1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by xEryChan, Jul 15, 2016.

1. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

No. I looove threesomes, but never romantically - it's just my preference that way. I'll respect you if you ship threesomes romantically, though.

xEryChan, I dare you to create a graphic or a drabble (either/or; you can pick which one) with Kahili in it. The featured ship is your choice; the only requirement is that Kahili has to be in it. Kahili is my new fave

I'll take any dare.

2. Avietta_Ikarilove

Avietta_Ikarilove Softly with grace

I'm just going to pop in here, don't mind if I do. Been wanting to join in for a while.

I dare you to write a drabble of any Ash pairing with the theme of reading.

I'll take a truth, please.

3. I actually don't like romantic threesomes either :p

Avietta_Ikarilove, do you ship a human x Pokemon ship (platonically or romantically) and if so which?

I'll take yet another Drabble Dare! I've been finding that Drabble writing makes me happy when I'm feeling down, but I don't always have the ideas, so the shipper's truth or dare thread is the best place to find ideas!

4. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Sprint Master

^ NerdyMcNerdface, for your dare, write a Kiawe x Mallow drabble and it is to take at the Trainers School in Alola and involve Lana's Popplio somehow.

The only one that comes to mind for me is Pokeshipping. I still do like it but not as much as I used to. Not gonna lie, I just can't see them as anything other than friends and besides that, there are other shippings that I prefer over it and who's to say Misty hasn't moved on Ash at this point? I mean, it's been how long since we last saw her?

I'm sure there are others but the only one I can think of now is Pokeshipping.

And @American--Pi: I finished your dare.

Away From Home

It's a little on the short side and I've never written any crossover shipping drabbles but I had fun writing this one. How I have missed writing.

I'll take a drabble dare

5. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

I liked it! Ash thinking Gatomon was a Pokemon was cute. ^^

Victorian Rush, for your next dare, I dare you to write something rated PG-13 or above. Your choice of pairing. (Although, remember to put the drabble in spoiler tags if it's rated R. :))

I'll take a truth.

6. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Got ya. I'm getting started on this and I'll post it when I'm done. Chances are I would have had this done already if I hadn't gotten sick today and I apologize about that being sick is never any fun :/

American--Pi: are you a fan of human/pokemon ships?

I'll take a truth.

7. WolfeyStar

WolfeyStar Ganbaruby!

Heyyo! Just popping in again to say that my dare is up! (It's on the drabble thread.) Sorry I've been dead for the past forever. (I would link it but I'm bad at linking things.)

xEryChan, for the truth, what was your FIRST ship?

I'll take truth.

8. WolfeyStar, do you ship two Pokemon characters sexually, and if so who?

Oh yeah, forget to mention this every time but the previous Drabble dares I've done are up!

I'll take a break from Drabbles. Give me a truth.

9. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Nope. I love a lot of human/Pokemon relationships, but I'm never a fan of them as romantic or sexual pairings. I feel uncomfortable with any Pokemon/human relationships that are beyond close friendships.

Nerdy McNerdface, what's your favorite Pokemon/Pokemon ship? Doesn't have to be romantic or sexual.

I'll take a graphic-making dare!

10. Avietta_Ikarilove

Nope. I find the concept interesting, but a little too disturbing if you get down to the nitty-gritty. I respect those that do, but I myself prefer not to.

I dare you to make a graphic centered around Colress.

I'll take a drawing dare.

11. xEryChan

Pearlshipping is definitely my first ship. I did support some shippings before Pearl but it's thanks to Pearlshipping that I even got me into shippings in the first place. Tbh, I didn't even know what ships were before and I probably would not have if it was not for Pearlshipping. So yeah, Pearlshipping is my first shipping and for that reason, it will, more than likely, always be my favorite ship but Specialshipping is a close second.

@American--Pi: I finished your dare. Not sure if this ship has a name or not, tbh, but I went with Falkner x Kahili and I made a graphic. I didn't really feel like writing anything last night because I was sick yesterday but I'm feeling better today :)

But anyways, hope you like it.

