• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Transformtion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Shiny Transform

First I Wanna Say I Noticed Alot The Same About Ditto And Mew Both Are Pink But Blue As Shiny And There The Only Pokemon That Know Transform, But Anyway If A Shiny Mew/Ditto Uses Transform Does It Turn Into A Shiny Whatever And If An Normal Mew/Ditto Uses Transform On A Shiny Pokemon Does It Become Shiny?

Last edited:

buneary dude

I used to have a shiny Ditto and I was ****** off about it. It transforms into a Pokemon and is non shiny. I don't what happens when it transforms into a shiny Pokemon though.

When a Pokemon transform into anoter Pokemon it COPYS whatever it looks like, shiny or not... if you transform on a normal red Deoxys, your Pokemon will become a normal red Deoxys, if you transform on a yellow (shiny) Deoxys, you will become a yellow Deoxys...

So, a shiny Ditto is... kinda useless since it will only stay shiny for one turn unless your fighting on some other shinys...

This is somewhat more of a game question, and this isn't a forum to ask game questions so...

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.