• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers Community Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Shippers Community Awards // WINNERS NOW REVEALED; GO SEE!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Shippers Community Awards! Anyone is welcome here! Now, let’s get to the point of this thread. Well, it’s basically the time of year of awards seeing how there’s the Shipping Oscars and the Pokemon x Pokemon Awards as well, so why not have an awards for the shippers themselves? I give many thanks to darkwithrobots approving this thread, so let’s get down to what exactly is done here.

Well, there are several categories such as Most Serious, Most Creative, Best Writer, and everyone just has to choose the shipper that best fits the category. Everyone should enjoy nominating and soon voting for the shippers who create the life of the Shippers Community. So, let’s get the rules down next.

R U L E S~
1. All SPPf rules apply.
2. Absolutely no flaming or spamming, please.
3. For the nominations, you may choose up to three members per category. Give a reason as to why you chose that member if you’d like!
4. To be in the final round, a member must be nominated three times.
5. Sorry, but you’re not allowed to nominate yourself. Go for the other members!
6. If you’re going to have more nominations, please do it in a new post. No editing posts, guys! Otherwise, it’ll be really confusing and I’ll most likely make a silly mistake.
7. More rules will be added when the Final Round comes~
8. If you have more categories you’d like to recommend, post away! Give an explanation, too. Don't be shy!
9. Have fun, everyone! =D

VOTING METHODS //
All voting shall be done on LiveJournal. If you guys post here with your votes, they shall not be counted, even if you go on LJ afterwards. So please vote on there, not here! Thank you, and happy voting to everyone! :3
http://kasumisukimix.livejournal.com/116909.html

RULES FOR VOTING!
o1. You are not allowed to vote for yourself. Don't do it!
o2. You may vote over at the link as many times as you would like; there's no limit!
o3. Only one person per category, please.
o4. If you are confused about who you voted for so far, drop me a PM or post at the link provided.
o5. Happy Voting! ^O^

With all of that said, let’s get to the wonderful little categories and their descriptions of each one!

D E S C R I P T I O N S~
Most Artistic
This award goes to the one shipper who creates things from the sections of art when it comes to shippings whether it’s drawing or graphics!
Most Badass
This award goes to one shipper who nobody wants to make them angry or ever see their bad side. Basically, it’s for the toughest shipper around.
Most Crackish
This award goes to the one member who people would mistake for being on shipping crack in any way possible.
Most Creative
This award goes to the one shipper who is just so creative in their own ways whether it’s creating new ones for others or simply has ideas!
Most Daring
This award goes to the shipper who often goes into different shipping threads. It takes a lot of guts to go against the other shippers.
Best Debator
This award goes to the one member who sure knows how to kick butt when it comes to debating the shippings!
Most Down-to-Earth
This award goes to the one shipper who is just someone who you would find to be down to earth, always a great person to hang around with!
Most Energetic
This award goes to one shipper who is just… so full of energy! You wonder whether they hold an everlasting battery in there!
The Funniest
This award goes to the member who has you laughing all the time with their fun posts. They bring an aura of LOL… literally!
The Happiest
This award goes to the one shipper who always keeps a smile or basically is always cheerful in their posts.
Most Improved
This award goes to the one shipper who didn’t exactly start out well, but then improved to become a better member!
Most Inspirational
This award goes to the one shipper who goes around inspiring others. They have the tone of a true leader!
Most Knowledgeable
This award goes to the one shipper who knows pretty much everything about their shipping or different shippings!
Most Lovable
This award goes to the shipper that is just loved by everyone, and knows how to spread the love around the Shippers Comm!
Most Loyal
This award goes to the one shipper who has always stayed with their shipping no matter how difficult the task!
Best Matchmaker
This award goes to the one shipper who just loves to mix and match various members throughout the Shippers Comm!
Most Missed
This is the one award for the shipper who was once and active member, but then disappeared away. Show your support!
Best Multishipper
This is the award for the one shipper who enjoys supporting different shippings and gets along well with others!
Most Obsessive
This award goes to the one shipper who is just… so obsessive! They do the craziest things for the sake of their shipping!
Most Perverted
Everyone’s got to have their pervert… especially when it comes to the shippers! This goes to the one member who just says perverted things!
Best Poet
This award goes to the one shipper that speaks in a very poetic manner about shipping, or could be someone who writes shipping poetry.
Most Popular
This award for the one shipper that is known by everyone, kind of like being a celebrity within the Shippers Comm! They’re most likely to be stalked!
Most Quirky
This is the one award for the most quirky shipper around. You just never know what they’re going to do next!
Most Romantic
This is the award for the most romantic shipper around. Their posts often contain the topic of love, being the true romantic~
Most Sarcastic
This is the one award for the shipper who is always so witty, you wonder if they’ll bite you next in their post!
Most Serious
This award is for the one shipper who makes shipping into serious business. They’re often calm and barely use smilies in their posts.
The Sexiest
Yes, there is an award for that! This one is for the sexiest shipper around the Shippers Comm. Everything they do is sexy!
Best Stalker
This award goes to the one shipper who enjoys stalking different shipping threads but never posts, or is most likely to stalk others!
Best Member Shipping
This is the one award to the member shipping that most people will say “Aww!” or “Eww!” when they’re having a moment! Basically, it’s the kind of pairing that everyone likes together, or could be a more than 2 people even!
Most Underrated
This award goes to the one shipper who is basically often hidden within the shadow of the other shippers, a diamond in the rough.
Best Veteran
This one award goes to the shipper who is considered to be the best veteran. There is one requirement: join date must be over two years.
Best Writer
This award goes to the one shipper who writes in a way that is so incredible! You envy their style but love it at the same time!

