• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Trading Thread

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
Offering Shiny+EV trained+Premier Ball Gyarados (Kalos in origin)

Ideally looking for any Genesect or Meloetta. If not, then regular legendaries with a usable nature (Timid, Jolly) would suffice.

Edit: As added incentive for one of the first two, I'll throw in an additional shiny Exploud

Last edited:

Whalekins

I have a:

Shiny Heracross | Jolly | Swarm | 31/31/31/31/31/31

Looking for any (must be Blue Pentagon):

Cresselia
Terrakion
Heatran
Virizion
Thundurus

PM me.

Deustodo

Sheer Force Ruby
Looking for nicknamable competitive shiny pokemons, What I have to offer are the following pokemons, all nicknamable and shiny (KB). bred by myself:

Bold Prankster Sableye 5IV (-Def, 28 IV in Def) with 4 eggmoves (Nasty Plot, Metal Burst, Recover and Trick)

Timid Prankster Cottonee 4IV (Sp.Atk = 30IV and Sp.Def =25) with 4 eggmoves (Fake Tears, Memento,Switcheero and Encore) in a Nest Ball.

Rash Hydreigon 6IV, with tutor moves.

Timid Noivern 6IV with Infiltrator

Bold Audino 5IV (-Atk), with Wish, Calm Mind, Heal Bell and Dazzing Gleam.

Timid Helioptile 4IV (-Atk, Def is 30) with HP Ice with the Ability Solar Power in a Luxury Ball.

Timid Riolu 5IV (-ATK) with Vacuum Wave in a Luxury Ball.

Brave Intimidate Scraggy 4IV (Sp.Atk & Speed = 0IV, Sp.Def is 28) in a Luxury Ball with Fake Out,Drain Punch and Ice Punch as Eggmoves and Knock Off to complete the Moveset.

Jolly Sturdy Tyrunt 5IV (-Sp.Att) with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance as Egg moves

Sassy Tepig 4IV (-Sp.Atk, 0 IV in Speed), with Thick Fat and 3 eggmoves (Yawn,Curse and Sucker Punch) (Its already EV trained and at level 15)

Brave Onix 4IV (-Sp.Atk, 0IV in Speed), in a Luxury ball with Heavy Slam and Stealth Rocks as eggmoves (comes with a metal coat if needed).

Jolly Sheer Force Totodile 4IV (-Sp.Atk, 30IV in Sp.Def) with Crunch,Ice Punch and Dragon Dance as eggmoves.

Quiet Tynamo 5IV (-Speed) on a premier ball.

Adamant Pawniard 5IV (-Sp.Atk) on a Dive Ball with 4 Egg moves (Quick Guard, Psycho Cut, Pursuit and Sucker Punch)

Calm Sap Sipper Marill 6IV (MAH BABY) on a Nest ball with 4 Egg moves (Refresh, Muddy Water, Perish Song and Amnesia)

Quiet Snow Warning Amaura 4IV (28 in Defense and 0 in Speed) with 4 Eggmoves (Discharge, Magnet Rise, Haze, Mirror Coat)

Lonely Nincada 5IV (-Sp.Def = 24-25) with 4 Eggmoves (Endure,Night Slash,Bug Buzz and Final Gambit) in a Quick Ball.

Jolly male Buneary 5IV (-Def = 26) with 4 Eggmoves (Fake Out, Encore, Switcheroo and Cosmic Power) on a Love Ball.

Last edited:

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I have a self-bred Furret up for trade and it isn't cloned, and is nicknamable. I recently obtained another shiny Sentret myself and am looking to trade my other one away that I bred on X Version. I am looking for 1 Apricorn Ball 6 IV Female Pokemon with Egg Moves in return. Major wants are either 1 of these: Moon Ball Hoothoot, or Fast Ball Aipom with the above stats mentioned. (Also flexible with other Apricorn Ball 6 IV offers as well! Feel free to make any offer!). Here's the Furret's info:

Poke Ball: Regular
OT: Zelda (X Version)
Egg Hatched: Route 7
Ability: Run Away
Level: 64 (Has random EVs on it, but I can reset it for you)
Nature: Adamant
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
IVs maxed: Def and Speed (2 IVs)
Egg Moves: 1 or 2, I have to check with a Heart Scale, but Iron Tail is currently on her (which is considered an EM even though it's a Move Tutor move as well)

Also the following Shinies (4th gen, 5th gen, and 6th gen):

