• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
Nerdy McNerdface (I love that name), for your truth, what was the first ship you took "seriously?" (like trying to find all the fanfics, art, stuff like that)

I guess I'll take a drabble dare

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Nerdy McNerdface (I love that name), for your truth, what was the first ship you took "seriously?" (like trying to find all the fanfics, art, stuff like that)

I guess I'll take a drabble dare

When it comes to taking it "seriously", as you put it, I would say that I haven't had the chance to do this yet (I've literally had to run on GPRS just to go on this forum, I have no wifi), but I'm planning at looking at some Origin shipping art/fics on deviant art. I actually have only recently got into shipping actually!

Also thanks for the name compliment!

Chloboshoka, I dare you to write a Eucine x Suicune fic.

I do not have a preference this time. I would like an arty dare tho, so if I get one I'll do the art then put it in my sig for a day or two!

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
This game has been really quiet as of late.

Sorry if you've heard a question like this before - If your Pokemon OTP was in a situation where only one of them could make it out unscathed, how would your OTP react with your headcanon? Like, would one of them volunteer to take some sort of pain or would they be scared or what? (Sorry the question's weird, I just didn't want to ask the typical, what's your OTP questions, haha).

I've never been asked anything like that and it really got me thinking.

My OTP is Specialshipping and I could definitely see either Red getting hurt if it meant stopping Yellow from getting hurt. He really did seem to care about her in the manga so I think he'd do anything for her. Of course he'd be afraid of what would happen to him but I also think he would much rather him being in pain than it being Yellow.

Does that make any sense at all?

Dare for NerdyMcNerdface: make either a banner or a fanart for the pairing of your choice in a Holiday setting it's December 1st so why not?

I'll take a drabble dare.

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
THE THREAD LIVES!

xEryChan, I dare you to write a drabble on any choice pairing, but it has to be festive for the upcoming holidays!

I go for a Fic dare! Really wanna work on my writing skills!

AmericanPi

Write on
American--Pi, for your dare, make a fanart for the pairing of your choice in a fall/autumn setting summer vacation is ending soon and I'm really am not looking forward to going back to work :/
Sorry about how long this took! It's winter already lol. It's hard for me to find motivation to draw rather than write or make graphics, hence the delay. I'm especially hesitant to draw backgrounds. Eventually I gave up on trying to find motivation to draw something entirely from scratch and instead added colors and a background to a very old sketch of mine. Anyways, I hope this art fits the dare. FeudShipping (Zangoose x Seviper) is my favorite Pokemon x Pokemon pairing.

FeudShipping%20png_zpseo3nawcr.png

I go for a Fic dare! Really wanna work on my writing skills!
I dare you to write a fic (drabble or one-shot, your choice) of an Ash pairing that isn't AmourShipping. Nothing against AmourShippers, it's just that there have been so many AmourShipping fics lately and I'd love some variety.

Since my dare took forever (sorry, xEryChan!) I'll take a truth this time.

AdvancedGenGenesect

American--Pi was or is there an ash or main charachter ship that is or was popular and you found it cringey or dumb and why?

ill take a sweet Truth please

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
ill take a sweet Truth please
Okay, Advanced: do you like any unpopular/uncommon ships? If so, which?

C'mon people... help me crush my writer's block! One drabble dare, please!

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
And ill take a Drabble dare now that you know what I like. :)
Alright, how about you start off with a simple PokeShipping drabble?

I'm still awaiting a prompt for my drabble dare request. ;)

Kyung-Tales, write an IronWillShipping Drabble!

Also, I've been really down on drawing recently, so am I allowed to not do my old dare? I forgot I even had it for a month or so, and now I've completely lost all arty motivation.

And I'd like a platonic Drabble dare too, I've really been in a Drabble mood recently,

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Why am I just noticing this now? How? What is wrong with me. I had been missing this game like crazy but I had no idea this was even up. Don't kill me, guys.

NerdyMcnerdface: for your dare, write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that has one of them cleaning up something while the other one just looks on, which actually infuriates the one cleaning. Is this making any sense? I'm supoosed to be cleaning my room right now and my mom is getting really annoyed that I'm sitting on a computer instead of cleaning haha no shame ;)

I'll take a drabble dare. Haven't written anything is such a long time and I need to get back into it.