Now, that that’s explained, here are all the categories! Remember, more are welcomed! :3

T H E A W A R D S~
Most Artistic
Avegaille [9]
EmberGryphon [4]
Jessie Rocketka [1]
Umi Mizuno [4]
Sweet May [1]
Musapion [1]
Ampris [1]
Encyclopika [1]
Melody93 [1]
Hakajin [1]
Busterwolf [1]

Most Badass
Umi Mizuno [4]
Chelc [3]
Vycksta [10]
Medea [1]
~Mist~ [1]
Encyclopika [1]
Sweet May [1]

Most Crackish
Moogleborg [1]
taitofan [3]
Chatsy [2]
Kit Kat [2]
Avegaille [2]
~Mist~ [3]
Vycksta [3]
honey_clover112 [1]
Yoshi-kun [1]
Lilineko [1]

Most Creative
Vycksta [2]
~Mist~ [4]
Umi Mizuno [1]
Encyclopika [2]
Suwamoto [1]
taitofan [1]
Ampris [1]
Hakajin [1]
Artemis Ignitan [1]

Most Daring
Alfonso [2]
Yoshi-kun [2]
Nathan Madien [1]
Helter Shipper [1]
shadow_shipper [2]
Chelc [1]

Best Debator
Jo-Jo [9]
Swifty [1]
Uzamaki Hinata [1]
CyberCubed [1]
plopagon123 [1]

Most Down-to-Earth
Chelc [5]
Hakajin [5]
el_toro [2]
taitofan [1]
Rave The Rich [2]
Yoshi-kun [1]
Ampris [2]
Whiscash [3]
Sike Saner [1]
shadow_shipper [1]
Artemis Ignitan [1]

Most Energetic
Moogleborg [4]
Vycksta [4]
~Mist~ [4]
honeyclover_112 [5]
Chelc [2]
ashlyrose [1]
Artemis Ignitan [1]

The Funniest
Nathan Madien [1]
darkwithrobots [1]
Medea [3]
Vycksta [3]
Swifty [2]
Kit Kat [1]
~Mist~ [1]
Cap D. Blue [1]
Alfonso [2]

The Happiest
Katsu Koneko [6]
Moogleborg [2]
Musapion [1]
Jessie Rocketka [1]
EmberGryphon [1]
Shadow Ichigo [1]
~Mist~ [3]
Teddiursa fan forever [1]
ashlyrose [1]

Most Improved
Lord of Music [2]
honeyclover_112 [1]
johnnyd2 [4]
Alfonso [1]
DayDreamer64 [1]
Lord Zant [1]
Swampert55 [1]
Artemis Ignitan [1]

Most Inspirational
Water Spirit [3]
CyberCubed [1]
Encyclopika [3]
Hakajin [4]
~Mist~ [2]
PikamasterADV [1]
Vycksta [2]
Jo-Jo [1]
Uzamaki Hinata [1]

Most Knowledgeable
Vycksta [9]
taitofan [3]
Toran Frostbite [7]
Blackjack Gabbiani [1]
Hakajin [1]

Most Lovable
Vycksta [2]
Musapion [1]
Avegaille [2]
Chelc [3]
Moogleborg [1]
taitofan [1]

Most Loyal
Chelc [3]
~Mist~ [5]
Katsu Koneko [1]
Melody93 [3]
Vycksta [3]
Sweet Melody [1]
Hakajin [1]
Ampris [1]
Ed Phoenix [1]
Gaiash [1]

Best Matchmaker
Renami [2]
honeyclover_112 [1]
~Mist~ [4]

Most Missed
Kiori [6]
Peach [3]
MistyLover [3]
Sequoia [2]
+Yuffa+ [3]
Misty-Fan-Forever [1]
PokeProphet [1]
Phantom_Bugsy [1]

