• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trublsmbob, I dare you to choose which other characters the members of your OTP would be best compatible with. They don't need to be from the same continuity.

I'll take truth.

For your least favorite ship, is there actually anything that you like about it at all?

I'll take any dare that doesn't involve drawing, too. please

Kiryn

^Hmm....how about you write a drabble for a pairing that you've always wanted to try writing for, but never have for whatever reason?

What verse do you ship more in? Anime, manga, or game?

Oh, it's definitely the anime. I think it's because there are so many games that I haven't played, and so for the most part, I don't feel all that comfortable shipping characters that I don't really know, whereas I actually am making my way through the anime, and only have a few seasons to go before I catch up...and I haven't read the manga at all, so there you go. XD

(By the way, American--Pi, in case no one's answered your question, you basically respond as I have done. You don't PM anyone, just simply post in the thread when it's your turn again. And if you've gotten some sort of writing dare, just post a link to your finished product, either to whatever website you post your fanfiction at, or else you can write and post it to the drabble thread on this forum! It's in the section up towards the top, "Shipping Fics", and then you'd link the corresponding page here. Hope this helped to clear up your confusion!)

Hmm....I think I'll take a drabble dare for myself!

xEryChan

Demon Child
Do to have any shippy guilty pleasures (fluffy fics, certain headcanons, etc)? If so, what are they?

I don't really write too much fluff, tbh. But if I do happen to have any of them, they'd be on my fanfiction account, which you can find here. Angst is totally my thing. I've found that I stink with writing fluff, I do better with angsty fics. But that's just me.

For headcanon's, I do have a Pearlshipping one. I honestly believe that both Ash and Dawn had feelings for each other but both were so dense to realize it Ash more than Dawn.

That's really about it.

Dare for Kiryn: write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that involves chocolate somehow.

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

Jersey Jimmy

¿dónde está el FOUR DOLLA TUBA?
For your least favorite ship, is there actually anything that you like about it at all?

I... actually don't have a least favorite ship. Hehe.

xEryChan, I dare you to make a GracefulShipping graphic, and I'll take another truth.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
What do you hate most about your favorite ship? (If nothing, tgen just something you mildly dislike.)

Meh, don't really have one favorite ship... but from my most recent ship I got into (sailorshipping), I dislike how little fanart/fanfics there are out there. As for the couple itself... IMO they interacted so little and wanted to see them interact more (I can see why it is the way it is though).

Moonlight Amaryllis said:
I'll take a drabble dare
Your drabble dare is to write a pokemon x pokemon ship, with one being a wild pokemon and the other being owned by a trainer.

I'll take another truth or a fanart dare (just an fyi, I'm not good at drawing, so...)

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
^ do you have any guilty pleasure ships?

Mizz Nikki, lavender is my favorite color. I dare you to make a lavender-colored graphic, featuring the ship that you think matches best with the color lavender.

Got it, I will definitely start making this the next time I turn my laptop on. It needs to rest after I put some much strain on it by making so many GIFS yesterday in photoshop.

I'll take a truth.

AmericanPi

Write on
I dare you to write an Amourshipping drabble.

"The Handkerchief". It was a little challenging, since I've never written a drabble before and I'm not familiar with the XY anime. I had to do a little research on Serena and the XY anime before writing this. But it was a fun little thing to do. Enjoy. :)

I'll take a truth.

The character in your avatar, Lila, is pretty cool IMO. Who do you ship her with?

EDIT: Ah, I forgot to say truth or dare. I'll take a truth.

Last edited:
I'll take a truth.

Hm...I got one. If it was possible for you to make one of your favorite pairings true in a show/anime/book, but you would know that making that pairing true could very possibly make that series suffer as a whole, and by that I mean the show could lose its way and a lot of the fan base would be alienated. Would you take that chance and make that pairing true?

Alright, I'll take either a Truth or Dare.

Wolfheart

I totally forgot about this thread and what my dare was... can I start over with another dare?