UT Japanese Wurmple (6th gen, Oras)
Simipour (6th gen, X/Y. Found on GTS)
Chatot (6th gen, X/Y. Found in wild. Obtained by Serebii trade)
Swanna (5th gen, B/W. Found in wild as a Ducklett. Obtained by Serebii trade)
Watchog (5th gen, B/W. Found in wild as a Patrot. Obtained by me)
Japanese Amoonguss (5th gen, B/W. Found in wild. Obtained through GTS)
Japanese Vaporeon (5th gen, B/W. Bred and obtained through GTS as an Eevee)
Cinccino (5th gen, B/W. Found on GTS)
Fearow (4th gen, HG/SS. Found in wild by me)

For more information on these, pm me if you have interest in any of these.

Last edited:

Sobe0047

Collector
I HAVE
UT Hoopa Prebooking NON-shiny Arceus
UT SPR2013 Meloetta
UT MYSTRY Mew
UT Movie2010 Shiny Raikou (Japanese) (ID: 06180)
UT TRU Arceus
ST SMR2012 Keldeo (Knows it's sword move) -NO EXP GAINED-
UT SUM2013 Shiny Giratina
UT WIN2011 Celebi
UT OCT2014 Halloween Shiny Gengar
UT 2012MAY Darkrai
UT Plasma Deoxys
UT Stevens Shiny Beldum
UT 6iv Shiny Honedge

Looking for a UT Hoopa Prebooking Shiny Arceus (OT: デセルシティ ID: 03075)
Must be LEGIT and MUST HAVE it's ribbon..
Willing to trade up to 4 pokes for it.

PM ASAP.

hawkeye019

Hey guys I'm looking for a low level shiny johto or unova starter preferably Cyndaquil. I am willing to trade a level 3 shiny bunnelby with pickup, a level 62 shiny shiftry with chlorophyll or a shiny kecleon. Thanks !

Yurimi

LF: A female shiny nicknameable goomy preferably with a beneficial nature. Will trade more than one pokemon if it's in a heal ball.

FT:
VGC milotic
T/UT movie Victini
Event reshiram and zekrom
Event arceus
GameStop deoxys
Space center deoxys
Alamos darkrai
Eppie mew
Gio mew
Palcity mew
Mystery mew
Fall mew
Aura mew
The shiny dogs
XD togepi
Ageto celebi
GameStop Jirachi
Summer jirachi
Wishmaker jirachi regular and shiny
Fal2012 mewtwo
GameStop celebi
XD Lugia
XD Articuno
XD Moltres
XD Zapdos
Manaphy regular and shiny
Nobunga rayquaza
Plasma Genesect
Spr2013 Meloetta
Movie12 Meloetta
Smr2012 Keldeo
Movie12 Keldeo
Spring reshiram
Spring zekrom
May2012 darkrai
Tru dragonite
Tru Shaymin
Almia darkrai
Doel deoxys
Plasma deoxys
Palcity lucario
Shiny giratina
Shiny dialga
Kyle riolu
Vgc larvitar
Singing jap pikachu
Shiny pichu event
Ash's pikachu
Pre-Movie release Diancie
Shiny Tanabata Jirachi
French Pokeball vivillon
English Pinsir
English Heracross
English Diancie
English Pumkaboo
English Shiny Gengar

Shinies
Gothita
Archen
Zorua
Axew
Purrloin
Lillipup
Krookodile
Larvesta
Weavile
Ditto
Rapidash
Vulpix
Oddish
Nidoran (F)
Hoppip
Sentret
Togepi
Lugia
Politoed
Mareep
Smoochum
Crobat
Larvitar
Aipom
Igglybuff
Beautifly
Skitty
Trapinch
Altaria
Latios
Latias
Happiny
Cresselia
Shaymin
Leafeon
Virizion
Electivire
Shiny starters
Plusle
Minun
Starly
Deerling
Minccino
Regigigas
Ralts
Croagunk
Porygon
Magmortar
Luxray
Conkeldurr
Panpour
Pansage
Pansear
Deino
Hydreigon
Petilil
Tranquill
Eevee
Audino
Eelektross
Stoutland
Simisage
Simipour
Swoobat
Scolipede
Duosion
Galvantula
Tynamo
Gothitelle
Litwick
Dratini
Tyranitar
Hitmontop
Golduck
Gastly
Nincada
Butterfree
Maractus
Sunkern
Seel
Dunsparce
Poliwag
Shaymin
Roserade
Ho-Oh
Mothim
Steelix
Swablu
Vivillon
Pancham
Fletchling
Fennekin
Froakie
Chespin
Clauncher
Sliggoo
Dedenne
Litleo
Paras
Spinda
Giratina
Cubone
Nidoking
Charizard
Zapdos
Fletchinder
Tyrunt
Carbink

Myuu~

Hello there! I'm currently searching for 2 shiny male Espurrs that can be nicknamed, shiny Blitzle, and shiny Plusle and Minun. They don't have to have any IV's (or be special in any way) unless you want one of the shiny pokemon below that have IV's.

