• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ShinyVulpix's Breeding and Catching 'Store'

ShinyVulpix

Pokemon Breeder
WELCOME TO:

ShinyVulpix's Breeding and Catching Store!
(re-)OPENS 1st of January 2014 !

Rules:

1. All regular Serebii Rules apply. They can be found in the Trade Shop forum.
2. Requests should be left to the thread, but if if I don't reply via the thread feel free to PM me and remind me to check. (sometimes I get lazy)
3. Arguably the most important rule in my store, MANNERS. Please and Thank-you's are required or to put it politely, you will be ignored!
4. Please do not waste my time with unreasonable trades that you would not make yourself (e.g A shiny pokemon for a regular pokémon or crappy 16BP item)

What I can do for you:
- Breed Pokemon for in game purposes, Catch Dittos and chain fish* shiny pokemon (Listed below)
- I can offer EV training, although this is A LOT of effort for anyone, and will require something of 'equal value' in return.
- I offer Pokerus, Fossils, some berries (Leppa Mostly as I have 1000+). These will be attached to the pokemon you recieve. I also can get you King's Rocks, Metal Coats, Heart Scales and Deepsea Tooth/Scales.
- All pokemon (excluding shinies) will be breed with a nature you request, and will be at level 1. (Unless EV trained, the levelling during training is beyond my control).
- My region is Australia; therefore my timezone is roughly +10 or +11 due to daylight savings.

What I cannot do:
- Masuda Method. I am hopeless when it comes to even breeding the pokemon I want this way, let alone what someone else wants, and for this I apologize in advance to anyone I disappoint.
- HACK. I refuse as it is against the rules, and I have no idea how to.
- Egg moves. As above with IV breeding, this may become available at some point.

What I have to trade:
I have a LOT of pokemon in my game and that will increase immensely when Pokebank is released, so ask me and I'll let you know if I have them!
Dittos with 2 31IV's (can request nature; be patient, as collecting ditto's does take time)
Australian Scatterbugs (No idea what pattern they are) - WILL UPDATE.
All fossils (as fossil item or as pokemon)
By request only- Any Chainable shiny by Fishing available in pokemon Y.
By request only- BP purchasable items.
By request only- Berries (Available: Lum, Sitrus, Leppa and Roseli)
Random Eggs :) (these are free if you trade a random egg yourself)
IV Bred Pokés:
Adamant Larvitars with Dragon Dance!
Either 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Jolly Gible with Iron Head!
31/31/31/xx/31/31
CAN INFECT ANY POKEMON WITH POKERUS.

Wants:
Lucky Eggs, foreign 4-6 IV pokés, evolutionary stones and BP purchasable items !
Make me an offer and I'll PM with yes or no, we can negotiate! :)
Thankyou :)

Last edited:
Um I'd
Ike a flawless ditto if you ever get one would trDe. Lot

unresponsive

still in a dream, skin eater
I have a PP Up for one of your BP Power items?

Do you accept cross gen trades?

sobbos

If you ever come across a shiny vulpix or zoroark with good stats, please let me know. You have no idea how badly I want a shiny Vulpix.

ShinyVulpix

Pokemon Breeder
I apologise for the lack of activities, I completely forgot about this site while I was changing schools.
I am back now and quite happy to continue services.

3whopper3

Would you be at all interested in trading a shiny pokemon (any really) for a pokemon with pokerus? i can infect one for you and trade it to you so that you can infect your own, or i can catch a specific one and infect it?

SoM_Zer0

EV Trainer
I can give you 5 lucky eggs for Power:Belt, Lens, Band, Anklet, and Weight. I can get more lucky eggs if u want.

ShinyVulpix

Pokemon Breeder
Sorry Guys, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I've had to close the store until Next year.
I will reopen then and update the list! I apologise for inactivity :c

Jade14

Pokemon Breeder
Hi there, I don't know if this is too much to ask but is it possible for me to get a Shiny Vulpix or Carvana please?
I have a load of Shinxes or several Hidden Ability Starters (Froakie, Chespin, maybe Charmander or Wartortle) can you please let me know what you would like & I have loads of berries (except mutations, Lansat & Starf).

I would really appreciate it, thanks.

:)