Best Multishipper
Uzamaki Hinata [6]
Medea [4]
Nathan Madien [1]
Whiscash [1]
Vycksta [2]
Yoshi-kun [3]
honey_clover112 [1]
Encyclopika [1]
taitofan [1]

Most Obsessive
Chaos Emperor [1]
Chelc [1]
~Mist~ [2]
Vycksta [4]
Hakajin [2]
Avegaille [2]
Phantom_Busgy [1]
Melody93 [2]

Most Perverted
Orion-sama [7]
Icicle [5]
Cap. D Blue [2]
Chatsy [2]
Busterwolf [1]

Best Poet
Water Spirit [1]
~Mist~ [2]
HarleyScarow [1]

Most Popular
Encyclopika [6]
PikamasterADV [2]
~Mist~ [3]
Chelc [10]
taitofan [1]
Vycksta [2]
shadow_shipper [1]
Hakajin [1]

Most Quirky
flygonrulz [1]
shadow_shipper [3]
Ashfangirl20 [1]
C.Gholy [1]
Yoshi-kun [1]

Most Romantic
~Mist~ [10]
Angeling [4]
Ed Phoenix [1]
Artemis Ignitan [1]

Most Sarcastic
Cap D. Blue [5]
Vycksta [1]
Alfonso [3]

Most Serious
Hakajin [4]
Rave The Rich [2]
tipnottippy [1]
Rocket Girl [1]
Toran Frostbite [2]
Yoshi-kun [2]
chamo-chan [1]

The Sexiest
Chelc [2]
darkwithrobots [3]
ashlyrose [1]
Encyclopika [1]

Best Stalker
Renami [4]
Rave The Rich [1]
Avegaille [2]
Uzamaki Hinata [1]

Best Member Shipping
Twintasticshipping (Vycksta x taitofan) [6]
Flirtationshipping (~Mist~ x Cap D. Blue) [8]
UnMarriedshipping (Neopolis x Avegaille) [3]
AGHatshipping (Chelc x Swifty) [2]
SwordFightshipping (Renami x Shadow Ichigo) [3]

Most Underrated
Hunter_RuLe [3]
Renami [3]
Whiscash [2]
Shadow Ichigo [2]
absoluteSoul [1]
Yoshi-kun [2]
ashlyrose [1]

Best Veteran
Water Spirit [2]
Chatsy [1]
STJ [2]
Kiori [2]
~Mist~ [3]
Encyclopika [1]
Vycksta [3]
Chelc [1]

Best Writer
Encyclopika [6]
Vycksta [3]
Rave The Rich [2]
el_toro [1]
PikamasterADV [2]
CuteDrew667 [2]
Hakajin [1]
Ky-nim [1]
Aeneid [2]
Ed Phoenix [1]
razorsfire [1]
Orenji-chan [1]
Artemis Ignitan [1]
Fenny [1]
Yoshi-kun [1]

FINAL ROUND NOMINEES! GOOD LUCK!
LJ explained how the voting works so, here's the most anticipated part! The Final Round Nominees! Oh, what a thrill this is, right? Congratulations to all those who made it to the Final Round! Let's introduce them all, shall we?

most crackish! the ultimate queens of crack&&
taitofan VS ~Mist~ VS Vycksta

most creative! an epic flow of ideas spread&&
Vycksta VS ~Mist~ VS Encyclopika

most daring! the ones who take their chances&&
Alfonso VS Yoshi-kun VS shadow_shipper

most down-to-earth! say hello to the girls next door&&
Chelc VS Hakajin VS Whiscash

most energetic! get ready for the race right now&&
Moogleborg VS Vycksta VS ~Mist~ VS honeyclover_112

the funniest! the comedy duo showdown&&
Medea VS Vycksta

most improved! from n00b to respectful member&&
Lord of Music VS johnnyd2

most inspirational! gift of remarkable leaders&&
Water Spirit VS Encyclopika VS Hakajin

most knowledgeable! the masterminds behind the scenes&&
Vycksta VS taitofan VS Toran Frostbite

most lovable! don't you want to hug them&&
Vycksta VS Avegaille VS Chelc

most loyal! the true warriors and protectors to shipping&&
Chelc VS ~Mist~ VS Melody93 VS Vycksta

best matchmaker! love schemes never end with them&&
Renami VS ~Mist~

best multishipper! the queens behind different shippings&&
Uzamaki Hinata VS Medea VS Yoshi-kun

most obsessive! not even the end of the world can stop the fangirls&&
~Mist~ VS Vycksta VS Hakajin VS Avegaille VS Melody93

most perverted! sexual inferences never stop&&
Orion-sama VS Icicle

best poet! the trio behind deep meaning&&
Water Spirit VS ~Mist~ VS HarleyScarow

most quirky! never afraid to be different from the rest of the world&&
flygonrulz VS shadow_shipper VS Ashfangirl20 VS C.Gholy VS Yoshi-kun

