• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerdy McNerdface, do you support any Ash shippings, whether it be romantic or platonic?

A) welcome to the thread!
B) I support Ash x Sophocles as a platonic crack ship. Honestly I just paused episode 6 at a random moment where they shook hands and Rowlet's wings made it looked like it was trying to bring them closer together, as though Rowlet shipped it.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine, what ship feels especially cheesy to you? So to speak, a ship that feels either too forced or too stereotypical?

Taking another Truth. I'm gonna play safe for a bit.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Okay SkittleBox, what is your favorite rarepair?

If I were to talk about all my rarepairs, we'd be here all day. Good thing you only want one xD

My favorite rarepair has to be FlyingShipping! It's all really based on my headcanons, but long story short, I imagine Winona as a very caring person who will always help her best friend Falkner when times get tough for him. They just work so good together in my mind, and it's really a shame there's no content on it... and they look cute together!

Nerdy McNerdface, for your romantic ships, have you ever thought of designing children for them (regardless of parents' gender if applicable)?

Taking another truth!

xEryChan

Demon Child
How about a Pearlshipping drabble? It is your top ship after all.

Got it. By The Sea.

I hope you enjoy this. Sorry if it totally sucks but I had trouble thinking of a plot for a drabble when one is not given to me. But honestly, I laughed so hard while I was reading because this is something I can definitely see Ash doing.

SkittleBox, what is it that catches your eye about a specific pairing that makes you start to support it?

I'll take either a graphic making dare or a drabble dare.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Kyuu-Tales, what is the most "out-there" ship you support in Pokemon?
If I had to choose one, it would be DistributionShipping (Cedric Juniper & Professor Willow). I just figure they would click as colleagues at the very least, y'know?

I'll take either a graphic making dare or a drabble dare.
Very well, xEryChan. I dare you to make a graphic for any Pokemon x Pokemon pairing of your choosing.

I'll take another drabble dare here!

Last edited:
Nerdy McNerdface, for your romantic ships, have you ever thought of designing children for them (regardless of parents' gender if applicable)?

I tend to feel uncomfortable doing that, but I have with one ship. I'd love to see what would happen if Victor and Yuri from Yuri!!! On Ice adopted a young boy. That'd be cute.

Kyuu-Tales, I dare you to write a platonic Cheryl x Riley Drabble! I know I already dared you to write about Riley, but I like this ship and I know you like his character, so yeah.

Taking YET ANOTHER Truth.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

xEryChan

Demon Child
Very well, xEryChan. I dare you to make a graphic for any Pokemon x Pokemon pairing of your choosing.

Got ya. I went with Lagomorphshipping. Hope you like it.

Rcr9wDP.png

LINK

Pikachu Fan Number Nine: I know you're a Pokeshipper so if you were unable to ship Ash with Misty, who would you ship him with and why?

I'll take a truth this time

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
WolfeyStar, what Ash ship annoys you the most?

(Gonna catch a lot of heat for this one)

Honestly, AmourShipping. I just don't like how it's one sided, and Serena's crush on Ash seems to be the only thing driving her personality. Also, the extremely toxic fanbase that we sometimes see. Everyone on Serebii seems to be nice, but elsewhere... ouch.

xEryChan, Is there a ship that you "dropped?" As in, you used to love it, but now you can't give anything towards it?

The truth train isn't stopping for me!

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
What got you into shipping in the first place?

Uhhhhhh. I... don't actually remember. It had something to do with me watching the Pokémon anime? I don't quite remember. It's pretty hilarious, considering shippings are a very big part of my investment in a fandom.

The truth train isn't stopping for me!

What is your favorite platonic shipping?

I'll take a drabble dare, please.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
SkittleBox, what is it that catches your eye about a specific pairing that makes you start to support it?

I'll just admit here that I'm the type of person who is drawn to ships that just look cute.

Avietta_Ikarilove, I dare you to write a drabble of any of the new Ash x Alola Pokegirl ships, and it must be beach themed.

Why not take a drabble dare this time?

Do you support any Pokemon/Pokemon ships?

Ash's Pikachu x Sophocles's Togedemaru.

