone
-Shroomish jolly quick feet-technician w egg move bullet seed.31/31/31/-/-/31
-honedge brave 31/31/31/-/31/-
Ill using them mysel if they were male -_____-
Looking for another legit unclone MM shiny starter especially mudkip.

kee13

hi, have this shinys:

nidoran lv1, female, Naughty, poison point, judge (great potential, ps, speed, excellent) 2ivs.
nidoran lv1, female, hardy, poison point, judge (great potential, ps, speed, excellent) 2ivs.
zubat lv1, male, Naughty, inner focus, judge (great potential, ps, speed, excellent) 2ivs.
zubat lv1, female, Quirky, inner focus, judge (great potential, ps, attack, excellent) 2ivs.
diglett lv1, male, naive, sand veil, judge (great potential, ps, defense, excellent) 2ivs.
psyduk lv1, male, Brave, cloud nine, judge (great potential, special attack speed, excellent) 2ivs.
poliwag lv1, female, adamant, damp, judge (great potential, attack, attack special, excellent) 2ivs.
vulpix lv1, female, Naughty, flash fire, judge (great potential, attack, defense special, speed, excellent) 3ivs.
venonat lv1, male, timid, tinted lens, judge (great potential, ps, attack speed, excellent) 3ivs.

i have object

capsule ability
leftovers
mega stones
many more

looking for:

Legendary with hidden ability:

Mewtwo with unnerve
Dialga with telepathy
Palkia with telepathy
Giratina with telepathy
Thundurus with defiant