• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shiny Zacian Code

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
I got two codes (buddy gave me the second one) at GameStop thinking I could get two zacian in one game...didnt work for me so im giving away this code. However I still want another shiny zacian with the rusted sword for my sword game as I used the one I redeemed for my live dex. So im looking for anyone who already has a shiny zacian with item that they can trade to me for another code LOL. Hopefully this isn't confusing but yeah.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Omg me please?:

Edit: ok I dont have anything to give in return:(

Have a-lovely day

TyranatarGojira

Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up tomorrow. If I can get extra codes, I'll try to share them on here. If I can't get any, I'll probably come back here and see if anyone can help me get one. That Dada Zarude and hearing that a Best Buy ran out of Evee and Pikachu crystals in less than two days has made me nervous.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Hopefully I'll be able to pick one up tomorrow. If I can get extra codes, I'll try to share them on here. If I can't get any, I'll probably come back here and see if anyone can help me get one. That Dada Zarude and hearing that a Best Buy ran out of Evee and Pikachu crystals in less than two days has made me nervous.
If you are looking for Dada Zarude I may be able to help you out. I’m looking for a shiny Zacian myself since I have Sword version.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I don’t really know what to offer . I have some Shinies in my game but I don’t have online subscription, only through home if we can
You know what, since you live in Greece, I know the pain of not being able to get events and I might get more codes later on so I'll just let you have it :)
Redeem it quickly though, coz there is a chance someone else might redeem it as well since I got it from someone else so best hurry
Enjoy :) Ill PM you the code

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I have a Zacian code I can't redeem 'cause I don't have Shield. Kind of sad as I wanted the shiny doggo... If anyone can help me, it'd be appreciated.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I have an extra Zacian code. Does anyone have a Zamazenta code?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Not yet. They are gonna distribute Zacian Codes until the 11th, then they switch to Zamazenta codes.
In a few countries (like England, Italy, and France), there’s distribution of both Zacian and Zamazenta codes simultaneously.