• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
All right, I'm jumping on the bandwagon here.

Tadashi: Have you ever faded in or out of your OTP for at least a month?

Araleon: WTH is FrogPrinceshipping? How long have you supported your top 3 shipping?

I feel risky, give me a dare. But don't ask me to write fanfiction; I'm terrible at writing :)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yeah, the bandwagon! ^^ (BTW; FrogPrinceShipping is Toxicroak x Lopunny.)

Tadashi: Have you ever faded in or out of your OTP for at least a month?

To be honest... yes, yes I have ^^; *waits for the gasps to die down* This was during the time when another fandom was more important to me than Pokémon, but that's all behind us now ^^

But don't ask me to write fanfiction; I'm terrible at writing

Boo, Sonic Boom :p

Hmm... okay. I dare you to make or request a small icon (100x100) of your least favorite ship. It has to be as girly and glittery as possible. Then, put it in your sig for 48 hours ^_^

God I'm evil.

Hmm... I think I'll take a... another truth >3

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Okay! Hmm... Mel-Girl, have you ever shipped your favorite Pokémon with your favorite human character? Or, at the very least, thought about it? :p

My favourite Pokemon is Skitty and my fave human character is Shinji (yesh, somehow he beats Hikari so =P) and uh... No I haven't thought about it at all. But now you've made me think about it and it would be hilarious crack imo. This cute little kitten and Shinji. XDDD

I'll take truth again. XD

Chelc

Mel - Before Hikari existed, who did you ship a whole lot? Or is Hikari the only character you ever multishipped? :x

I'll take another truth.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Not sure people realize fully how this works. Araleon and Mel were each supposed to ask me a truth :x

Ooh, a truth for Chelc >3

Let's see... have you ever read a smutty fanfic of a pairing you didn't like/hadn't considered, but fell in love with the pairing after reading said fic? :3

I'll take a truth 8D

Mel-Girl

left. right.
LOL, I thought Araleon already did. My bad.

Tadashi - If Satoshi didn't exist, who would you ship Shigeru with?

As for Chelc's question, well, Hikari is the first character I multishipped like mad, but up until then, I was mostly a Contestshipper who swayed towards Poke and Advance every now and then. Thank god Hikari came along. I don't want to go back to being a boring shipper like I was back then. XDDDD;

Truth again plz.

Chelc

Ooh, a truth for Chelc >3

Let's see... have you ever read a smutty fanfic of a pairing you didn't like/hadn't considered, but fell in love with the pairing after reading said fic? :3

Come to think of it...no, I don't think so. XD; I've only ready smutty fanfics of pairings I really like. YOUR MOD IS NOT ASHAMED!

I WANT ANOTHER TRUTH. 8D I'm seriously bored.

Mel - Uh...IDK. Have you ever like completely hated a shipping, but then came to love it?

darklord18

Ok what was your first shipping and how did you come to support it.
Truth please.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Mel-Girl said:
If Satoshi didn't exist, who would you ship Shigeru with?

Evil question is evil D: Hmmm... I think I'd have to say... *ponders this question for an eternity* ... Kasumi/Misty XD Oh yes, EgoShipping, is it? I kinda like it.

I'll entertain ya, Chelc :D Indeed, our mod is unashamed!

Hmm... *ponders* which do you like more; PokéShipping or PearlShipping? =3

edit;; beat. dang. Uhh... if Mira wasn't around, who would you ship Max/Masato with?

Oh, and I shall take a dare now, please :D

Last edited:

darklord18

Honestly I don't like either of them. Ash to dumb to see Misty's feeling for him and he to old for dawn but I have to say pokeshipping.

Last edited:

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Tadashi - I dare you to post in a thread of a ship that you wouldn't normally post in a thread at least once a day, for a week. 8D

Chelc - Well, I disliked Pokeshipping at first but I like it better now but I don't love it nearly as much as other ships, lol. Hn, hard. I did dislike IshiHime (Uryu Ishida x Orihime Inoue) in Bleach at first but now it's my Bleach OTP. At first, I was like IchiHime! (Ichigo Kurosaki x Orihime Inoue) But now I dislike IchiHime and like IshiHime. Uh, yeah? XD

Meh, I want a truth and a dare. Both? XD

darklord18

here your dare
I dare pick one shipping someone else support that you don't support and say you support it in your signature for a week.

Chelc

I guess I'll just answer both, lol.

Ok what was your first shipping and how did you come to support it.

Pokeshipping - I got really obsessed with it after Ash Catches a Pokemon, and then the Maiden's Peak episode...yeah. I went out and bought the 2BA Master CD, and remember spazzing out over Misty's Song. As each episode aired on TV, my interest for it grew. That AAML site helped a lot, too, haha.

Tadashi said:

I'll entertain ya, Chelc Indeed, our mod is unashamed!

Hmm... *ponders* which do you like more; PokéShipping or PearlShipping? =3

LOL, you caught me. :(! I actually have a huge interest in Pearlshipping, I just...keep it to myself. I don't support it 100%, but I think it'd be very cute if it were to happen. As of late, definitely Pearlshipping. Overall, though, it's Pokeshipping.

Mel - I dare you to write an OOC Ikarishipping drabble, and then post it here, LOL.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
oh wow. I leave for a day, and all of a sudden there's 4 new pages of this thread!

if nobody needs a question, I'll take a dare (just be nice please... I have sensitive ears :p)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I caught you, chalk Chelc >3 I notice things ^_^

@ Mel-Girl: I shall start tomorrow, if you don't mind ^_^;

@ darklord18: Technically, you should've given me my dare before, but since you didn't...

I'll give you a dare, shadow-saur. I dare you to write a drabble (I don't mind if you wait for the drabbles thread to start up) of your favorite pairing - but keep it to 200 words or less ^_^

I'll take a truth this time ^^

Last edited:

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
ok, one truth :) who (if anyone) do you ship brock with and why?

while i'm waiting i guess i'll take a truth

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Shadow-saur, who would you ship yourself with and why? (be it any character from any fandom) lol

OMFG an OOC Ikari drabble. Chelc's mean... I don't like writing OOC but then again, I can take the opportunity to write crack. Hikari can talk about how she loves the way Shinji is so affectionate... XDDDD

Dare plz, but don't ask me to do a drabble. I already have two to do.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
^Have you ever dreamt about your favorite pairing that started off really weel but then turned out to be a nightmare? xD

Have you ever wish you were one of the character in a shipping you support?

Kinda, yeah. I had to admit, I once wished I was May for Contestshipping. I used to have a small crush on Drew so I would be all "omg Drew~ <3" XDDDD Looking back at it now, I have to say it was a little weird but oddly funny. xD

I'll take a dare this time. ;D

darklord18

@ darklord18: Technically, you should've given me my dare before, but since you didn't...]

I don't like to give someone a dare if someone else give them a dare.
Can I have truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.