• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord18

Yes Pokeshipping (Ash and Misty) I only like it for one week when movie one came out but I don't anymore.

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
Who would you ship Max with? I hop this one ok.
Truth.

Nobody actually. I don't think Max has that kind of connection with anybody yet, and he's too young in my mind regardless.

A dare for csisps_26...You must find fan art involving a pairing from your avatar and post it in the correct thread. No Rocketshipping though.

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
I don't get it. Meaning I find a fan art with J&J, except, not shippy?!

Find a fan art that contains two characters from your avatar (Jessie, James, Meowth or the fossil pokes) and post it. To make it harder you can't choose Rocketshipping.

Now that I think about, that dare isn't that good. Would you prefer another one?

csisps_26

Roark <3
Nah. I already did it. Though is *isn't* really exact, but it has Jessie, James & Meowth, but isn't shippy. At all.

I pick dare, again. :p

darklord18

How about this one. I dare you to support a shipping that someone else support and have in your signature for a week. (sorry if spelled wrong.)
I pick truth.

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ OK, I'll do it. I'll pick yours. :p IF it can fit my sig, that is. -_-;;

Edit: ^^;; It couldn't fit in. Since there are people who support the ships I support, does that count? :p

Dare. Again.

Last edited:

darklord18

That ok how this one, I dare you to for a week pick one random shipping post in that shipping thread and sound like your support it.
How that?

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
Uh-oh. *sweatdrop* OK. I know the perfect place :D.

Truth, huh? OK. How did you first end up supporting the ship you currently support, darklord18?

darklord18

How I support Cheekyshipping well when I first watch Mira episode (sandshrew locker) I had this wired feeling Max and Mira were made for each other and that how I support Cheekyshipping.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Have you ever not like any character of your fave ship?

I generally have to like both characters at least somewhat in my OTPs. But I did once quite like Contestshipping, while still disliking May, though it wasn't my favourite.

darklord18, did you want truth or dare again? =/

Truth for me please. ^^

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ *swallows lump* Hope this question is allowed. OK, here goes...

Did you think of your fave ship because you like how the pairing goes, or because of influence of some sort? [hope it's not too confusing]

Dare again, please. :eek:

BlankAsPaper

aint seen nothin yet
Okay, here's your dare...

Write a little drabble (approx. 100-700 words, right?) for Advanceshipping. (Ash x May)

And as for me, I'll take a dare.

ChloboShoka

Writer
To the person who dared to request a fan art of a least fav ship, I've requested the fan art to a friend of mine, might have to wait until she's done.
Blankaspaper, I dare you to write a rauncy Max x Snape drabble. XDD *bricked*

I'll take a truth this time.

Last edited:
Did you think of your fave ship because you like how the pairing goes, or because of influence of some sort? [hope it's not too confusing]

Contestshipping. :) I like everything about it. I loved how the pairing went, and how both the characters showed feelings for each other, and warmed up. It was funny and cute watching their interactions, and I really miss that. D: But yeah, I love how they did the shipping a lot. :)

and okay, C.Gholy.
have you ever been ashamed of liking a certain shipping, because maybe it went against your other shippings, but you just couldn't help it? xP

ChloboShoka

Writer

and okay, C.Gholy.
have you ever been ashamed of liking a certain shipping, because maybe it went against your other shippings, but you just couldn't help it? xP

Well there was one time I was kinda shy about liking poke/contest/pearl because a lot of my friends from another forum used to dislike/bash Drew or/and Misty. Because most people know me for being a huge Advanceshipper because of the raunchy advanceshipping fics I wrote. I'm not that shy anymore when it comes to ships because I opened out to liking those three but some people still get shocked when they see I like poke and contest. Maybe I should try writing nc-17 fics on those ships then XD

You can give me another truth plz.

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
@C.Gholy- Have you ever supported a shipping just to get a character out the way of another shipping?

I'll take a dare plawks. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.