• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on
How about a romantic BondingShipping (Gary/Lillie) drabble in which Lillie gets amnesia?

Done! I didn't finish it as quickly as I wanted to, but hey, at least it's not several months. ^^; You didn't specify anterograde or retrograde amnesia, so I went with the more common kind, anterograde.
Still Lillie

I'll take a truth in the meantime.
Mizz Nikki, do you ship AureliaShipping (Ash x Lillie)?

I'll take a truth because I just finished my drabble dare.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I dare you to make a banner with a pairing of your choice featuring lyrics of this song.

gogGrk0.png

Not sure of the name for this ship but I still think it's really cute not gonna lie, I was really disappointed that Acerola ended being one of the elite four members and not Molayne. Also, I used some brushes that I had never used before and I really like how it came out, minus the fact that Molayne came out a little blurry, the picture I used was rather small so I sharpened him a little more to make it a little better.

Hopefully you like it.

AmericanPi, since you like Kahili, I was wondering what some of your favorite ships with her are?

I'll take a truth.

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Victorian Rush, I dare you to write a drabble where the pairing is from a Pokemon manga that ISN'T Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special (examples include Diamond and Pearl Adventure and Electric Tale of Pikachu).

Done!
Power

Sorry it took me so long to finish this dare, I don't even have an excuse as to where I have been. But I should be around a lot more often, depending on school. I start like next week and I'm not looking forward to that.

xEryChan: are you more of multishipper or a monoshipper? (I.E do you ship characters with just one person or do you ship them with two or more people?)

I'll take a truth as well.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

AmericanPi

Write on
AmericanPi, since you like Kahili, I was wondering what some of your favorite ships with her are?
Haha, to be honest I like to headcanon Kahili as aromantic and asexual. Still, I ship her hard with Winona because they're both Flying-type queens.

I'll take a signature message dare.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to put "Ash x Gary" at the very top of your signature for 24 hours.

I'll take a drabble dare.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
^ Write a drabble for the pairing of your choice playing a card game, doesn't matter which game it is.

Mizz Nikki, do you ship AureliaShipping (Ash x Lillie)?

Not gonna lie, I don't really have an opinion on Aureliashipping since I haven't seen any of the episodes from the Sun & Moon anime. I have no idea what Lillie is like in the anime, I loved her character in the games though but like I said, I don't kniw what she's like in the anime. I'm not the type of person to judge a ship when I know next to nothing about it so I can't really bring myself to support it, tbh.

A little overdue but I finisned my drabble dare from WolfeyStar. Went with Transceivershipping and I personally really love how it came out, hooe you enjoy it as well. Off Day

xEryChan

Demon Child
xEryChan: are you more of multishipper or a monoshipper? (I.E do you ship characters with just one person or do you ship them with two or more people?)

Honestly, it depends on the character. There are characters I ship around a lot and there are some I only ship with one person. Nate is my fandom bicycle, I ship him with so many characters I tend to lose track of all of them xDD but it's the opposite with Red. The only pairing with him I support is Specialshipping because I just can't see him with anyone else who is not Yellow.

So yeah, it all depends on the character.

Drabble Dare for Mizz Nikki: write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in Lumiose City and if you really want a challenge, have it set right after the war mentioned in Pokemon XY.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to put "Ash x Gary" at the very top of your signature for 24 hours.

Done

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

How about a romantic drabble featuring male/female pairing of your choice, based on the song "Take It to the Limit" by the Eagles?

I'll take a drabble dare myself.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Do you have ships that started out as NOTPs for you, but you now are mildly okay with?

I honestly can't think of any. Tbh, it's the other way around for me. There are some ships I started off being okay with but now, like MangaQuestshipping. In the beginning, I really wanted to like it but it was just one of those ships that I just could not get into. I ended liking PreciousMetalshipping more than MangaQuestshipping and eventually, MangaQuestshipping became one of my NOTP's.