most sarcastic! the kings of cynicism&&
Cap D. Blue VS Alfonso

most serious! ones who don't play simple minded games&&
Hakajin VS Rave The Rich VS Toran Frostbite VS Yoshi-kun

the sexiest! confidence and posture&&
Chelc VS darkwithrobots

best stalker! the duo who lurk&&
Renami VS Avegaille

best member shipping! best pairings that contain it all and those admired by the power of love&&
Flirtationshipping (~Mist x Cap D. Blue) VS TwinTasticshipping (Vycksta x taitofan) VS UnMarriedshipping (Neopolis x Avegaille) VS SwordFightshipping (Renami x Shadow Ichigo)

most underrated! get to know them today&&
Hunter_RuLe VS Renami

best veteran! two admired by others for years&&
~Mist~ VS Vycksta

Get voting, people! Oh, and if you want, you can pimp this place to others so more people can share the fun! 8D

Wednesday, June 25, USA Eastern Time is the deadline for votes.

That means when the clock says June 25th at midnight, that's when all votes shall be closed. Happy voting to all!

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Okays, I will start. I got permission so don't kill me. xDDDD

Most Artistic
Avegaille: She often does drawings, banners, icons, you name it! She loves to draw Appealshipping like hell. xD

Most Creative
Vycksta: I often do see her submitting names to the official list of shippings so I think it takes someone who is very creative to do that. =D

Most Daring
Alfonso: Yup, I have always remembered that he goes into all the shipping threads. Even though other shippers don't always approve of that, it takes guts to go against the shippings you dislike.

Oh crap, that made me think of another category! :eek: Best Debator! I'll add that right after this post. xD And... Most Knowledgeable! Okay, it's off to edit the first post. xDDD

Best Debator
Jo-Jo: I give her tons of props because she ends up winning the arguement in the end.

Most Down-to-Earth
Chelc: Seriously, how could I not choose her? xD

Most Improved
Lord of Music: Yup, yup, I recall his early days here. He's gotten better since. :3

Most Missed
Kiori: She was once a mod here and pretty much was one of the first to establish this section of the forum. She was great.

Most Sarcastic
Cap D. Blue: That's like a given. He's always with the sarcasm. xD

And that's it so far! I'll post again when I think of more people. Now to edit the first post! >D Feel free to nominate, guys! :3 If you're confused about anything, just let me know. ^^

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
You've been busy I see xD
And thanks for the shout for the Oscars, I appreciate it ;)

And I apologise in advance, I don't post much anymore, since I don't have much time or envy to discuss ships that have passed, since I believe everything possible has been deabted of...and I actually feel pain now when I read and remember how they were, and how they are now :(
But on a personal note, I'm very glad the the new PokéShipping thread is at such a high level of ideas, humour and quality posts from nearly every poster, kudos to all you guys ;)

On with this thing...

Most Badass
This award goes to one shipper who nobody wants to make them angry or ever see their bad side. Basically, it’s for the toughest shipper around.

I nomiante :
- Umi Mizuno (yeah...her sig scared me...)
- Chelc (when she really is p*ssed lol)

Most Creative
This award goes to the one shipper who is just so creative in their own ways whether it’s creating new ones for others or simply has ideas!

I nominate :
- ~Mist~ (look at her, she just created something new !!...again ! xD)

Most Daring
This award goes to the shipper who often goes into different shipping threads. It takes a lot of guts to go against the other shippers.

(me ? *shot*)
I nominate :
- Yoshi-Kun (although, even though I go different places, I don't see many other people who do that as well xD Maybe I'm in the wrong threads :rolleyes: )

Most Down-to-Earth
This award goes to the one shipper who is just someone who you would find to be down to earth, always a great person to hang around with!

I nominate :
- Hakajin (left me a very good impression on the PS thread :) )
- el_toro (also from the PS thread, definately someone you'd appreciate to hang around with !)
- Chelc (...need I say more, never seen a more welcoming person on msn :) )

Most Energetic
This award goes to one shipper who is just… so full of energy! You wonder whether they hold an everlasting battery in there!

I nominate :
- Moogleborg (yeah, wathc the PS thread...)
- Vycksta (hahah...yeah...)

The Funniest
This award goes to the member who has you laughing all the time with their fun posts. They bring an aura of LOL… literally!

I nominate :
- Nathan Maiden (the captions and humour rule :D )

Most Inspirational
This award goes to the one shipper who goes around inspiring others. They have the tone of a true leader!

I nominate :
- Water Spirit
- CyberCubed
- Encyclopika (For PokéShipping, AdvanceShipping and ContestShipping respectively.)

Most Loyal
This award goes to the one shipper who has always stayed with their shipping no matter how difficult the task!