Here's what I have,
Regular Shinies: Druddigon, Mantyke, and Honchkrow (Honchkrow can be nicknamed.)
6IV Shinies: Azumarill (nicknamed Regret, cannot be changed),
4IV Shinies: Larvitar
2IV Shinies: Skarmory, Greninja, and Weavile (Greninja and Weavile can be nicknamed.)
Legendaries: Genesect (would probably want 2 for this one), and Mew (lv. 5 event)
6IV: Haxorus (French)
5IV: Charmander, Roselia, Honedge, Mawile
4IV: Goomy, Beldum, Eevee (Japanese), Slakoth (Korean), Heracross (Japanese), Meditite, and Tyrunt (with egg moves)

If you see anything that interests you and you would like to negotiate a trade, don't be afraid to PM me! ^_^

Last edited:

Sobe0047

Collector
Looking for an OT: Eppie Shiny Mew.
I know it's cloned like crazy...
PM ASAP will give lotsa events.

Last edited:

elorasheppard

Hi there

I have an ut shiny male espurr on offer

Looking for any shiny I don't have so pm if interested

Last edited:

Ragorian

The Viking
I have a shiny lvl 100 groudon gba ruby and saphire bred look for a nick nameble ut groudon.
P.m. if intrested

Last edited:

shinymanmick

Too Good For Words
LF: 5IV Jolly or adamant (HP,ATT,DEF,SP.DEF,SPEED) legit Terrakion from ORAS.
FT: Any three of the following legit shinys
Mettagross
Staryu
Gryarados
Event Raikou
Stoutland
Slowpoke
Poilwarth
Corsola
PM me if intrested

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
FT: shiny ORAS Cresselia (got from GTS)
docile nature
x/x/31/31/31/x

pm me for offers

SlothKing

Have a shiny Fletchling, adamant nature lvl 1. I am a breeder hence why it's at lvl 1. Make offers trying to complete poke dex.

dracon1

Just Monika
looking for the following shinies preferrably level 1
pichu
hoothoot
treecko
chimchar
sandile
goomy
magnemite
klink
beldum
porygon

also open to offers

what i have to trade

shinies:
azelf
abra
sharpedox2
uxie
deoxysx2
magikarp
charizard
sylveon
poochyena
infernape
umbreonx2
salamence
omanyte
kyogre
phione
shedinja
wurmple
tentacruel
milotic
pikachu
lanturn
weezing
whimsicott
kingler
zangoose
unown
palkia
dialga
regigigas
chansey
giratinax2
charmander
jumpluff
banette
greninja
furret
hawlucha
aegislash
haxorus
carbink
golem
vaporeon
noivern
registeelx2
cleffa
latios
zorua
italian 6iv ditto
reuniclus
jirachi
shaymin
fletchling
drillbur
litwick
aggron
groudon
cresselia
tyrantrum
turtwig
deerling
eevee
mewtwo
gardevoir
mew
metagross
dusknoir
crobat
entei
bagon

events
palkia
giratina
pumpkaboo
entei
reshiram
zekrom
darkrai
pikachu
jirachi

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Fish shinies UFT are: Basculin (red stripe Kalos bred), poliwhirl, magikarp (don't really want to trade it, but might), cloyster (x2 Kalos bred)