AmericanPi, are there any ships that you started off disliking but it ended up growing on you?

xEryChan

Demon Child
How about a romantic drabble featuring male/female pairing of your choice, based on the song "Take It to the Limit" by the Eagles?

Done! Late Realizations.

I must admit that I have never heard of this song or The Eagles before in my life so I had to look it up and pretty much every single video on YouTube of this song is a live performance. You can barely understand what they're saying with all the screaming and cheering. Never again :/

Avietta_Ikarilove: are there any pairings you like but just can't see it happening between them?

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

AmericanPi

Write on
AmericanPi, are there any ships that you started off disliking but it ended up growing on you?
Plenty. PearlShipping (Ash x Dawn) is the biggest example I can think of, because initially I only shipped Ash with Misty and I hated PearlShipping. Once I started multishipping characters I started seeing Ash and Dawn as pretty cute together, despite me liking PokeShipping and AppealShipping more. Speaking of AppealShipping (Dawn x Zoey), it's another ship I disliked at first, for the sole reason of it being same-sex. I'm a lot more open about gender and sexuality than I used to be, thank goodness.

I'll take a graphic-making dare.
xEryChan, I dare you to make a graphic with an autumn theme. Can be of any pairing.

I'll take a graphic-making dare as well.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I dare you to write a drabble about painting featuring a character from your OTP and a character from your NOTP. Platonic or romantic is up to you :)

Done! Dependent.

This was an interesting one to write, I did have a little problem with it because I could not think of what my OTP was because I have at least three different ones. I knew all along my NOTP is Ikarishipping sorry but I settled on Paul & Lillie.

But still, I hope you like it.

Pi, I dare you to make a graphic for the Pokemon x Pokemon ship of your choice with the theme of Halloween. We’re in Orctober now so why not?

I’ll take a truth.

Last edited:

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Avietta_Ikarilove: are there any pairings you like but just can't see it happening between them?

Mm... uh... generally most Pokémon/Pokémon ships? I guess I just don't really... see it happening? For some reason, I can't see most Pokémon/Pokémon ships happening?

I’ll take a truth.

Are there any particular songs that remind you of your OTP? [SUB]I may or may not be looking for good songs to listen on repeat while I write :>[/SUB]

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

AmericanPi

Write on
Pi, I dare you to make a graphic for the Pokemon x Pokemon ship of your choice with the theme of Halloween. We’re in Orctober now so why not?
Done!

64degV4.png
I've shipped Honchkrow with Mismagius ever since watching a couple of DP anime episodes back in the day, even though they can't breed. They're just so spoopy, I love them together.

One-shot dare for me please.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to write a one-shot on a ship you don't support. Can be a pairing you're neutral on, or a pairing you don't like.

I'll take a truth.

xEryChan

Demon Child
xEryChan, I dare you to make a graphic with an autumn theme. Can be of any pairing.

Done!

PENCeQo.png

https://imgur.com/PENCeQo

Went with Alohashipping. I've been watching the Sun & Moon anime and this is the one pairing I really fell in love with while watching. Sure, there are other pairings in the SM anime I like but this one is by far my favorite one so I just had to make a graphic for it.

AmericanPi, do you ship Morty with anyone? If so, who and why?

I'll take a truth.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Are there any particular songs that remind you of your OTP? [SUB]I may or may not be looking for good songs to listen on repeat while I write :>[/SUB]

There are a couple. Whenever I listen to Nobody Like You by Little Mix, I always think of Amourshipping. This song is really heartbreaking and it feels like the sequel to These Four Walls by the same group. But I always think it's Serena knowing her journey with Ash is going to come a close and he's going to leave Kalos and it's hurting her to think about that. Does that make any sense?

[SUB]Girl, I feel you. I'm always looking for new music to listen to.[/SUB]

Ery, do you ship any other ships from the SM anime besides Alohashipping and Aureliashipping?

I'll take a drabble dare. I'm itching to write some anime drabbles, particularly the Sun & Moon anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.