Hm...I got one. If it was possible for you to make one of your favorite pairings true in a show/anime/book, but you would know that making that pairing true could very possibly make that series suffer as a whole, and by that I mean the show could lose its way and a lot of the fan base would be alienated. Would you take that chance and make that pairing true?

Alright, I'll take either a Truth or Dare.

I dare you to draw a piece of fan art on a shipping from the pokemon adventures series. The pairing is your choice.

Trublsmbob

Crap, not again!
I totally forgot about this thread and what my dare was... can I start over with another dare?

I dare you to draw a piece of fan art on a shipping from the pokemon adventures series. The pairing is your choice.

I dare you to make a Advanceshipping banner.

Trublsmbob, I dare you to choose which other characters the members of your OTP would be best compatible with. They don't need to be from the same continuity.
Serena/Paul and Ash/Dawn. Paul because I like his style, (except for abandoning Chimchar. Not cool.) and I think he Serena would be interesting. Ash and Dawn because Pearlshipping was my original pairing of... anyone really.

I will take a non-drawing related dare.

xEryChan

Demon Child
xEryChan, I dare you to make a GracefulShipping graphic

Gotcha. I haven't really gotten the chance to make it but as soon as I do, I'll post it here. I promise.

Dare for Trublsmbob: A dare you to write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place around the holidays.

I'll take a truth.

AmericanPi

Write on

I would. The only favorite pairing I can think of that fits your description is Apple White/Raven Queen from Ever After High. Most of my other pairings concern more minor characters, so making those pairings canon wouldn't have that much of an impact on the series. Apple and Raven, on the other hand, are the two main characters in Ever After High, and they're both female, so if the pairing were to be made canon it would be quite a big deal. I would totally support it, though. We need more lesbian couples, and if EAH's popularity suffers because a lesbian pairing is canon, that just means people are really lesbophobic.

@xEryChan: You mentioned before that Nate is your shipping bicycle. What are your top five Nate ships?

I'll take a drawing dare.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Been so long since I've been here last.

Drabble dare for Victorian Rush: Write a Contestshipping drabble that also Ash and Dawn in it as well.

Getting started on this and I'll post it as soon as I'm done with it.

American--Pi (love your username, btw) I dare you to make a Hoennshipping fanart with a holiday theme since it's the holiday season and all, could be any holiday you want it to be.

I'll take a truth.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
So, I haven't around much and I apologize for that. As it turns out, my laptop crashed and because of that, I was unable to participate. But I'm using my mom's iPad to post this so all is good now but I'm afraid I no longer have access to photoshop now :( it's sad but I can't take any graphic dares, which I apologize for.

The character in your avatar, Lila, is pretty cool IMO. Who do you ship her with?

Don't really ship Lila, tbh. She was only in one episode and I didn't really know that much to ship her around. I can't think of any characters to ship her with, other than Johanna. They are rivals after all and I've always been a fan of ships involving rivals maybe that's why I like Sequelshipping and BrightTomorrowshipping so much lol.

Yeah, sorry but I can't think any other ones besides that one.

Oh, and American--Pi, I did manage to finish your graphic making dare before my laptop crashed and I thought I lost it but I got really lucky and forgot I had it saved on my phone. So here it is, it's Gracefulshipping (Wallace & Winona), hope you like it.

[IMGSIZE=350]http://i.imgur.com/a090ObY.png[/imgsize]

I honestly love the black stroke, I think it makes banners look ten times better. Hope you like it.

Victorian Rush, are there any ships from the Adventures that you want to like but can't seem to?

I'll take a truth myself.

SilverLining554

~Head In The Clouds~
Hey there~ Long time no see!

Serebii General Rules say not to post on a topic more than 60 days old, but this is only 57 days old hehe. I missed this thread for a while, and it's the main reason I came back to Serebii, so I hope I'm doing nothing wrong posting on it >//<

Mizz Nikki, what's a ship you're neutral on from the Pokemon anime, and why?

I'll take a dare, please. Preferably a drabble dare.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I apologize but I counted the days since the last post date and it has been over two months so unfortunately, I have to close it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.