Non fish shinies UFT are:Gigalith, braviary, gliscor, growlithe(x2 one female, one male. Both are Kalos bred) , nidoqueen, nidoking, liepard, rotom, golurk, toxicroak, unfeazant (female), breloom, swellow, staraptor, sneasel, samurott, mandibuzz, magnezone, Fraxure (x2 all are HA one male, one female. All Kalos bred), Raichu (Kalos bred), electabuzz (x4 Kalos Bred), Sliggoo (x3 Kalos bred x2 HA), audino (x5 all Kalos bred HA) , dedenne (x2 one male one female, please specify both Kalos bred), bergmite (Kalos bred), hoothoot (Kalos bred), gabite (x4 female) (Kalos bred), loudred (HA Kalos bred 0 speed), ponyta (x2 both Kalos Bred), Wobbuffet (x2 Kalos bred), cacturne (x5 all Kalos Bred), munna (x3 Kalos bred x2 HA), dugtrio (HA Kalos bred 3IV), Pawniard (x3 Kalos bred x1 HA), pansear (Kalos bred), mighteyena (x3 Kalos bred x2 HA), Golurk (Kalos bred), pancham (Kalos bred), Diggersby (Kalos bred), Luxio (Kalos bred 3IV), floatzel (x2 Kalos bred), Klefki (x2 Kalos bred x1 HA), Illumise (x3 x1 HA all Kalos bred), combee (x3 all male and Kalos bred), Pachirisu (x2 Kalos bred), shuckle (x2 Kalos bred), sawsbuck (Kalos bred), girafarig (x2 Kalos bred HA), Drowzee (x2 Kalos bred), Spritzee (x2 Kalos bred)

MOST OF THESE ARE NICKNAMEABLE, SO PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK!!! ;)

They DO NOT have their hidden abilities unless specified as HA, but I value them because they're still shiny. MOST ARE KALOS BRED!!! ROTOM, AND BRELOOM ARE 6IV FLAWLESS, so I expect flawless competitive shinies in return. I don't trade down.

ONLY FOR GOOD OFFERS: shiny pupitar (Kalos bred), shiny aron, shiny Pinsir (x4 all Klalos bred), shiny Absol (x6 all Kalos bred), shiny charmeleon (x3 all Kalos bred x1 HA), shiny torchic (HA), shiny Manectric (Kaols bred), and shiny riolu (x3 Kalos Bred all 3IV)- all without stone, shiny vivillon (modern)(Kalos bred)- these will be incredibly hard to get from me!!! I've seen vivillon patterns go for a lot, so will most likely require a 2:1, OR a different shiny pattern UT at level 30 safari caught female

SHINY LEGEND OFFERS (only trading these for low level gen VI native competitives or other shiny legends. WILL GIVE ALL OF THEM PLUS THREE NON LEGEND SHINIES FROM EITHER OF MY LISTS FOR A LEGIT UNCLONED SHINY ARCEUS ) (NOT ORAS caught): Latias, Latios, Ho-oh, Heatran, Virizion, Raikou.

In the market for shiny Legendaries: Regirock (preferably ORAS caught)

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN SHINIES FOR MY STUFF!! non fish please.

PM me offers! I prefer Kalos bred *hint hint* I might seem a little picky, but I do have 135+ shinies and I don't really do duplicates unless gender differences or evolution families. Don't worry, tho. I love to haggle. :)

Tysoodo

Shiny Hunter
Hello everyone! I am currently doing a masuda method for a 5IV shiny Tyrunt. I am about 900 eggs in and have saved many 5IV and 6IV Tyrunts likely with many more to come. At this time I have the following:

7 6IV Males
1 6IV Females
60 5IV Males
13 5IV Females

All 5IV have 31/31/31/x/31/31
All are Adamant nature
All have their hidden ability: Sturdy
All know Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Dragon Dance

I also have 1 shiny Tyrunt so far! And it is a female! It has the same nature and egg moves as the others and it does have its HA Sturdy. It's IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/x. Honestly I'm not sure if I want to part with it yet due to the rarity of it being a female. But feel free to make an offer if you're interested. One thing I will definitely accept is an untouched 5IV or 6IV shiny Honedge with Quiet nature, and 4 egg moves. By 5IV I mean 31/x/31/31/31/0. And 6IV also means 0 Speed. I know that is asking a lot but seeing as my shiny is female that is the only thing I can think of that I will definitely trade it for at this time haha. Still feel free to make me an offer on her if you want

And if you are interested in having one of my other ones pm me with an offer. All offers will be considered within reason. Obviously the Females are more rare than the Males so you'll need a better offer to get one of them. Wish me luck! I'll post on every page with updates on my counts!

mtvcribz

Hi everybody! I'm new to the site and to forums in general so hopefully I'm doing this right. Anyway, I was looking to see if anyone would be willing to trade for a shiny Eevee! I've been hunting for 2 weeks and still nothing :( if anyone is open just let me know and I'll let you know what I have to offer :) Thanks for your time!