I nominate :
- Chelc (for the iron will she has with IronWillShipping ;)

I would want to nominate every single PokéShipper out there as well, because 11 years after it began, the thread here is still booming ^^

Most Missed
This is the one award for the shipper who was once and active member, but then disappeared away. Show your support!

I nominate :
- Peach (I miss her, we never got to read more of her SasuNaru crack :( )
- MistyLover (alas, a permaban is not a pretty thing...)

Best Multishipper
This is the award for the one shipper who enjoys supporting different shippings and gets along well with others!

(me again ? xD)
I nominate :
- Uzamaki Hinata (she writes fanfics with CS and PS, when she's an AdvanceShipper...)

Most Obsessive
This award goes to the one shipper who is just… so obsessive! They do the craziest things for the sake of their shipping!

I nominate :
- Chaos Emperor (definately a fanatic of PokéShipping)
- Chelc (just for IWS again :D)

Most Perverted
Everyone’s got to have their pervert… especially when it comes to the shippers! This goes to the one member who just says perverted things!

I stopped :rolleyes: and I avoided going to some threads with risqué discussions there ^^'

Most Popular
This award for the one shipper that is known by everyone, kind of like being a celebrity within the Shippers Comm! They’re most likely to be stalked!

I nominate :
- Encyclopika
- PikamasterADV

Mostly Ama, but meh, he's a very popular AS-er ;)

Most Quirky
This is the one award for the most quirky shipper around. You just never know what they’re going to do next!

I nominate :
- flygonrulz (the girl is just hyper :p )

Most Serious
This award is for the one shipper who makes shipping into serious business. They’re often calm and barely use smilies in their posts.

I nominate :
- Hakajin (very very interessting posts and opinions in the PS thread)

Most Underrated
This award goes to the one shipper who is basically often hidden within the shadow of the other shippers, a diamond in the rough.

I nominate :
- Hunter_RuLe (don't know him ?...of course you don't :D )

Best Writer
This award goes to the one shipper who writes in a way that is so incredible! You envy their style but love it at the same time!

I nominate :
- Encyclopika (No contest imo...)

*exhales*
wow, that was fun, although I can't remember all the shippers around here like I did a few months back, but I think that's it ^^

Good Luck with this ~Mist~ ;)

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hooray, we have a taker! xD I'm busy sometimes, but not all the time. xDDDD But no probs! :3 We all try at the Pokeshipping Thread. ^^;

And wow, Most Creative for me? Neat. Didn't expect that. xDDDD

I get in contact with Peach on LiveJournal every now and then. She tells me that the forums don't work for her, so that's why she's been gone. ;;

But yays! Thanks for all the nominations! I added all of them. :3

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
Best Debator:
I nominate:
. Jo-Jo (She alway has the longest pro/against posts in debate threads here. And she alway gets her point across. She obviously knows what she's talking about.)

Most Energetic
I nominate:
. Vycksta (If you've seen her on the Human x Pokemon thread, she's really energetic about her shippings. All of them.)

Most Popular
I nominate:
. Encyclopika (Everyone loves her fan-fictions and she is the person I think of when I think of Contestshipping)
. ~Mist~ (She's always posting on different threads or at least, it feels like it when I log on.)

Most Down-to-Earth:
I nominate:
. Chelc (She's really down to her about her OTP, IronWillshipping.)

Best Writer:
I nominate:
. Encyclopika (Again, yes again. It always feels like she loves to write a lot. And people love her writing.
There's probably not going to be any competition in this catergory.)

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Whee, yays! Thanks for putting your nominations, Orenji-chan! =D

I'm Popular...? But cool, yay! Thanks! xD I added all your nominations. :3

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Most Badass
Vycksta - um... yes... she'll kill me for this... *sweat-drop*
Umi Mizuno - *see shadow_shipper's reason (runs)*

Most Down-to-Earth
taitofan - well, yes, she's very nice and fun to talk to... you know what I mean... or something
Rave The Rich - a bit serious, but he's very nice when it comes to shipping discussions... ;D

Most Energetic
~Mist~ - yes, especially when it comes to Pokeshipping
honeyclover_112 - You can see how her posts are like so hyper when it comes to Shipping discussions

Most Knowledgeable
Vycksta
taitofan

Most Loyal
~Mist~ - for her love of Pokeshipping... ;D
Katsu Koneko - for her love of Ash and any shippings involving him (well, almost) XD

Most Missed
Sequoia - aww, she's a very awesome Hoennshipper... though she left SPPf for real... ;.;

Best Multishipper
Medea - because she supports a lot of different shippings, even if sometimes, they contradict to each other, I dunno? *runs*

Most Obsessive
~Mist~
Vycksta

Most Perverted
Orion-sama

Most Popular
Encyclopika
Chelc

Most Romantic
~Mist~

Most Serious
Rave The Rich

The Sexiest
Chelc

Best Shippers Pairing
I dunno how this category works but do you nominate a member x member pairing?

