• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipper of the Month - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the second Shipper of the Month. There will be new ships to nominate people for, and you can nominate until September 1. I've decided to change a rule : Once someone is nominated, that user is immediately put in the list.

This is the format for nominating:
I nominate ______ for ____shipper of the month

One more thing: The contestshipper winner last month is still undecided. Apart from nominating, please post if you think either Encyclopika or Sweet May should get the title. Thanks. :)

Ships this month:

Pokeshipping
> MistyMix89

Pearlshipping
> hatotab

Oystershipping
> Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Ikarishipping
> kaze_wind
> honey_clover112

Contestshipping

Encyclopika - lll
Sweet May -

Last edited:

Vycksta

But what are the ships for this month?

... and I vote Encyclopika to win last month's Contestshipper, simply cause I have Sweet May down as a FirstRoseshipper being Drew and Roselia are her bishies. ;P

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
But what are the ships for this month?

Yeah, if everyone is gonna vote for random shippings this thread is going to be really messy. I suggest you make a list of some shippings and nomiate like 3 people as shipper of that month for those ships to people can actually vote.

taitofan

Stalker!
I nominate honey_clover112 for Ikarishipper.

And I vote for Encyclopika for Contestshipper.

Chelc

I vote Encyclopika for Contestshipper of last month.

I nominate MistyMix89 for Pokeshipper of this month.

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I nominate Xx-Endless_Summer-xX for Oystershipper of the month!

I nominate MistyMix89 for Pokeshipper of the month!

;006;

~Mist~

revolutionary~
I nominate Sweet May for Contestshipper of last month.

Thanks for the nominations, guys. ;D

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
i nominate honey_clover112 for Ikarishipper of the month!
i nominate hatotab for Pearlshipper of the month!
i nominate MistyMix89 for Pokeshipper of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.