AmericanPi

Write on
American--Pi was or is there an ash or main charachter ship that is or was popular and you found it cringey or dumb and why?
Hmm, I used to not like any Ash x main girl ships besides PokeShipping, because that was my OTP back in the day. I was against the idea of multishipping, and I especially remember finding NegaiShipping dumb because I didn't think Ash and Iris were very compatible. Now I'm lowkey Ash x main girl multishipping trash, and I've warmed up to NegaiShipping as well.

So the answer is, I used to find certain popular Ash ships to be dumb, but not anymore.

I'll take a drabble dare. Haven't written anything is such a long time and I need to get back into it.
Victorian Rush, I dare you to write a crossover drabble. Any crossover drabble, with crossover being defined as the characters in the drabble being from different fandoms.

I'll take a drabble dare! :)

American--Pi, I dare you to write a platonic Drabble focusing on Curtis x Yancy x Lisia!

I'll take a Drabble dare like everyone else.

xEryChan

Demon Child
xEryChan, I dare you to make a crossover graphic involving Blue and Green--as in, Blue and Green from the game and manga-verses. (So like Blue from the games could be meeting Green from the Adventures manga, or Green from the game meeting up with Blue from the manga. If that makes sense. Hauuu I'm confusing myself.)

xEryChan, I dare you to write a drabble on any choice pairing, but it has to be festive for the upcoming holidays!

So sorry for the delay with the dares. I've had a lot of issues with my laptop as of late. Seriously, most of the time I log onto the forums, I'm using either my phone or my iPad. All is good now and my laptop is back to normal got photoshop back on as well and that was a hassel :/ I promise you I have not neglected your dares, I will get them done as soon as I can.

I apologize for the inconvenience, guys.

Graphic Dare for ChloboShoka: make a graphic for the pairing of your choice with a blue background.

Since I still have some dares to finish, I'll take a truth.

AmericanPi

Write on
American--Pi, I dare you to write a platonic Drabble focusing on Curtis x Yancy x Lisia!
Here you go! It's on the short side, but I think it's alright.
Passing the Time

Since I still have some dares to finish, I'll take a truth.
xEryChan, what do you prefer: AureliaShipping or PokeShipping? (a.k.a. Newest Ash x Pokegirl ship vs. Original Ash x Pokegirl ship XD)

I'll take a truth.

American--Pi, have you ever shipped a threesome romantically, and if so, who?

I've been seriously enjoying Drabble Dares, so I'll take one of those.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
^ for your dare, write a SunnySurfingShipping (Hau x Sun) drabble that takes place on a cold winter day.

Victorian Rush, I dare you to write a crossover drabble. Any crossover drabble, with crossover being defined as the characters in the drabble being from different fandoms.

Got you. I'm getting started on this one and I'll post it as soon as I'm finished with it.

I'll take a truth.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Just a little heads up, you are supposed to wait three turns before you post again. I noticed a couple of you were not following this rule. I won't be giving out any infractions or warnings since the posts I saw are over a month old but please be sure to take a look at the rules and abide by them. Thanks.

xEryChan, what do you prefer: AureliaShipping or PokeShipping? (a.k.a. Newest Ash x Pokegirl ship vs. Original Ash x Pokegirl ship XD)

This is a really tough one, tbh.

I have to go with Pokeshipping since I haven't watched any of the SM anime yet. But I'm not going to lie, I don't really care for Pokeshipping. I've never really been a fan of Pokeshipping since Ash and Misty argued way too much for my taste. No offense, Pokeshippers. This is just my opinion.

Also, Pearlshipping is my favorite Ash and it probably always will be. Just wanted to get that out.

@Kutie Pie: Finished your dare.

KKu9Nhz.png

LINK

I hope this is what you meant. Truth is, I got a little confused by Blue from the games meeting Green from the manga. Also, it is hard to find images that work of Green, I'm talking about the girl I always refer to her as Blue tbh whenever I search her up, there is tons of pictures of Blue, the guy (I'm confusing myself now haha

@WolfeyStar: I finished your dare as well.

All He Needs

I'm sure this is not what you were expecting at all and I apologize about that but this honestly represents exactly how I felt during the holidays when I lost my dog right before Christmas.

Truth for Victorian Rush: have there been any ships that you used to support but found yourself losing interest as time went on?

I'll take either a graphic making dare or a drabble dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.