• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers Truth or Dare *READ THE FIRST POST. You've been WARNED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
As a Drabble Dare for Tadashi make a drabble that has a shipping with Max in it and the drabble must mention eggs and pie.

It's up right now ^^ As well as 2 other drabble dares I had on the backburner.

Truth for Sonic: seeing as how your name reminds me of the blue hedgehog gaming franchise, do you have any ships in that fandom? If so, which is your favorite, and why?

And now, a new drabble dare for moi please~

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I am still drawing that fanart...just so you know.

Okay, I dare you to do a drabble on...hmm...uh...

*goes into "The Thinker"'s position for 10 minutes*

A drabble dare on Ikarishipping.

I'll take another dare.

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Hi, I'm new to this thread but it looks interesting. I dare you, sweet piplup123, to...write a drabble on contestshipping. *hehehe*

Dare please but no -lemon fanfics or fanarts.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
As a truth for S-Unit, if you had to ship one Pokemon with Mario and one Pokemon with Luigi which ones would you ship and why?

LOL nice truth!

Mario x Rotom (lawnmower/cut forme) aka ChainChompshipping: Because for the lulz and insanity. This would be epic.

Luigi x Gastly (or Haunter) (or Gengar) aka Spookyshipping: Luigi + ghosts = awesomeness. We all know how much Luigi likes ghosts.

Speaking of which, Sweet May, I dare you to write a Luigi x Haunter drabble.

I'll take a drabble dare please.

Mel-Girl

left. right.
if you could have BishieShipping become canon in the animé - but, at the expense of having Kiba killed off - which would you choose, and why?

Kiba, oh man. Sorry, Bishieshipping, I love you to bits but Kiba's all too special and I've been a Kibatard longer than I have been a BStard and seriously, the way the anime is going, BS becoming canon would be really out of the blue and I don't like random ships becoming canon out of the blue, I'd like it to make sense, so I wouldn't be satisfied with how it became canon, most likely. Thus, Kiba is my choice. ILU KIBA <3333333

S-Unit - I dare you to write a MelxItsuki/S-UnitxShuu drabble. <3

I'll be taking anothe truth, be creative plz, I want something where I can do more than a one sentence answer.

Sonic TH

You're too slow!

Truth for Sonic: seeing as how your name reminds me of the blue hedgehog gaming franchise, do you have any ships in that fandom? If so, which is your favorite, and why?

Sonic X Blaze
This one I like because of the story progression in Sonic Rush. At the start Blaze is very moody, not very social and overall very dull. Once she meets Sonic and starts to bond with him she starts to loose her moody personality, eventually to the point where she is no longer moody and is quite a happy (But still serious) person (Well...cat). Also the ending to the game made me like the shipping as well

(Yes, I know I copied it from the Sonic shipping topic, I just didnt feel like re-typing it)

I'll be taking anothe truth, be creative plz, I want something where I can do more than a one sentence answer.

Imaging you were a relationship therapist. So one day Shinji comes to visit you telling you that he liked 2 other guys, Gen and Jun, he didnt know which relationship he wanted to go further with and needed help choosing. He explained to you why he liked each of them and all the other things you would need to know. What would you tell him to do and why would he want to do that?

I'll take a truth

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Truth for Darato: Do you like any pairings from books (other than manga or other graphics novels)? If so, which ones and why?

One of my favorites is Legolas X Gimli

Both their racers hated each other with a great passion as did they from the start of the book. We saw a great friendship brew between them though out the trilogy ending with them sealing of together one last time.

Sonic TH if your favorite shipping of all time would appear in one episode in someone’s dream at the coast of your least favorite shipping coming true would you take it?

I’ll take a dare: No fan art.

L.F.D.

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Finally! Hehe, I've finished my drabble. Here you go! ^^Rose Petal Gentle
Alrighty, Darato, I dare you - hehe - to write a drabble for ikarishipping and keeping Paul perfectly in character. ^^
I, would like a dare but - no lemon fanfics and no fanarts. ^^ Thankies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Okay, I dare you to do a drabble on...hmm...uh...

*goes into "The Thinker"'s position for 10 minutes*

A drabble dare on Ikarishipping.

lol XD Awesome. I'm on it.

Okay Drew'sBaby, I dare you to make a RespectShipping drabble (that's AshxDrew), and there can't be any mentions of roses.

And as usual, another drabble dare for me please ^_^

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Working on drabble-dare. Will have done this week, exam tomorrow.

Tadashi, drabble-dare time.

You have a choice:

1)Aerialshipping, but with Kellyn acting emo since he was fired as a Ranger;

or

2)Pokeshipping, but with Misty as a guy and Psyduck playing matchmaker.

