1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by xEryChan, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Victorian Rush

Victorian Rush Sprint Master

^ do you usually go for more mainstream ships or do you prefer more obscure ship when shipping?

Getting started on this and I'll post it as soon as I'm done with it.

I'll take a truth since I have a drabble to wrote.

2. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

I guess Pokeshipping since it's a G1 ship.

What is your least favorite ship involving coordinators and why?

I'll take a one-shot dare for once (read the rules it can be done).

3. AdvancedGenGenesect

AdvancedGenGenesect Well-Known Member

Well do a NeoShipping One-Shot with The former team aqua leader Archie in the story.

Now since I've just posted my WaterWarriorShipping drabble on the thread I'll take a
    One-Shot dare because I've been thinking about writing one for a while.

4. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Note: I spoke to PFNN about changing the dare since I had already made a LagoMorphshipping banner previously so he changed the dare to a Polyshipping one. I made one of Max, Bonnie, and Mira and I'm kind of wondering if the background is kind of light. But anyways, I hope you like it.

[​IMG]
    LINK

Sorry it took me so long to finish this but I got sick again right after recovering from a virus :/

AdvancedGenGenesect, for your dare, write a one-shot for the pairing of your choice with a theme of Disney. It could be a movie, TV, or even Disney world, it's completely up to you, but the main has to be related to Disney somehow.

I'll take a truth.

5. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

Anything goes for me, really. As long as I find it appealing somehow, I'll ship it. I'm a huge multishipper too - I'll ship one character with multiple other characters, which allows me to ship both mainstream ships and obscure ships. :)

xEryChan, what's your favorite female/female ship?

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

6. American--Pi, I dare you to make a graphic of Barry x Mira!

I did my Drabble. It's in the Drabble thread. Ok now I've said that, let's move on.

I'll take a Truth Boi.

7. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

The Best Man

Hope you enjoy it

Why do you prefer platonic ships more?

I'll do another signature message dare.

8. Victorian Rush

Don't really have one. I never really paid much attention to the coordinators while I was watching the anime. If I had to pick one, I'd pick Cookieshipping. Harley was my least favorite character in the anime, I have never hated a character as much as I hated him. And also, his reason was for disliking May was probably the dumbest reason anyone has ever not liked anyone over. I just do not like Harley and him and May together is just honestly a big no to me.

Also, I completed your dare. Sorry it took me so long but I literally had no idea what to write, I just went with what came to mind and I'm pleased with how this one came out it might, quite possibly, be the best drabble I have ever written so I can only hope that you agree. Hope you like it.

Moving On.

For your dare, put, "I love Character A x Character B forever!" and replace character A with your favorite character from the anime and character B with your least character from the anime and keep it there for 48 hours.

I'll take another drabble dare.

9. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

[​IMG]

Victorian Rush, in celebration of Femslash February (that's a Tumblr thing, btw), I dare you to write a drabble of any female/female pairing.

I'll take a truth.

10. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Operations Director

Finished it. Sorry it took so long, life has been keep me really busy lately and I apologize for that. Not gonna lie, I don't really ship Misty much but my favorite ship with her is Orangeshipping so that's the one I picked. Hope you enjoy it.

Falling.

American--Pi, when it comes to slash, do you prefer yaoi ships (male/male) or yuri ships (female/female)?

I'll take a truth.

11. SkittleBox

SkittleBox Fanfiction writer

Done! It's in the drabble thread. Sorry it took so long.

Mizz Nikki, do you prefer platonic or romantic ships better?

Truth time!

12. Because part of me finds it weird to imagine two characters making out. It might just be my sensitivity. Or it's because I'm British, idk.

SkittleBox, do you ship Poly ships and if so which is your favourite?

I'll take a Drabble dare.

13. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Done.

How about a VoodooShipping (Harley/Zoey) drabble themed around Harley racing at the Indianapolis 500 (read about the Indianapolis 500 here).

I'll go with truth.

14. AmericanPi

AmericanPi Write on

I don't know why, but I prefer yuri. For some reason I ship a lot more femslash than slash. I blame Ever After High, one of my main fandoms (~90% of the cast is female so a ton of femslash is inevitable).

Pikachu Fan Number Nine, do you ship any crossover ships (in which the characters involved are from different fandoms)?

I'll take a dare.

15. xEryChan

xEryChan Archeology Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

I'm not really much of a femslash supporter, not gonna lie. I have no problem with them but when it comes down to it, I prefer slash ships more.

If I had to pick one though, I'd go with Skyla x Elesa forget the name and I can't look it up now since I'm on my phone

American--Pi, for your dare, either make a graphic or write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that involves Starbucks somehow I'm craving a Frapauccino from Starbucks now haha

I'll take a graphic-making dare or a drabble dare.

16. SkittleBox

SkittleBox Fanfiction writer

I don't really... but if three+ people are being best friends, then that's awesome.

xEryChan, I dare you to make a graphic involving best PokeGirl Lillie.

I'll take another truth.

17. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Not involving Pokemon characters, and that is all I will say to keep things Pokemon-related.

Why do you support Ash/Lillie over the other Ash/SM girl pairings?

I'll take a drabble dare.

18. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Operations Director

Not gonna lie, I literally had to google what platonic means for this because I seriously had no idea what platonic relationships are or what platonic even meant I am ashamed xD

I like both, to be honest. I'm more of fan of bromance stories when I'm reading fanfictions on Tumblr for some of the fandoms I ship in. But then of course, I have read some romantic stories as well, especially in the Pokemon fandom. So it could honestly could go both ways for me, if that makes any sense. I guess if I had to pick one, I'd go with platonic ones since most of the stories I've read are friendship stories and not romantic ones.

And yes, usually fanfics are a big influence when it comes to me shipping a pairing. I have supported a couple of pairings after reading a fanfic specifically dedicated to a shipping. I spend a lot of time reading fanfictions as it is.

Pikachu Fan #9: for your dare, write a drabble for the pairing of your choice involving Hau. You decide the plot.

I'll take a dare but I'd prefer it not being anything that involves me having to write or create something I'm going away in a couple of weeks and giving how limited on the forums, I won't get it done in time before I leave.

19. Victorian Rush

^ Mizz Nikki, for your dare, put "Crack ships are my life, I live and breathe for them!"

Getting started on this one and I'll post it as soon as I can. Bear with me here, guys. I'm sick now :/

I'll take a truth.

20. chandallure

chandallure Member

Hello! I hope it's okay to hop in.

^ Victorian Rush, what is the sappiest, cheesiest thing you can imagine a member of your favorite ship saying to their partner?

I'll take a truth, please!