• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipper of the Month [version three]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
Yeah I deffinitly vote Encyclopika for contestshipper..of all time xD I honestly probuly wouldn't have joined SPPf in the first place if I hadn't found her 'Contest Tie' fanfic on here =D So yeah that's my vote :]]

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Well, isn't this nice? We have been informed that there is a member has bashed our thread, or rather, myself as well.

IRRELEVANT COMMENTS TO AN IRRELEVANT MATTER. THIS PART HAS BEEN CUT OUT

Also, there is a new rule. No member can win more than one shipping, or else that would be too unfair, don't you think so? And one last thing, the deadline for nominations will end on Saturday, October 6. After that, we can finally start voting. So nominate while you can. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

adrenaline

sensible hearts
Wow, that's really unfortunate...some of the language is quite unnerving. Btw Pokeshipping won that face-off fair and square.

Oh yes -- to the contest. Encyclopika is an obvious choice for Contestshipping. The reasons I have already have been mentioned.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Isn't it? I wish they got to know me far much better than that instead of saying such things. Oh well.

Thanks for putting your opinion, adrenaline! You, too, HelloKitty17! We have one more day for nominations, so it's all good. =D

Chelc

Just a little reminder to everyone - voting has officially started!

Remember, PM MistyMix89, darkwithrobots, Shadow Ichigo, mandikitty, Avegaille, or myself with your vote! Remember to follow the form: "I vote for [member] for [shipping name] of the Month"

Thanks, and have fun!

Lord Zant

Two jobs. ugh
Edit: Whoops. Uh, Contestshipper.

I nominate Encyclopika for Contestshipper of the Month, then.

Last edited:

Chelc

^ Nominations for Advanceshipper of the Month are currently not being accepted, sorry - when they are, though, be sure to come back and nominate, okay? :) Thank you.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
UPDATED: October 10, 2007
Nominations have now ended. But now, the voting shall finally begin! The voting will end on October 20 at midnight, Eastern Time. Please see how to vote for a shipper for details. Good luck to everyone! Thank you once again for reading! ^^

Since voting should be over now, I would like to know who won and I would like to know which shippings will be next.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Since voting should be over now, I would like to know who won and I would like to know which shippings will be next.

Hmm, you know, I'd like to know also... but since I didn't get any votes on my PM box, I have no idea who won exactly, but it's obvious. Let's just wait for K-Chan's announcement, m'kay? ;o

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Okays, I'm so sorry guys for the wait. I have a few issues to address.

First, there are barely enough votes for Contestshipping and OldRivalshipper of the Month. So, here's what we're going to do. We shall extend the deadline for votes until midnight, October 30, US Eastern Coast time. That gives everyone more than a week for more votes. After that, no more votes will be accepted. They've been there for quite a while, giving the opportunity for all of you to vote. Okay? Now, please be sure to PM either Avegaille, Chelc, darkwithrobots, Hollow Ichigo, mandikitty, or myself with your vote. Do follow the form on the first page, okays? Does that sound fair to you all?

Secondly, the polls are now back up. The deadline for the poll voting will also end on October 30, so be sure to vote. There's a variety of shippings to choose from, so get yourselves over there and vote already. A few clicks can't hurt, guys. xD Here's the link for it. Polls Votes

Lastly, those of you who have voted, thank you. I appreciate it very much. Everyone do try to tell others about this place, that is, only if you want to. The more, the merrier! =D

Good luck to everyone! We shall have the prizes ready hopefully by the time voting and polls end. =D

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Since there was a problem with the polls before (and yes, I was the one of the few people who addressed that issue), those who voted on the Polls should vote again. The link is on the first page and also on the above post... xD;;

And yes, we still need more votes, so just send a PM either to me, K-Chan (MistyMix89), Mandi (mandikitty), Chelc, darkwithrobots and Hollow Ichigo... Remember, the deadline's on October 30, but if you're near my timezone, it might be up to October 31.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Sadly enough, this thread doesn't seem to work as no one updates and there are probably not enough votes to begin with.

Chelc

^ I'm going to have to agree with you.

No one updates because there aren't enough votes (like you said), otherwise it would definitely be updated everyday. I'm really thinking about closing this, but I want to talk it over with MistyMix89/the others before anything is done.

Sadly, no one seems to want to vote or anything, so...:/ I don't see any point to leaving this open if nothing is done, even if MistyMix89 worked her butt off... but yeah.

I'll ask that no one reply after this post, unless you have a question about the competition itself or something like that. Thanks.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hey, guys!

Chelc and I talked it over, and we basically decided it's best to close it. Since all people do is just nominate and nothing else, well, this place is pretty pointless, right? There's no point in keeping this place up.

It doesn't matter that I worked hard to make it, it was one hell of a night, ha ha. All things come to an end eventually. I don't mind it at all. Everyone is busy and it appears that I'm becoming busier, too [which isn't that bad for me at all =D]. Also, it's obvious as to who the winners were without a doubt so congrats to you guys!

Anyways, thanks to everyone who did join in with us. It was fun while it lasted. Now, we draw this to a close. Let's end this now already. xDDD

Chelc

With that said...

//CLOSED
No one is allowed to create anymore of these, btw - cuz we can all see how it turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.