• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I'll take a truth.
What's you're pet peeves about your OTPs?

How about a romantic HandyManshipping drabble where Daisy talks to Tracey after he learns that Angus MacGyver (from the original MacGyver series) is his father

Daisy: Hey Tracey, how are you, love?
Tracey: Fine...
Daisy: Are you sure, you're looking kind of pale.
Tracey: I just found my father.
Daisy: Uhm your father is at home isn't he?
Tracey: No I meant my real father. His name is Angus MacGyver!
Daisy: Really?

Drabble dare or truth

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
I dare you to draw the ship I named, BirdieShipping (Kahili x Winona)!

unnamed.jpg

I drew them without tracing it because I was a little tight on my schedule. Kahili's hat was a little hard to work out, but I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you like it!

I'll take a one-shot dare.

I dare you to write a one-shot about your favorite Sinnoh ship that involves them meeting up around the region.

I'll take a drabble dare.

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Truth for Kyuu-Tales: are there any characters you like but don't ship with anyone?
Quite a few: Molayne, Bill, Wicke, Koga, Lt. Surge, Brycen, Blaine, Wulfric, Lenora, Drayden... the list goes on.

I'll take a drabble dare.
Avietta, I dare you to write a drabble in which a third wheel decides to accompany your OTP on a date.

One drabble dare, please!

ChloboShoka

Writer
I'll work on that dare later.

Kyuu-Tales - Write an advanceshipping drabble with Ash being the lord of darkness.

Dare/Truth

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I dare you to write a one-shot about your favorite Sinnoh ship that involves them meeting up around the region.

Five Dates Around Sinnoh (PenguinShipping)

Hope you like it

Dare/Truth

How about a romantic drabble featuring male/female pairing of your choice, themed around the female visiting the male in prison (he was framed for a crime he didn't commit) - the first four lines of Akon's first verse in his song "Locked Up" must be quoted. Take your time.

Truth please.

AmericanPi

Write on
I dare you to write a oneshot featuring your OTP and NOTP.
I haven't started this one yet, unfortunately. On FFN I have a lot of stories to catch up on, and I'm seriously struggling on how to write DualRivalShipping (OTP) and MewShipping (NOTP) in the same story. This will be done eventually, I promise, but it may take some time.

View attachment 16572

I drew them without tracing it because I was a little tight on my schedule. Kahili's hat was a little hard to work out, but I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you like it!
I can't see the picture unfortunately.

Truth please.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, what is your all-time favorite ship/OTP? Can be from any fandom.

I'll take a truth because I still have that one-shot to do.

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
*rises up from the dead* Hey, I'm not dead. I posted my like month late drabble in the thread. Once again, I'm super sorry it took so long.

American--Pi, for your truth, here's a somewhat simple one. Do you have any ships that everyone else loves, but you just can't support?

Taking truth.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I'm steady tryna find a motive
Why do what I do?
Freedom ain't gettin' no closer
No matter how far I go

Serena, you've come to visit
And it's so sweet of you
But I ain't worthy of your love
I deserve to be here

I was framed, but I'm locked up
they won't let me out
Go out and enjoy yourself
Take the kids and pokemon with you too

If you had to had to put one ship in your signiture what would it be and why?

Graphic Dare or truth

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN

AmericanPi

Write on
American--Pi, for your truth, here's a somewhat simple one. Do you have any ships that everyone else loves, but you just can't support?
I suppose HonorShipping (Falkner x Morty) would count. It seems to be one of the most popular, if not the most popular Falkner ships but I never saw the appeal of it tbh. Falkner is one of my all-time favorite characters but I ship him with Janine (FatherlyShipping) or Lyra (KeeperShipping) instead of Morty.

Give me a graphic dare here!
Kyuu-Tales, I dare you to make a graphic of an anime-universe ship.

I'll take a graphic-making dare. I still have that one-shot dare to do but graphics are considerably easier for me than one-shots. ^^;

Tuxlash

Ba-doom-tish.
I'll take a graphic-making dare. I still have that one-shot dare to do but graphics are considerably easier for me than one-shots. ^^;
A banner, if you please, of BlueangelShipping (AshxLana).

For me, one Dare of any sort. *gulps*

Last edited:

Tuxlash

Ba-doom-tish.
It sure is fun not being able to post URLs. [/joking]

I want to join in soooo....
Tuxlash, make a fan-art of Cheren X Jasmine a.k.a PocketWatchShipping (My own design and OTP)

httpcolon double slashimgurdotcomslashy6Z6D8n
httpcolon double slashimgurdotcomslashNjn6w9L

Truth, please.

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, what is your all-time favorite ship/OTP? Can be from any fandom.

Pokeshipping

I'll take drabble dare!

How about a romantic drabble featuring male/female pairing of your choice, themed around the male running for mayor of his home city?

Signature message dare please.

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Kyuu-Tales, I dare you to make a graphic of an anime-universe ship.
Hehe... I chose NeoRocketShipping (Butch & Cassidy) for this one.

[IMGSIZE=434]http://i.imgur.com/J4b6zMz.jpg[/IMGSIZE]​

Signature message dare please.
I dare you to put "This user supports Brock/Ash and Cilan/Ash" in your signature for 24 hours.

I'll take a truth this time around.

Tuxlash

Ba-doom-tish.
I'll take a truth this time around.
Have you ever had a period of or an event/revelation that caused intense doubt in your support of a ship? A "crisis of faith", so to speak?

Still waiting on my truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.