• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Why do you support Ash/Lillie over the other Ash/SM girl pairings?

It was my first ship I considered shipping for the S/M era, and it's pretty cute as well! :D

American--Pi, would you support your nOTP (make sure to specify for us what it is) for a week if it meant you would receive one million dollars?

A drabble dare is calling me!

SkittleBox, I dare you to write a Drabble focusing on a ship between two completely different characters from the Sinnoh games. So you couldn't do a Gym Leader x Gym Leader ship, but you could do a Gym Leader x Elite Four Member. Just drag a random character out of one aspect of Sinnoh and place them with another character dragged from a different aspect of Sinnoh and write about them together, if that makes sense?

Just saying about my current Drabble, it's taking a while since not only do I not watch IndyCar (although I know what it is), I can admit that I haven't watched much of the anime and I am struggling to get the character's personalities. It will be finished at some point, though!

Can I take on two dares at the same time? Because if so I'll take on a Truth.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

AmericanPi

Write on
American--Pi, would you support your nOTP (make sure to specify for us what it is) for a week if it meant you would receive one million dollars?
Heck yeah. My Pokemon nOTP is probably every incest ship, but MewShipping (Mew x Mewtwo) comes to mind. I'd definitely support it for a week if I could get a million dollars, because it wouldn't be that bad.

I'll do truth.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, who do you ship Ash's Pikachu with?

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

Originally Posted by American--Pi
Welcome to the forums, chandallure! To start with, what is your OTP (one true pairing, a.k.a. your all-time favorite ship)?

Hehe, thanks so much! As for the truth, my Pokemon otp is definitely Originshipping. I've loved Steven and Wallace since I was a kid, and ORAS really did some nice stuff solidifying their connections in the story. They've got a special place in my heart.

Hmm... I guess I'll take a dare. Why not?

EDIT: I'm so sorry for skipping you, 134! I actually just woke up so my brain is running slow. ;; Here's a truth -- who is your favorite Champion, and do you have any ships with them?

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
]Pikachu Fan Number Nine, who do you ship Ash's Pikachu with?

I ship him with Dawn's Buneary

Hehe, thanks so much! As for the truth, my Pokemon otp is definitely Originshipping. I've loved Steven and Wallace since I was a kid, and ORAS really did some nice stuff solidifying their connections in the story. They've got a special place in my heart.

Hmm... I guess I'll take a dare. Why not?

How about a drabble featuring a pairing of your choice, with I Love Lucy as a theme.

I'll take a drabble dare too.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
@American--Pi: Finished your drabble dare today. I had such a tough time with this one. I'm not really a big fan of femslash, tbh. I do supoort some but not a lot. I still hope you like it though.

Simplicity

^ Victorian Rush, what is the sappiest, cheesiest thing you can imagine a member of your favorite ship saying to their partner?

Never really though about this, tbh. And tbh, the closest thing I can see anyone saying like that is Black going off into his tangent about beating the Elite Four and the Vhampion to White, who judt covers her ears because she's already heard that several times already haha

PF#9: Write a Pearlshipping drabble with traffic lights somehow being thrown in.

Since I have a snow day, I'll take another drabble dare.

AmericanPi

Write on
Oh no! Your OTP has broken up. :'( Make a graphic reflecting this sad occasion.
It's in my current sig. I hope this counts - I've wanted to make a La La Land-themed graphic ever since I saw the movie, and even though this banner doesn't have a specific ship in it, it's pretty sad.

Since I have a snow day, I'll take another drabble dare.
I dare you to write a multiships drabble - a.k.a. a drabble that contains multiple pairings. I loved your Lana x Mallow drabble BTW, romantic two-girl friendships are cute. :3 Sorry it's me again

I'll take a truth.

xEryChan

Demon Child
It's been so long since I've been here. I apologize guys.

As soon as I got over being sick with a nasty virus, I immediately got sick with a bad cold just my luck, huh? so I took a little time away till I got better. I'm not exactly 100% recovered but I do feel a lot better than I did before.

xEryChan, I dare you to make a graphic involving best PokeGirl Lillie.

I went with SnowLilyshipping (Hau x Lillie) for this dare. I really do happen to like this ship a lot, it definitely is one of my favorites from S&M. I don't know what it is about this pairing that caught my eye since I really did not like either Hau or Lillie. Both of them really annoyed me at times during the games but seriously, this pairing is just so darn cute.

Anyways, hope you like it.

dZpXBIH.png

Why you so mad, Lillie?

American--Pi, do you ship any male/male ships?

Since I just made a graphic, I'll take a drabble dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Kyuu-Tales, I dare you to write a platonic Cheryl x Riley Drabble! I know I already dared you to write about Riley, but I like this ship and I know you like his character, so yeah.
Sorry for the wait again! Here you go~

Forest Picnic

I'll take a one-shot dare.
Pikachu Fan, I dare you to write a platonic one-shot between any two Pokemon involving both of them gaining the ability to speak.

I'll take a graphic dare this time around.

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
American--Pi, do you ship any male/male ships?
Yes. I just don't support that many Pokemon slash ships. The only one I can think of now that I support is IsshuShipping, which is Hilbert and N. It's one of my favorite ships though.

I'll take a graphic dare this time around.
Kyuu-Tales, I dare you to make a Pokemon/Pokemon ship graphic.

I'll take a drabble dare!

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
^ Hello, it's funny to be behind you now Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice and if you want a challenge, have it be set around the Victorian era.

I dare you to write a multiships drabble - a.k.a. a drabble that contains multiple pairings. I loved your Lana x Mallow drabble BTW, romantic two-girl friendships are cute. :3 Sorry it's me again

Done. Decisions, Decisions. This was a little bit of a challenge but I still really love how it came out. You can decide who Gold chose in the end. I felt it was best to leave it like that. I am more of a PreciousMetalshipper than a MangaQuestshipper but still it's up to you who Gold picked in the end.

Since I have yet another snow day thank you snow :D, I'll take another drabble dare.

xEryChan

Demon Child
How about a romantic drabble featuring a male/female pairing of your choice, themed around the male going off to military service?

I might have gotten a little carried away with writing this one, it's currently over eight hundred words and it's not even done yet. So I might end up turning this into a one-shot. I don't know yet. I'll be sure to post it when it's done.

And I still, for the life, cannot figure out what pairing to make this since none of my faves will work.

Truth for PikaWaltz: I see that you really like Aureliashipping so are there any other pairings you support besides Aurelia?

I'll take a truth while I finish up this dare I've been working on.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Kyuu-Tales, I dare you to make a Pokemon/Pokemon ship graphic.
I chose AlolaBorealisShipping (Alolan Vulpix & Pikachu (Lillie's & Ash's)), a pairing I personally named. ^w^

[IMGSIZE=400]https://jpeghost.net/x-gRaaaa.jpg[/IMGSIZE]​

I'll take a truth while I finish up this dare I've been working on.
xEryChan, do you enjoy the same number of pairings between generations, or do you find most of the ships you support come from one or two in particular?

I'll have a truth next.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
^ do you still use a bluetooth? haha jk, I'm jamming to You Gotta Not by Little Mix right now are there any ships you want to support but you just can;t seem to, no matter how you try?

^ Mizz Nikki, for your dare, put "Crack ships are my life, I live and breathe for them!"

Done. How long am I supposed to keep it in there for?

I'll go with a truth now.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.