• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipper of The Month [version two]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Shipper of The Month [version two]

Hello everybody, and welcome to the Shipper of The Month thread! I have been granted permission to take over this thread from tru_blu127, so no need to worry about that. I shall be your Hostess for this competition, and will do my very best for you all to make this competition exciting and fun for all of you to enjoy.

The purpose of this competition is for members to choose the shipper who is deeply dedicated to a shipping, or have proven themselves worthy to claim the title.

I will be having three helpers who will be assisting with the competition, and here they are! Please give them all a warm welcome, and your attention as well.

t h e ~ h e l p e r s

darkwithrobots // Hollow Ichigo // mandikitty

Each of the helpers may:

a. help count the votes
b. announce when nominations are over // announce when voting will begin
c. disqualify any member who fails to follow the rules of the competition

I want everyone to please treat them all with respect. There will be consequences if anyone disrespects or irritates any of them.

Of course, there are rules for everyone to follow, so please read them all carefully.

t h e ~ r u l e s

o1. You are not allowed to nominate or vote for yourself. If this occurs, you will be disqualified and your nomination/vote will not be counted.
o2. Please do not force other people to nominate or vote for you anywhere. If any of the voters are pressured, please alert the helpers or myself via PM. The person responsible will be completely eliminated from the entire competition.
o3. All nominations must state "I nominate [member] for [shipper] of The Month". Plus, it would be great to state a few reasons why you think this person should be nominated. Be as specific as you wish; the more reasons, the better! It'll really show how much you admire this person. Plus, you'll be giving someone a bigger ego.
o4. Voting will be via PM, so everyone can PM either any of the helpers or myself. Your vote must state, "I vote for [member] for [shipper] of The Month".
o5. Please no whining, bashing, or posting anything irrelevant regarding the competition. It is extremely disrespectful. It may lead you to be disqualified from the event. Plus, you could risk yourself being infracted by the mods.
o6. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please ask right away. The helpers and I will do our best to answer you.
o7. The most important rule of them all: have fun!

As an addition, I have decided to hold prizes for each winner.

t h e ~ p r i z e s

o1. Each winner shall recieve a banner [350 x 196] and icon [100 x 100].
o2. Please do not request what picture you would like. As the maker of prizes, I will decide.
o3. Please do not start nagging me for them. I will have your prize when it is ready.
o4. You are allowed to place your prize in your signature or in your blog.
o5. I would prefer it if you do not change anything about your prize.

t h e ~ s h i p p i n g s // t h e ~ w i n n e r s

Pokeshipping
Contestshipping
Advanceshipping
Gymshipping
Orangeshipping
Pearlshipping
Respectshipping
Palletshipping
Rocketshipping
Comashipping
Ikarishipping
Appealshipping
Questshipping
Leagueshipping
Abilityshipping
Bouldershipping
Ironwillshipping

r e g a r d i n g ~ s h i p p i n g s

o1. This competition will focus on anime shippings only.
o2. Crossovers, human x pokemon, and nevermet shippings will not be in the competition.
o3. Same sex shippings will be included as well.
o4. If you wish to suggest a shipping to be added, please feel free to post. Just remember that it must be a well known shipping that other people like as well.

n o m i n a t i o n s

Chelc
EmberGryphon
mandikitty

Now, without further ado, let's get this competition started!

t h i s ~ m o n t h

Our first shipping shall be Ironwillshipping! So, be sure to nominate your favorites, and don't forget to tell your reasons why, okay?

The deadline will be on September 8. If there are more nominations, then I might extend the deadline.

Anyway, let the fun begin!

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
I'm so voting Chelc for Ironwillshipping. Why? Well, why not? But it's because she's like, the top shipper for it and she finds all these fanart with it. Not only that, but she can even find a suitable song for them that may not have been even related before. It's not just any random song, but it actually fits the shipping. And um, like, she's the one who got me into Ironwillshipping, even if I'm the one playing the games. But like, she can find appropriate song lyrics for them, show how cute they are, and is just, the top shipper for them.

