• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+ Shippers Secret Santa 2017 +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Hello! Just want to start off by saying... Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thank you to xEryChan and AmericanPi for hosting this event. I had a blast participating and I’m looking forward to participating again next year if I am able to.

I loved the gift I got, it’s so cute so and so well written. It makes me think back to Memories are Made of Bliss when Ash and Brock were leaving Sinnoh. I love the fact that Dawn had a crush on Ash and everyone seemed to notice exceot for Ash because seriously, Ash is as dense as they get haha(0 I was sad to see Ash leave but the ending made me smile when Ash asked Dawn out, that was adorable. I really enjoyed reading that and thank you to my secret santa.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Yep. I love mine too. <3 Of course, it became clear to me that I would. Othelloshipping is my overall OTP and Shalourshipping is my anime OTP because it's the most similar to how I'd imagine Othelloshipping.

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

I love my piece so much!! I’m not usually one for Adult!AU pieces but this one hit me in the happy spots a ton :D

Thanks for hosting, xEryChan and AmericanPi!

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Oh man, these all turned out so well! I absolutely love my gift; it's so adorable and beautiful, I love it so so much! Big thanks to xEryChan and AmericanPi for hosting this great event!

xEryChan

Demon Child
Hello! I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated, I would say this event was a huge sucess and I can’t thank all of you enough. I had a blast hosting this event and I hope to do the same next year. Also, thank you to AmericanPi for helping me host. Pi, you were such a big help and I cannot thank you enough.

I absolutely love my gift, it is so adorable and very pretty and colorful. Thank you to my Secret Santa. I am so happy with my gift.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I absolutely love my gift! Ash and Pikachu's relationship was really well captured in the Pikashipping one, and the Pokéshipping one is just adorable!

I definitely had a blast doing this! Big thanks to xErychan and AmericanPi for hosting this event!

Status
Not open for further replies.