What the hell, I'll take another drabble-dare.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
righty-o! Right after I do the drabble dare I have. -___- I am way too lazy when it comes to that. I will def. do it this weekend. I promise!!!

Okay, CyberB, I dare you to write three good sentences about why you love belleshipping (Drew x Dawn) =D WHen I say good, i mean you can't just do "Sweet. Romantic. Good." you have to be like "They both blablabla so that makes the shipping blablabla. Evidence suports blablabla" or something :\ lol.

truth please, I have two dares to finish ~

~riolulu

Okay, I love Belleshipping because I like the characters Drew and Dawn. Drew's flirtatious personality is perfect for someone as sweet and innocent as Dawn. Dawn's hotheadedness also matches Drew's coolheadedness, which to me means opposites attract.

I dare you to make an AgainstShipping drabble and place a link to it into your sig for a week.

I'll take a truth...

Sonic TH

You're too slow!
Sonic TH if your favorite shipping of all time would appear in one episode in someone’s dream at the coast of your least favorite shipping coming true would you take it?

Probably not, I'd rather not see May fall in love with her Blaziken *Bricked by contuckyfriedshipping fans*

I'll take a truth...

If you had to ship either KakunaXGallade or SilcoonXGardevoir which one would you ship and why?

I'll take a truth

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Both my dares are done!

Before I go any further, between school and Platinum, I may need to take an extra truth if Chelc will let me. I'm a college student majoring in CNS, so I'm going to need to do some serious studying in the near future if I'm going to pass all my courses. But I'll still try to do any and all drabble dares for as long as I possbly can.

Anyway, Sonic TH, would you rather ship May and her Blaziken or all the Lucarios in the games and their Trainers in one big fat Lucariorgy?

Drabble dare, plase! Available fandoms include Pokemon, Bleach, and Naruto. No crossovers.

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Okay Drew'sBaby, I dare you to make a RespectShipping drabble (that's AshxDrew), and there can't be any mentions of roses.

Aw man, I should have mentioned I hate boy x boy/girl x girl pairings. XD I'll write this one though, very short, no roses and up in a flash. For future referance though - please no more. -_-! and voilia : Never had a Chance

^^

Now, Darth Osiris, I dare you to write a drabble on your least favorite shipping and post it on your sig for the next week, trying to get as may reviews as possible to convince people you actually like it. ^^ hehe, evil grin.

hehe, I would like a dare but - no lemon drabbles/fanfics, no boyxboy/girlxgirl drabbles/fanfics, and no fanart.

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Would you rather ship May with Latias or Maylene, Riley, and Cynthia's Lucarios with each other? (Fail truth is fail!)

...wait what? Would I rather ship May with Latias or Maylene with Riley and Cynthia's Lucarios? O.O'' whut? Um....that first one, i guess. May and Latias seems cute ^^

hehe, I would like a dare but - no lemon drabbles/fanfics, no boyxboy/girlxgirl drabbles/fanfics, and no fanart.

Alright, siggy dare. Put at the bottom of your sig "Advanceshipping <3" for three days. ^_^ yaya!!!

AND AND AND I finished that drabble dare I had!!! click here!!!!!! =DDD Now I have to do that fan art dare that Chloe dared me....*still needs to go read that*

SO....I'll take a dare. Please don't make it a big project like a full-length fic or anything. -.-'

~riolulu

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
^ You lack on Yuri Ships, but you have Fry & Leela, so I'll dare you to make a drabble about it. Anything goes, but try to make it as wacky as the series. XD

I'm not sure if it's just my state of mind lately, but I really had trouble with this one. Here's my best effort: Radiation Can Do This, You Know

SO....I'll take a dare. Please don't make it a big project like a full-length fic or anything. -.-'

Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in the future.

I'll take a dare. Either a drabble dare for a pairing on my shipping list or a shippy avatar or banner dare.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
...wait what? Would I rather ship May with Latias or Maylene with Riley and Cynthia's Lucarios? O.O'' whut? Um....that first one, i guess. May and Latias seems cute ^^

Silly April. I meant would you ship Maylene's Lucario, Riley's Lucario, and Cynthia's Lucario all together.

See, this is why I don't like giving truths!

Sonic TH

You're too slow!
Anyway, Sonic TH, would you rather ship May and her Blaziken or all the Lucarios in the games and their Trainers in one big fat Lucariorgy?

I'd ship the Lucariorgy as you put it.

Also as a drabble dare for Skiyomi make a drabble about RocketShipping.

I'll take a dare, but no fanart/fanfics/yaoi or yuri drabble/contuckyfriedshipping related dares

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.