[​IMG]
    LINK

Avietta_Ikarilove: for your dare, draw something but the ship has to be Pearlshipping and it has to be in a winter setting (since it's snowing here today :/)

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

12. Right now I'd say I quite enjoy Ash's Pikachu x Sophocles's Togedemaru. I ship it romantically as a one-sided thing from Togedemaru's side, and as a bromance from Pikachu's side. Absolutely not sexually tho, it just doesn't appeal to me.

xEryChan, I dare you to make a graphic of Cheryl x Riley (which by the way has become my secondary Riley OTP behind IronWill).

I'll take another Truth.

13. WolfeyStar

WolfeyStar Ganbaruby!

Umm... not really? I think I did WAY back in my "first ships" days, but I've kinda laid off of those thoughts for my actual serious ships. So basically, no.

I'm taking truth again.

14. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Sprint Master

Aww, I'm glad you liked it. I honestly had some problems writing it, tbh. I kept writing stuff and disliking what I wrote so I would erase it all and start over. I kept disliking everything for it but I knew I had to finish it somehow. I'm still not happy with how it turned out.

Got ya, I'm getting started on this and I'll post it as soon as I can this is gonna be tough, I've never written anything past PG, much less PG-13 or above *inserts nervous smile emoji here*

WolfeyStar, what are on your thoughts on pokemon/pokemon ships? Do you support them? Do you not support them?

And since NerdyMcNerdface didn't get a truth, I'm hoping it's okay I go ahead and give him one. Want to keep the game going, don't we? Nerdy, are you a fan of poly ships (a ship involving more three or more people)?

I'll take a truth.

15. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

*squeals* I love it! This ship needs a name, omg. I'm probably going to end up naming ALL the Kahili ships, aren't I?

Take your time on your dare. :) Sorry it's me again! I just had to show off the graphic I made for Avietta_Ikarilove's dare:

[IMGSIZE=415]http://i.imgur.com/js3fTQI.png[/IMGSIZE]

This was really fun to make, ngl.

Anyways, here's a truth for you: Do you ship you LEAST favorite main anime girl (Misty, May, Dawn, etc.) with anyone?

I'll take a truth.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  16. Kiryn

Kiryn Well-Known Member

Let's see if I can get back to posting regularly on this forum again. XD

American--Pi: What's your favorite 7th gen ship so far? Games or anime is cool (also, idk if there's a SuMo manga yet, but if so, that too).

I'll take a truth to start with. :)

17. A) just gotta mention I'm a girl
    B) platonic ones, yes, but nothing romantic or sexual. My current two favourites are Bianca x Cheren x Hilbert/Hilda and Curtis x Yancy x Lisia.

Kiryn, have you written a Drabble or one-shot for a pairing that you haven't published anywhere, and if so what was the pairing?

I'll take another Truth, since its Sunday and I don't want to do anything outside of what I absolutely have to do.

18. Avietta_Ikarilove

Here you go! Hope you like it.

View attachment 16492

I'm guessing this is at one of the lakes in Sinnoh? I don't really know. I just starting drawing and poof! I drew Dawn's hat too high on her head so now it looks like she has a really big forehead. Ugh. Now that I'm looking at it, I'm spotting a lot of thing wrong with this. Next!

What songs do you associate with your OTPs?

I'll take a truth, please.

19. xEryChan

Here ya go.

[​IMG]
    LINK

I honestly had a blast making this one. I tried using some watercolor brushes I had never used before. Plus, I can never seem to get enough of the heart brushes and using them on banners haha I really like the way this banner came out and I hope you do as well :)

Avietta_Ikarilove, what usually is it about a pairing that usually catches your eye?

I'll take a truth.

20. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

My favorite would have to be Winona x Kahili, a ship which I named BirdieShipping. I love it because I adore Flying-types, and Winona and Kahili are both awesomesauce and elegant.

EDIT: xEryChan, what's your favorite Gen 5/BW ship?

I'll take a drabble dare!