Most Underrated
Renami

Best Writer
Vycksta
Rave The Rich

I'd like to give out reasons, but I'm kinda running out of time. In all of the categories I nominated these people, I think the description itself on the first post gives the reason why... xD;;

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Hi, Avegaille! Thanks for nominating! :3 All were added. As for Best Shippers Pairing, yup, you nominate a member x member shipping. Sorry if it was confusing! xD

And how did I know that Chelc would get nominated for Sexiest Shipper? I told you, Chelc! xD

Anyways, I'll do some more nominations. :3

Most Underated
Renami: You're right when you say people don't know you because I often confuse you! xD And she's a fun shipper to be around. :3

Most Perverted
Orion-sama: The lover of yuri, yes. xD

The Happiest
Katsu Koneko: Every time I see her posts, she's always so happy and cheerful. Smiles, ftw! xD

The Funniest
darkwithrobots: Because she's funny! She always makes me laugh on MSN and her posts are always great to read. :3

Keep them coming, guys! xD *goes to update first post again*

Rave The Rich

NOT the other 'Rave'
I nominate for:

Most Artistic
Avegaille- Her art is just fantastic and it works well with her fan fiction as well.

The Funniest
Medea- Her captions and her healthy Tracey obsession have always cracked more than just a passing chuckle in my mouth.

Most Popular
Encyclopika- She is absolutely revered by SPPF at large and I felt honored when she reviewed my fanfiction because I know the reputation she has crafted here over the years.

That's all for now and thanks for the noms, Avegaille, but I didn't really know I gave off that serious a vibe. Oh well. ^__^ (That was a smile, by the way.)

Well, first of all I'm honored to be nominated! Thankies so much, MM89!

Anyway, there aren't many people I'm sure of nominating for awards, but here anyway.

Most Daring
Definitely Nathan Madien.

The Happiest
Moogleborg always has a sense of excitement and happiness in his posts, so I nominate him.

Most Inspirational
Hakajin definitely deserves a nomination here, and...

Most Obsessive
... here too. :)

Best Writer
el_toro. His fic, A Journey of Souls, (which is still ongoing, fyi.), is one of my favorites!

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
@ Rave: Well, actually, you do give off some serious vibes with your very long and detailed posts... *runs* And no problem... 8D

More nominations:

Most Artistic (because I feel so guilty and want competition :( )
EmberGryphon - I looked @ her artworks and omg they're just sooo awesome... xD;;

Most Serious
tipnottippy - if you have seen her posts, and especially when she's on a rant, they scream seriousness... *runs*

Most Improved
honeyclover_112 - yes, she started small and she gained a lot of new friends who helped her in so many ways... 8D

Best Shippers Pairing
Twintasticshipping (Vycksta x taitofan) - Yes, I support them... that's all I can say.
Flirtationshipping (~Mist~ x Cap D. Blue) - for its obvious canon-ness... ;D ;D And yep, you know it K Chan... *runs*

That's it for now... xD;

Renami

Benevolence
Most Artistic
Avegaille: she tries her best to express her favorite ships through drawing fanarts & writing fanfics :'D Even if it kills her time sometimes *hides from her*

Most Badass
Vycksta: LMAO I experience this before and yes this IS the perfect position for her 8D

Most Romantic
~Mist~: She has the ability to revive passed ships ;D *runs*

Most Perverted
Orion-sama: Whee his yuri cracks are ftw! 8D

I'll nominate more if I have the guts xP

Additions.

Most Down-to-Earth
Hakajin.

Most Loyal
Chelc
~Mist~
^^ Two very dedicated PSers.

Best Multishipper
Nathan Madien. :)

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Yays, more nominations! Now, we're going along great! Thanks, everyone! I added all of them to the first post. :3 Keep them going!

Renami

Benevolence
Most Missed
Sequoia: Too bad I haven't seen her posts here in a long time but sometimes I talk to her and yes, she's still in shippings xD;;

Most Energetic
honey-clover112: I see her in hyperdrive everyday when she talks about shippings & yesh I see her in many shipping thread. but it was long ago D:

Best Shippers Pairing
UnMarriedshipping (Neopolis x Avegaille): these two gives me the crack everytime we make a convo about this 8D
Flirtationshipping (Cap D. Blue x ~Mist~): Two years of love imagine that. Besides that is canon, they give me the romantic feeling everytime I talk to the both of them ;D *runs*

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Whee, all added! Thanks, Renami about Flirtationshipping! We both try our best. <3

And guys, if any of you have an idea for another category, feel free to tell me. I'll be happy to add it. :3

Orenji-chan

magmajewel is love.
Most Artistic:
I nominate:

EmberGryphon (Her art is so awesome and amazing. The coolest thing is that it's usually in Paint. I've loved her art ever since she drew me some lovely Misty x Togepi.)