SkittleBox, I dare you to write a platonic Drabble focusing on Mira x Barry! An irregular one, but because of fanfiction I've been writing I've fallen smack-bang into this one, too!

Why not? Drabble dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu Fan Number Nine: I know you're a Pokeshipper so if you were unable to ship Ash with Misty, who would you ship him with and why?

Probably Iris. Why? They both have powerful dragon-like Pokemon (them getting along is a different matter altogether).

Why not? Drabble dare.

How about one with Ash's Pikachu and Sophocles's Togedemaru?

I'll do truth again.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Here's my long overdue drabble dare from American--Pi. I went with Greyskyshipping. They're still my favorite pairing from BW2. This was a challenge for me since I've never written anything above a PG rating. But I gotta say, I really like how it came out so I can only hope you enjoy it as well.

What Friends Are For

Do you ship you LEAST favorite main anime girl (Misty, May, Dawn, etc.) with anyone?

I definitely do. So far, my least favorite anime girl has been Iris and I ship her with Cilan. I've been supporting that pairing since it first came out. I just think Iris and Cilan are perfect for each other and I just know something happened definitely between them after they left Ash and Alexa haha

Pikachu Fan Number Nine, do you ship Misty with anyone else other than Ash?

I'll take another truth. I apologize but I'm a little under the weather right now :(

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Oh my, it has been so long since I posted here, hasn't it? Sorry for the delay everyone, life has been pretty crazy but I have really missed playing this game, not gonna lie. I'm here now though and I'm back to play now. Did you all miss me?

Mizz Nikki, I dare you to read and review a fic with a shipping that you dislike. Flames don't count. Or write one yoursel if that's not allowed.

I haven't been able to find a fic for ship that I dislike, tbh. As soon as one pops up, I will.

Victorian: What are your favorite Sun & Moon/Gen 7 ships?

I'll take a truth.

Mizz Nikki, do you ship any poly ships that contain four or more people platonically or romantically?

I'll take a Truth.

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I did add a new thing into the rules but I figured I might as well say it now as well.

Lets try not to be that person who takes truths every time they post. Not only are you killing the fun of the game which makes Ery a very sad girl :[, but you're also making it seem like you're trying to get out of challenge. There is no rush on when you have to get your dare done but mix it up and have some fun guys, that's what this game is all about.

xEryChan, Is there a ship that you "dropped?" As in, you used to love it, but now you can't give anything towards it?

Probably Amourshipping. Not gonna lie, I still do like it but I'm not a hardcore supporter of it, I never really was tbh, but now, I just don't really care for it. Not only that but there are some Amourshippers that really turned me away from the ship

Avietta_Ikarilove: are there any ships you just can't stand?

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
How about a GeekChicShipping banner with Serena driving, Clemont in the seat next to her, and the caption "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long" - Tom Cochrane?
Sorry I took so long to do this dare. I honestly didn't want to do it, because I couldn't figure out a way to do it without hand-drawing it. I don't usually like hand-drawing, so I didn't want to do this dare. Eventually I just did something, but it's not very good because I didn't want to put the effort into it. Next time, though, keep in mind that graphics are made with existing pictures, and there is no existing picture of Serena and Clemont in a car. I guess I COULD paste Serena and Clemont's heads onto a stock photo, but that would look really unsettling so I didn't do it. Here is the something I did:
[IMGSIZE=500]http://i.imgur.com/ZYtxj0M.jpg[/IMGSIZE]

I chose the Champion-ship RoamShipping for your dare, American--Pi. ;3c

[IMGSIZE=429]https://jpeghost.net/x-XKaaaa.jpg[/IMGSIZE]
Looks very nice! :D

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.
I dare you to write a drabble on a ship that you don't support (it can be a neutral or a dislike).

Since that last dare took forever for me to do, I'll take a truth this time.

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
What is your favorite platonic shipping?

ALL OF THEM

To be honest, I usually support platonic Ash ships. I never got the point of shipping them, so I just prefer to see Ash and any Pokegirl as friends.

American--Pi, how did you discover your first ship?

Y'know what? Drabble Dare. I need to start writing again tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.