• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
@Tadashi: I won't expect this for a while, but I dare you to ship one Captain and one Espada from Bleach. BUT they can't have fought each other at ANY point in the series, anime or manga. That means no HitsuHali, KyoStark, KenNnoi, or anything like that.

See, this is why I gave up on Bleach. I don't know who any of these people are... o_o; But I'll get to it. Eventually.

Truth for ~StarWisher~: since you're new, I'm gonna ask you a simple one. What is your favorite Pokémon pairing and why?

'Nother drabble dare, por favor.

I'm uber bored, I want in this^^

For me, I'd like a suprise, but no Yuri or IkariShipping related stuff please^^

And Tadashi for your drabble dare, I dare you to write a ChocolateShipping Drabble =3

Last edited:

Netbug009

Dragonphantom, write a Rendshipping drabble. If you dunno PMD, that's fine. Just makes it all the more hilarious. >D

Het dare plz. No incest, pedo, or human/pokemon.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Of the pairings you support which one do you consider to be the most obscure/unlikely to happen? Why do you support it anyway?

I'm probally really disgusting for it though, but I think the most obscure pairing I'm fond of is Paisshipping (Max x Giovanni). I think I was charmed into the ship by a really random fic idea that Giovanni kidnapped Max because he thought his intelligence would be useful. Then they hate each other first but end up being good friends, then Gio would eventually let him go. That was my support to that pair. The whole crackyness made me support it even more because I do really dig crack pairs.

As soon as I thought about it, I became really interested in it. I still need to update that fic though. xD

Netbug009, I dare you to write a summer themed drabble with Brock trying to chat up Officer Jenny, but something goes wrong.

And I'll take either, once again.~

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
@C.Gholy, I dare you to write a Soul x Candice Drabble about anything :)

a dare please, perferably a drabble dare.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Hmm...
Skiyomi, make a banner that has your least favorite pairing(s) on it and keep it in your signature for three days (if that's okay with you).

Ummm...I never opened myself up to that last part (nor would I). The choices were drabble or make a graphic. So I did the first part, but I'm not doing the second part.

Clearly, I am a very hate-filled individual since I could only narrow it down to my top 3 most despised o_O; (It's a rather sarcastic shade of pink too, I might add)

[img139]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/DesdemonaVIII/Other%20Images/skiyomistop3mosthatedpairings.png[/img139]

Drabble Dare for Mr. Joker: Rewrite a portion of an actual episode of Pokemon to suit the pairing of your choice with at least a bit of original dialogue from the episode.

I'll take a dare. Either a drabble dare for a shipping on my shipping list (part 1 & part two) or I'll make a shippy avatar or banner.

(I'm still in the mood to write some Slayers stuff if anyone cares what I want :p)

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I'll write the drabble when I get back from vacation. I don't know if I'll be bringing my laptop, and my iPod's not holding a damn charge, so from Sunday till Thursday, I will be without Internet.

And Skiyomi, no one cares. That being said, I dare you to write a Comashipping drabble in which Monferno (or if you prefer, Infernape) goes crazy and attacks Paul. Fine, write a Pokeshipping drabble with Psyduck ruining the moment.

Truth, please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.