The Funniest:
I nominate:

Vycksta (She makes me laugh almost all of the time in the Human x Pokemon thread. xD)

Most Missed:
I nominate:

MistyLover (He was an awesome person to be around.)

Best Member Shipping
I nominate:

Twintasticshipping (Vycksta x taitofan)
(Their love is so cute. I can just imagine of how much they care for eachother just by talking to them. <3)

Most Badass:
I nominate:

Vycksta (If you get her mad, she'll kill you. :O)

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Most Artistic: Jessie Rocketka. (There are tons of good artists around here, but her doujinshi is just amazing. :O)

Most Bad Ass: Vycksta. ('S true. :D)

Most Daring: Helter Shipper. (One word: Pokemopolis. The girl actually goes and spends time there, getting into their heads, and representing us Rocketshippers. She definitely deserves some props for that.<3)

Most Down-To-Earth: Hakajin. (She really is! I wish we could talk sometimes, because she's such a together, easy-going person.)

The Happiest: Musapion. (Well, I always feel happy reading her posts. :3)

Most Knowledgeable: Toran Frostbite. (Duh.)

Most Serious: Rocket Girl. She always has such well thought out, intelligent posts, and I think seriousness is a *good thing*. She treats shipping like it isn't just some flippant little thing, but something worth thinking hard about.)

Best Shippers Pairing: Twintasticshipping - Vycksta x taitofan. (What's to say? It's just cute. :] )

Might come back to make some more later...

Last edited:

Chelc

8D Time for my nominations! I'm undecided on the Quirky and Sexiest Shipper categories, so I'll hopefully get to those later.

Most Artistic
Avegaille - Whether it be for a friend or just for fun, she's drawn TONS of shipping fanart and totally deserves to be nominated.
Umi Mizuno - She definitely deserves something for all of the graphics she's created for Contestshipping...it seems like some people are forgetting that...
Sweet May - Y'all should check out her dA, for srs. It's filled with lotsa cute shipping fanart - she makes the cutest graphics, too.

Most Badass
Vycksta - Is amazing. I can't help but nominate her for this since the whole pokeplayer incident. xD

Most Crackish
Moogleborg - I don't think I need to explain this one...do I? lawl

Most Creative
Umi Mizuno - Not only did she create 9082323 graphics, but each one was original and different from the others.
Encyclopika - Her fics and fanart are amazing. The end.
Suwamoto - She's always got something cute and fun for Ikarishipping, whether it be fanart or an AMV. She also puts a lot of time and effort into the things she makes, and really deserves a nomination.

Most Daring
Alfonso - I don't know anyone else who goes into the Pokeshipping/Advanceshipping/Pearlshipping threads and questions their opininos and sets them straight when they don't even support the pairings, so yeah. :p

Best Debator
Swifty - I told you I'd nominate you somewhere. ;) Swifty debated for PS/CS a longlooooong time ago WHEN HE ACTUALLY POSTED ON SPPf and it was a good time...so yeah.
Jo-Jo - I don't think I need to explain this nomination, either. :x

Most Down-to-Earth
Hakajin - Basically for all of the reasons other people have stated. Oh yeah, I'm getting lazy now. But seriously - she never loses her temper or anything, and always remains calm, no matter what the discussion is about. She's always friendly and open to discuss anything imo.
Yoshi-kun - Is always happy and ready to discuss shippings, and seems like a lot of fun to talk to.
Ampris - ^ Pretty much the same reasons. Imo, she really got the Rocketshipping thread going, and never loses it in her posts - also seems like a fun person to be with. =)

Most Energetic
Moogleborg - Really now... I know that I don't need to explain, lmao.
~Mist~ - She's always super fun and ready to go when it comes to discussing Pokeshipping or any of the shippings that she supports. I'd be shocked if she wasn't nominated yet. xD

The Funniest
Medea - Medea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone. That's why. ;P She always has something funny to say in all of the shipping threads that she posts in.

The Happiest
Katsu Koneko - Aww, Katsu!! I <3 her. She's always happy in each thread she posts in, and never seems to be upset about anything concerning her shippings.
Jessie Rocketka - Is a very optimistic Rocketshipper. Whenever I read her posts, I get all happy inside. xD;
EmberGryphon - I love reading her posts in the Pokemon x Pokemon shipping threads. They're always so much fun to read, and they always make me smile.

Most Improved
Lord of Music - Probably one of the most improved members here on SPPf. He went from a total spammer to a very mature poster. He really deserves something for all of the effort he put forth to improving himself here in Shipping.

