• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on
How about a romantic Pokeshipping drabble in which Ash throws his back out and Misty is his caretaker?
Done!
Strained
This was fun to write, and I like it a lot, even though it's short.

I'll take a truth, myself.
134, what is your favorite Ash x main girl ship, if you have one?

I'll take either a truth or a dare, no preference.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
Is there a ship that you used to love, but now don't really like/despise?

OH YES I HAVE SO MANY. I'm only gonna bring up a few to avoid a wall of text.

Probably a main one is SoulSilverShipping to a degree. I used to be TRASH for it, but I just fell out of it and can't get back into it. I'm not sure why in the first place, I just have other ships that I prioritize more.

I also remember when X/Y JUST came out I thought that Ash and Serena looked kinda cute together, but knowing me and my rarepair fascination, you can tell why I hate it now.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine, write a one shot about any choice pairing in a field of flowers. (where I am it feels like spring... and spring = flowers.)

I'm in the mood to write again, so drabble dare it is!

xEryChan

Demon Child
Alright xEryChan, I dare you to write a drabble featuring two of your favorite PokeSpe ships

Done. Not gonna lie, my two top ships from Pokespe are Special and PreciousMetal but I wasn't sure of how to add it in so I just went with OldRival instead of Special. It's all good, I still really like OldRival and I just love how this drabble came out. Hope you like it as well :)

@ChloboShoka: Finished your dare as well. I went with FerrisWheel for this one. FerrisWheel is a ship that it seems like everyone supports and then there's me, who just does not like it whatsoever. I don't know what it is about it but this ship just does not do it for me. I really just do not like it whatsoever and I'm not gonna lie, I tried so hard to like it but I just couldn't. I honestly prefer N with Hilbert on Hilda. This ship just honestly bothers me.

Anyways, hope you like it.

VhhI9nR.png

http://i.imgur.com/VhhI9nR.png

Dare for WolfeyStar: write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that has to deal with hand sanitizer and has a Silvally in it somehow there's a thing of hand sanitizer on my key ring haha xD

I'll take a truth.

AmericanPi

Write on

Sad and angry.
^ Who do you ship Toucanon with? :p

134, what is your favorite Ash x main girl ship, if you have one.

Ash x Gary. o3o

Okay, so I don't really ship Ash with anyone. I haven't really watched the anime since sometime during Advanced Generation.

Gary is best girl.

I'll take a drabble dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Avietta_Ikarilove: Hyopthetical situation -- your OTP is 100% never going to happen, for some reason. One of the characters got killed off. Or married. Or whatever. What is your new OTP?

Well, my OTPs are Ferriswheelshipping [N/F!Protag] and Mahinashipping [Gladion/F!Protag], so I'd probably have to go N/M!Protag and Lillie/F!Protag.

Truth for me.

What headcanons do you have about your OTP?

I'll take a drawing dare. I've got time on my hands, as of now.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Hello everyone. It's been a week since I've been here, huh? Yeah, I was on vacation last week and I just got back last night but it was a long night so I just went to bed when I got in. But I'm here now and I'm ready to jump back in.

xEryChan, do you ship any Pokemon x Pokemon ships, and if so, which Pokemon x Pokemon ship is your favorite?

I've never really been a big fan of Pokemon x Pokemon ships, not gonna lie. If I had to pick one, I'd go with LagoMorphshipping. I just thought Buneary's crush on Pikachu was adorable and I just couldn't stop myself from supporting it. But lately, I've really been liking Popplio x Rowlet (not sure if this one has a name or not) but they both are just so adorable and they look cute together.

Dare for American--Pi: make a graphic for the pairing of your choice on a Blue background and has Cinderella's Castle in it I was in Disney last week haha xD.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
What headcanons do you have about your OTP?

Ash and Misty both like Dr Pepper.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

How about a romantic GeekChicshiiping drabble with cooking as a theme, and in it Clemont and Serena discover that they both like Led Zeppelin

I'll take a signature message dare.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
^ for your dare, put that you support your NOTP in your signature and keep it in there for two days.

Are you into any cross-regional ships? :)

Oh yes, I most definitely am. Some of my favorite ships involve two characters who are from different regions. Some of them include Nate x Serena, Lance x Skyla, Grant x Roxanne, Lance x Cynthia, Ethan x Dawn, and Lucas x Crystal.

I'll take a manga-verse drabble dare.

AmericanPi

Write on
Dare for American--Pi: make a graphic for the pairing of your choice on a Blue background and has Cinderella's Castle in it I was in Disney last week haha xD.
Done!
[imgsize=450]http://i.imgur.com/fZQVDDH.png[/imgsize]
I love AppealShipping and this picture of Dawn and Zoey, but I had to extract the two out of the anime background. Hurray for feathered edges!

I'll take a manga-verse drabble dare.
Victorian Rush, I dare you to write a drabble where the pairing is from a Pokemon manga that ISN'T Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special (examples include Diamond and Pearl Adventure and Electric Tale of Pikachu).

I'll take a truth.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Kyuu-Tales, write a drabble that features the first pairing you ever supported. If you can't remember that far back, do it featuring your favorite pairing.
Thank you for giving me this dare! I had a blast writing it when all was said and done!

Hooded Specter, or a Fine-Feathered Friend?

I'll take a truth.

Is there any pairing you thought you'd definitely get into, but you and it ultimately just never clicked?

I'd like a drawing dare this time around.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I dare you to draw an Iris ship of your choice.
How's about some oh-so-darling WonderEnergyShipping (Hau & Iris)?

[IMGSIZE=579]http://i.imgur.com/VGeo2H7.jpg[/IMGSIZE]​
Sorry for the sketchiness. >.<;;

I'll take a writing dare.
I dare you to write a oneshot featuring your OTP and NOTP.

I'll take a truth.

xEryChan

Demon Child
How about a romantic GeekChicshiiping drabble with cooking as a theme, and in it Clemont and Serena discover that they both like Led Zeppelin.

Done.
Musical Tastes

I'm sure this wasn't what you had in mind but I really struggled with this one. I decided to make the main focus of the drabble being Clemont and Serena discovering they both like Led Zeppelin but I'm not going to lie, I'm not a Led Zeppelin fan since I never really listened to them growing up. Neither my mom nor my dad liked them. But regardless, I hope you like this one.

Truth for Kyuu-Tales: are there any characters you like but don't ship with anyone?

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Mizz Nikki, make a graphic of your favorite ship! Yes, you heard me right! Your FAVORITE ship!

Finished. I have so many different favorite ships so for this one, I picked Amour. It's not my OTP but it isone of my favorite ships, alongside Cavalier, Orange, Contest, and Wishful. It's just so cute, I really love it and I hope you like it as well.

lgqWwg9.png

LINK

Ery, make a Cavaliershipping banner. We don't have enough of those.

I'll take a truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.