1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by xEryChan, Jul 15, 2016.

1. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Done!
    Strained
    This was fun to write, and I like it a lot, even though it's short.

134, what is your favorite Ash x main girl ship, if you have one?

I'll take either a truth or a dare, no preference.

2. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

Never Tear Us Apart

Hope you like it

How about a romantic Penguinshipping drabble with winter as a theme?

One-shot dare for me please.

3. WolfeyStar

WolfeyStar Ganbaruby!

OH YES I HAVE SO MANY. I'm only gonna bring up a few to avoid a wall of text.

Probably a main one is SoulSilverShipping to a degree. I used to be TRASH for it, but I just fell out of it and can't get back into it. I'm not sure why in the first place, I just have other ships that I prioritize more.

I also remember when X/Y JUST came out I thought that Ash and Serena looked kinda cute together, but knowing me and my rarepair fascination, you can tell why I hate it now.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine, write a one shot about any choice pairing in a field of flowers. (where I am it feels like spring... and spring = flowers.)

I'm in the mood to write again, so drabble dare it is!

4. xEryChan

xEryChan Vampire Girl Staff Member Moderator

Done. Not gonna lie, my two top ships from Pokespe are Special and PreciousMetal but I wasn't sure of how to add it in so I just went with OldRival instead of Special. It's all good, I still really like OldRival and I just love how this drabble came out. Hope you like it as well :)

@ChloboShoka: Finished your dare as well. I went with FerrisWheel for this one. FerrisWheel is a ship that it seems like everyone supports and then there's me, who just does not like it whatsoever. I don't know what it is about it but this ship just does not do it for me. I really just do not like it whatsoever and I'm not gonna lie, I tried so hard to like it but I just couldn't. I honestly prefer N with Hilbert on Hilda. This ship just honestly bothers me.

Anyways, hope you like it.

[​IMG]
    http://i.imgur.com/VhhI9nR.png

Dare for WolfeyStar: write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that has to deal with hand sanitizer and has a Silvally in it somehow there's a thing of hand sanitizer on my key ring haha xD

I'll take a truth.

5. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Done!
    Epilogue

I really enjoyed writing this one, even though it went in a different direction than expected. I hope you like it. :)

xEryChan, do you ship any Pokemon x Pokemon ships, and if so, which Pokemon x Pokemon ship is your favorite?

I'll take a truth.

6. 134

134 Sad and angry.

^ Who do you ship Toucanon with? :p

Ash x Gary. o3o

Okay, so I don't really ship Ash with anyone. I haven't really watched the anime since sometime during Advanced Generation.

Gary is best girl.

I'll take a drabble dare.

7. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

A Date in Gracidea

Hope you like it

How about a romantic Contestshipping (Drew/May) drabble set at a U2 concert?

Truth for me.

8. Avietta_Ikarilove

Avietta_Ikarilove Softly with grace

Well, my OTPs are Ferriswheelshipping [N/F!Protag] and Mahinashipping [Gladion/F!Protag], so I'd probably have to go N/M!Protag and Lillie/F!Protag.

What headcanons do you have about your OTP?

I'll take a drawing dare. I've got time on my hands, as of now.

9. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Staraptor. They're both angery birbs. :p

I dare you to draw the ship I named, BirdieShipping (Kahili x Winona)!

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

10. xEryChan

Hello everyone. It's been a week since I've been here, huh? Yeah, I was on vacation last week and I just got back last night but it was a long night so I just went to bed when I got in. But I'm here now and I'm ready to jump back in.

I've never really been a big fan of Pokemon x Pokemon ships, not gonna lie. If I had to pick one, I'd go with LagoMorphshipping. I just thought Buneary's crush on Pikachu was adorable and I just couldn't stop myself from supporting it. But lately, I've really been liking Popplio x Rowlet (not sure if this one has a name or not) but they both are just so adorable and they look cute together.

Dare for American--Pi: make a graphic for the pairing of your choice on a Blue background and has Cinderella's Castle in it I was in Disney last week haha xD.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

11. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Ash and Misty both like Dr Pepper.

How about a romantic GeekChicshiiping drabble with cooking as a theme, and in it Clemont and Serena discover that they both like Led Zeppelin

I'll take a signature message dare.

12. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush #freekeepitsimple

^ for your dare, put that you support your NOTP in your signature and keep it in there for two days.

Oh yes, I most definitely am. Some of my favorite ships involve two characters who are from different regions. Some of them include Nate x Serena, Lance x Skyla, Grant x Roxanne, Lance x Cynthia, Ethan x Dawn, and Lucas x Crystal.

I'll take a manga-verse drabble dare.

13. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Done!
    [imgsize=450]http://i.imgur.com/fZQVDDH.png[/imgsize]
    I love AppealShipping and this picture of Dawn and Zoey, but I had to extract the two out of the anime background. Hurray for feathered edges!

Victorian Rush, I dare you to write a drabble where the pairing is from a Pokemon manga that ISN'T Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special (examples include Diamond and Pearl Adventure and Electric Tale of Pikachu).

I'll take a truth.

14. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

Thank you for giving me this dare! I had a blast writing it when all was said and done!

Hooded Specter, or a Fine-Feathered Friend?

Is there any pairing you thought you'd definitely get into, but you and it ultimately just never clicked?

I'd like a drawing dare this time around.

15. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

I dare you to draw an Iris ship of your choice.

I will take either

16. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Done

How about a romantic HandyManshipping drabble where Daisy talks to Tracey after he learns that Angus MacGyver (from the original MacGyver series) is his father

I'll take a drabble dare.

17. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Nope. When it comes to shipping there's no "thinking I'll get into it" stage for me. It's just "start shipping it". :p

I dare you to write a drabble of any male/male pairing.

I'll take a writing dare.

18. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

How's about some oh-so-darling WonderEnergyShipping (Hau & Iris)?

[IMGSIZE=579]http://i.imgur.com/VGeo2H7.jpg[/IMGSIZE]​
    Sorry for the sketchiness. >.<;;

I dare you to write a oneshot featuring your OTP and NOTP.

I'll take a truth.

19. xEryChan

Done.
    Musical Tastes

I'm sure this wasn't what you had in mind but I really struggled with this one. I decided to make the main focus of the drabble being Clemont and Serena discovering they both like Led Zeppelin but I'm not going to lie, I'm not a Led Zeppelin fan since I never really listened to them growing up. Neither my mom nor my dad liked them. But regardless, I hope you like this one.

Truth for Kyuu-Tales: are there any characters you like but don't ship with anyone?

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

20. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Operations Director

Finished. I have so many different favorite ships so for this one, I picked Amour. It's not my OTP but it isone of my favorite ships, alongside Cavalier, Orange, Contest, and Wishful. It's just so cute, I really love it and I hope you like it as well.

[​IMG]
    LINK

Ery, make a Cavaliershipping banner. We don't have enough of those.

I'll take a truth.