Most Inspirational
~Mist~ - Really, I don't see why she hasn't been nominated for this yet. Everything that she does for Pokeshipping...it's unbelievable. I don't think I've seen someone so dedicated in my life. XD; She inspires me and keeps me interested in Pokeshipping with everything that she does.
PikamasterADV - Though I'm not an Advanceshipper myself, I know that the fanbase really idolizes him. He's a great writer and it's just awesome how he keeps the AS fanbase alive with his works, and yeah - I look around in Shipping Fics, and he definitely inspires other people to write as well.

Most Knowledgeable
Toran Frostbite - She's always answering questions about all kinds of different shippings. I'm honestly surprised she only has one nomination so far...
Blackjack Gabbiani - ^ Same reason, especially shippings involving the villains/Rockets. =)

Most Lovable
Vycksta - How can you not love her? :p Seriously. She's always lots of fun in her posts and etc. I can't imagine anyone disliking her ever. xD
Musapion - She's never rude to anyone, and her love for Jessie and Rocketshipping is adorable. I can't help but squee over her posts sometimes. xD;

Most Loyal
Melody93 - Maybe I'm bias, but whatevs. Really, there are a LOT of loyal shippers in this forum, but if I had to choose someone who I felt was deserving for a nomination, it would be Melody. She would NEVER turn her back on Pokeshipping, and would actually die for it. She continues to be optimistic regarding it and waits patiently for Misty appearances. She would never support another Ash/Misty shipping, because she shows it in each post that she makes.

Most Missed
+Yuffa+ - Gd I MISS THIS GIRL. She was hilarious and a great friend. I really wish she'd come back. D:
Kiori - SHE LIKE DIED. WTF. Kiori. :(!! While she was here, she was a great moderator and always brought up good topics and points in each of her posts.
Misty-Fan-Forever - Super amazing graphics aside, she was a really good friend of mine and always had something to say in the Pokeshipping and Contestshipping threads. This category is making me sad now. xD; I miss so many people that used to post here.

Best Multishipper
Uzumaki Hinata - I've never seen someone support AS and PS at the same time like she does. She can go into both threads without being bashed. That's really hard to come by these days.

Most Obsessive
~Mist~ - LMAO, I had to do it. I know she has like 500+ screenshots and etc of Pokeshipping, and knows all of the hints and everything, so yeah. xD; I'll be surprised if she doesn't win this category, honestly...lmao.
Avegaille - Not only with Zoey, but with Appealshipping. She draws a lot of fanart and everything for it, and I feel she really deserves a nomination for all that she does concerning it.

Most Perverted
Orion-Sama - The pizza guy...what can I say? ;P I can totally see him winning this.

Most Popular
taitofan
Vycksta
^k writing my reasons for them together because...I can. They do so much for the Shipping Forum and you can't deny that. They name and submit names for people at BMGf all of the time and own and maintain multiple threads. One of them just has to win this category. XD;

Most Romantic
~Mist~ - Just read Unbreakable. That fanfic is pretty much why I'm nominating her for this.

Most Sarcastic
Cap D. Blue - Always has something witty to say in the Pokeshipping thread.

Most Serious
Hakajin - She's always very serious in her posts, but she still gives off the happy feeling...if that makes any sense at all? I don't think I've ever seen her use a smiley in my life, lol. Not that it's a bad thing. Yeah, I'll be shocked if she doesn't win this category.

Best Member Shipping
Flirtationshipping - k, I was like, one of the first people they told when they got together, and I've known them for a very long time now, so...yeah. xD They've been together longer than anyone else I've known on SPPf, and I know they'll continue to stay together, and nothing will ever bring them apart. They care so much for each other and yeah...you don't see that a lot anymore. They deserve all of the nominations that they receive. =)
Twintasticshipping - omg, they have not only the cutest name, but they are just too cute together. xD; I don't know that much about the shipping, but I've heard a lot about their relationship, hence my nomination for them. They also deserve a bunch of nominations.
UnMarriedshipping - FINALLY IT HAPPENS. And that's really all I have to say. *SHOT*

Most Underrated
Hunter_RuLe - One of the best Advanceshippers on this forum. I thought he'd be more well known by now, so hopefully, he is soon. :x
Whiscash - Yeah she is well known, but I feel that she's ignored sometimes She's one of the most mature shippers that I've seen on this forum, and always have something interesting to say and bring up good points in discussions. I've stalked her fanfics a couple times, too, and I think they're awesome. xD; I wish she was more recognized.

Best Writer
Encyclopika
PikamasterADV
^ These two both have amazing multi-chaptered fanfictions for Contestshipping and Advanceshipping. There isn't much else I can say, besides that they've inspired so many other people on this forum to write their own fanfictions and have made a lot of people incredibly happy about supporting their shippings...yeah. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.