• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
darklord18 - Is there a shipping that people didn't know you liked?

Tom Nook - I've only given two dares in this thread so far. A Hikari x Kiba twoshot one and a post in thread you normally wouldn't post in. I did request no more writing ones, so I might not write a Kiba x Hikari twoshot, but I will do the latter, k? Cool. Ah yes and I'll do the dare below too, k?

~Mist~ - I dare you to do a quick doodle of Ikarishipping on paint. And post it here. 8D

I want truth. 8D

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Mist: I dare you to write a drabble Flirtationshipping. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Mel-Girl: What is the highest number of shippings you have supported at once?

Tadshi, you are an evil one. I'll have a picture put in soon enough though.

Truth, por favor.

darklord18

Yes Buck x Mira, Lucas x Mira and contestshipping and Dawn x Kenny shippings I like but no one else know because no has ask.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
shadow-saur said:
who (if anyone) do you ship brock with and why?

Suzie/Yuki, of course! You know, the girl with the Vulpix back in the good ol' days of Kanto ^_^ It eats me up that she found another guy T_T So depressing.

darklord18, you've got the game all wrong. You're supposed to truth or dare of the person above you, and respond to the truth/dare of the person below you. Got it? Ok.

A truth for you; have you ever read a hardcore smut fic?

I'll take another dare =o

Last edited:

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Sonic Boom - In one go? Oh my... *counts* Penguin, Ikari, Cavalier, IronWill, TwinLeaf, Pearl, SapphirePearl, Comakari, Coma, Pallet, Poke, Advance, Contest, Respect, Gym, Boulder, Ego, Shinji x Gen, Coldcoffee, HeatTag, Appeal, Shootdown, Moss, Beacon, Senirasu, InfraRed... I had a day where I doodled as many Pokemon ships I could think of that I liked. So I'll just count up these here... 26+ ...Ehehehehe...

Tadashi - Yes... XD; I think I read a KibaShika one, which is like my gay Naruto OTP ftw. XDDD And I want someone else to give ya a dare, can't think of any right now. XD;

I am working on one of the dares now, whcih involved me doing a dare that i gave someone. I dared ~Mist~ to do a quick Ikari doodle on paint, which is what I'm doing now. I have no talent, so it'll look real strange, ftw. XD

Truth, plz.

Last edited:

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
^Have you ever dreamt about your favorite pairing that started off really weel but then turned out to be a nightmare? x

I don't normally have dreams, but their was a time that Orangeshipping showed up in scary circumstances. I can't remember it that well, but it involved Unown spelling out crazy messages and Professor Oak kept eating oranges for some reason. You must think I'm crazy now XD

That's fine Mel-Girl, the dare was somewhat evil to give out anyway.

Darklord18, what was your very first ship?

Truth for me please.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
here's my drabble. nobody laugh, this is my first fanfic attempt.
“What do you want?” Paul asked the girl who stood behind him. “You're interupting my training.”
“I... I was just watching,” the girl stammered. Sensing the boy's hostility, she started to back away, not wanting to anger him further. Still, she didn't want to leave so she tried to start up a conversation. “You're a really good trainer Paul. I think you've improved since the last time I saw you battle.”
Still not looking at her, Paul was silent a while before responding. “You saw me battle? When? Do I even know you?”
This made her angry. “Of course you know me. Don't tell me you don't remember me.”
Paul finally turned around to see the young girl standing behind him. “Oh it's you. You're that girl who travels with that loser trainer who took Chimchar.”
Once again angered by his words, she struggled not to yell. “Ash is not a loser. He treats his pokemon way better than you do and they love him for it. And how dare you call me 'that girl'? You must know my name by now...”
*sweatdrop*
“I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FORGOT MY NAME AGAIN YOU'RE SUCH A JERK! WHY DO I EVEN LIKE YOU??” ... “Oh shoot.”
“What did you just say?” Paul was just as shocked as she was.
“I... I said my name is Dawn.”

as for mel-girl's truth, I would probably ship myself with max (if he was older)because he's smart and funny fights with his sibling almost as much as i do :)
if i'm not allowed to artificially age max, then probably brock *shot*. just hear me out. when he's not a hormone-driven moron, he can actually be a pretty smart and sensetive guy. and i can always take a page out of croagunk's book. *is still shot* please... mercy... *shot again*

a truth... why don't you support your least fav. ship?
oh, and i'll do another dare.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
@darklord - No, I have not. I am thinking of making a mega-fic that has some shipping put in though. But it's too much of a plaigirism (sp?) fic at the moment. So it'll have to wait.