Did I do everything right? >_>

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Yup, you did your nomination just fine, Eefi. I'm sure Chelc will be glad to see. She's quite the shipper. xD

Again, if anyone has any questions/suggestions/concerns, please let us know.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
It seems to me that you probably missed something.

Our first shipping shall be Ironwillshipping!

Okay? Do we have ourselves clear onto which shipping we're focusing for this month? It's annoying me how anyone could misunderstand what shipping is for this month.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I nominate Zino for Comashipping...because she's quite the active poster and generally keeps the discussion thread alive.

Not to mention, she get me hooked to the pairing.

EDIT: Wait, did I do this right and what do you mean by first shipping is Ironwillshipping? *confused

The current nominations for Shipper of the Month (for this month) are for Ironwillshipping. No others.

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
And yes, the shipping for this month right now is Ironwillshipping. That means people can nominate Ironwillshippers. I personally think it's better so that people can focus on one shipping at a time rather than five. Too many is too overwhelming. We'll get to Comashipping when the time comes, okay? ^^; And yes, you are spared. I thought I made it clear, so let me repeat that again.

NOMINATIONS FOR IRONWILLSHIPPING ARE OPEN. NO OTHER SHIPPINGS.

Okay? I hope I made that perfectly clear now. I'm not going to let people off easy for failing to follow directions.

Anyways, please continue the nominations.

Last edited:

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Um, how many IronWillshippers are there, exactly? I only knew the ship existed 'cause that one mod has the avatar with their sprites. Can you name some names so that I can choose someone?

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Seriously, looking at the Ironwillshipping thread wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Now, this is getting ridiculous. People, if you have no idea who to nominate, then just go look at the shipping thread. If you still don't have a clue from there, then I have no idea what to say then. Jesus.

Anyway, here's the list of Ironwillshippers. It's better to look at their posts.

xXBloodstainedLieXx
honey_clover112
Chelc
Mitsukai
EmberGryphon
MistyMix89
Hikarii
Steadfast Contestshipper
mandikitty
Ahhmelia!
AshfanGirl20
StarLe19

Don't be lazy, people. Research your fellow shippers. I am not one bit pleased.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Well, jeez, excuse me. :/ I honestly didn't know that there was an IronWillshipping thread in this section. Chalk it up to selective sight or whatever, but I really didn't know.

I nominate EmberGryphon for IronWillshipper of the month. She's a great shipper and really cool person, and I also don't see any of her main favourites up there.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
The nomination was added.

Everyone do keep in mind that nominations will end on September 8, so keep on nominating. The more, the merrier, they say. =D

I vote for Chelc for Ironwillshipper of The Month, because she was the one who got me to like the ship. And she seems to be one of the only more obsessed (the GOOD obsessed) fans of the ship xD. I don't see many people actually ever talking about it, except from her. 8D

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
I vote for Chelc for IronWillshipper of the month. She's a great shipper of the ship, and she even had the ship once on her avatar. Also, she could find real nice fanart, and also, I think she really deserves it.

;006;

Renami

Benevolence
I vote Chelc for Ironwillshipping. Because she's the one who made me like the ship. It's also her OTP. She also deserve this.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
I'll nominate mandikitty for Ironwillshipper of the month because Chelc is like, being nominated/voted by a lot of people... and I can see that Mandi is into the ship somehow... @_@;;;

I do have a lot of criticism about this thread though. If you like to read what it is all about, K-Chan, you can go to my LJ. I told Chelc about it but I don't think you went on MSN that time after that.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Okays, the nomination was accepted.

Yup, I read it all there. See my comment for more. I can't go on MSN as of right now due to a lot of other life issues to deal with. I'm not sure what time exactly I'll be back but, if you're not on by the time I'm on, I'll go talk to Chelc about it. Again, see my comment about it on LJ. ^^;

I will be changing a few things here soon, everyone. I will let everyone know of the new changes when they are prepared. Thank you all for nominating so far, guys!

Chelc

Okay, due to some new rule additions and a more needed variety of shipping nominations (that aren't completely set in stone yet, but don't worry, they will be), this thread will be closed to until further notice. Though be sure to check back, because the SotM will be back soon and it'll be better than ever (even if it's pretty much just started, but yeah lol)! Thanks, guys! :)

//closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.