I don't normally have dreams, but their was a time that Orangeshipping showed up in scary circumstances. I can't remember it that well, but it involved Unown spelling out crazy messages and Professor Oak kept eating oranges for some reason. You must think I'm crazy now XD

Our twinship is over Nah, I wouldn't think like that.

I'll take a truth again. :)

darklord18

Darklord18, what was your very first ship?

Truth for me please.

Um pokeshipping but that was way before I knew what a shipping was and I only like it for a week when the first movie came out. but my real first one is Cheekyshipping (Max and Mira)

Have you ever hate a character then started to ship that character with a character that you like.
Truth.

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
Would the mega fic be the epic Who'sTheFather plot we came up with :p

Sonic Boom, have the actions of others influenced how you like a ship?

HandymanShipping seems contrived and fake to me with non entertaining interactions. Scrapegoat shipping at it's finest.

darklord18; Max/Jirachi or Max/Mira? Which one is better in your books?

I'll take a dare please~

Mel-Girl

left. right.
I did one of my dares. It's the quick Ikari doodle on paint one. I have no talent and no imagination so here's the drawing fail!

Ikaritalentfail.jpg

^ Yeah, I know, fail. D= XDD

Sweet May - I know you can do this so a shippy graphic for uh... Pokeshipping! XD icon, banner, whatever. If not, then do a Pokeshipping drabble. XD

I didn't get my truth. ;.; So truth plz.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
*feels ignored* :(

i dare you to start a thread for one of your shippings and try and keep it going for a week.

i still would like a dare...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Have you ever hate a character then started to ship that character with a character that you like.

I wouldn't necessarily say "hate," but I did dislike Dawn. Then I paired her up with Paul and Jun. So, double barreling ftw.

Would the mega fic be the epic Who'sTheFather plot we came up with :p

That's near the end XD But first, I need to revise it to make it my own story, instead of just anither show with Pokemon characters in it.

Sonic Boom, have the actions of others influenced how you like a ship?

I somewhat support Advanceshipping for that reason.

Truth once again.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
darn it, too late again.

sonic boom: what's the strangest ship you support?

still looking for a dare.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Shadow-saur, I dare you to edit your sig and make it say 'I SHIP MYSELF WITH *insert character of choice here*'. Keep it like that for a week. If you can, have a picture of that character in your sig too.

darklord - What made you support your favourite ship?

Sonic Boom, have you ever supported any member x member ships?

Gimme truth now. Remember guys, if people ask for a truth or dare, please give them one. We don't want people left out, k?

Sweet May - I know you can do this so a shippy graphic for uh... Pokeshipping! XD icon, banner, whatever. If not, then do a Pokeshipping drabble. XD
NO WHY POKESHIPPING?! ;___;

[img139]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/craphics/satokasu_pokeshipping_dare.png[/img139]
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/craphics/satokasu_pokeshipping_dare.png

If anyone wants to use it, feel free. Just credit me~

As for you Mel-Girl, would you pair Kiba with Musashi?

Forgot to say, dare again~

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Shadow-saur's dare: Put "I love [insert least favorite ship]" in your sig, and keep it for 48 hours.

As for your question, definitely Who'sTheFatherShipping. For further questions and details, consult my twin. He's the one that started it XD.

Truth again.

EDIT:

Sonic Boom, have you ever supported any member x member ships?

Mist: I dare you to write a drabble Flirtationshipping. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Sure do :)

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
does it have to be all caps like that?

and who's the character you ship with the most other characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.