• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to write a one-shot on a ship you don't support. Can be a pairing you're neutral on, or a pairing you don't like.

Scary Good Time

I hope you like it

I'll take a drabble dare. I'm itching to write some anime drabbles, particularly the Sun & Moon anime.

How about a romantic ManaSteelShipping (Clemont/Bonnie's Dedenne X Sophocles' Togedemaru) drabble themed around American football (and set on Alola)?

I'll take a Truth

AmericanPi

Write on
Done!
[IMGSIZE=350]https://i.imgur.com/PENCeQo.png[/IMGSIZE]
https://imgur.com/PENCeQo

Went with Alohashipping. I've been watching the Sun & Moon anime and this is the one pairing I really fell in love with while watching. Sure, there are other pairings in the SM anime I like but this one is by far my favorite one so I just had to make a graphic for it.

AmericanPi, do you ship Morty with anyone? If so, who and why?
That's a really nice graphic! :D

As for the truth, Morty, huh? Not really before you asked this question tbh. I don't pay much attention to him, but now that you've asked I kind of like SacredShipping (Eusine x Morty) and ParanormalActivityShipping (Morty x Shauntal).

I'll take a Truth
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, are there any ships you used to ship but don't anymore?

I'll take a dare.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
AmericanPi, write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that has them baking a cake there is a box of cake mix on the table in front on me now haha

Drabble Dare for Mizz Nikki: write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that takes place in Lumiose City and if you really want a challenge, have it set right after the war mentioned in Pokemon XY.

I am getting started on this one and I'll post it as soon as I am finished with it.

I'll take a truth.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Ery, do you ship any other ships from the SM anime besides Alohashipping and Aureliashipping?

I do have a soft spot for BlueAngelShipping, to be honest. I don’t like it as much as I like Alohashipping or Aureliashipping but I do think it’s cute. I loved the fact that Lana’s own sister asked her if Ash is her boyfriend in the fifth episode. Not to mention, Olivia asked Lana if she and Ash were going on a fishing date. It’s a pretty cute pairing, if I do say so myself.

I also really like Kiawe x Ash (not sure of the shipping name though) as well as Sophocles x Ash but I ship those two platonically.

Mizz Nikki: What are some of your favorite 7th Gen ships (SM and USUM) can be either games, anime, or manga.

I’ll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, are there any ships you used to ship but don't anymore?

I'm not as much as a KawaiiShipper as I used to be given that Misty's Togetic now guards the Mirage Kingdom, I prefer LagoMorpShipping nowadays

I’ll take a drabble dare or a graphic making dare.

How about a romantic RangerShipping (Lunick/Solana) drabble where they go to a disco.

Signature message dare please.

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
How about a romantic ManaSteelShipping (Clemont/Bonnie's Dedenne X Sophocles' Togedemaru) drabble themed around American football (and set on Alola)?

Done! Lost in the Game of Football.

This was a little challenging to write. I did have it set in Alola but it doesn’t have romance in it at all. It’s mostly just Dedenne being confused about football and why everyone in Alola is so wrapped up in the Super Bowl. I also found a way of implementing one of my headcanons from the anime. I made up my own team as well. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

Avietta, do you have any headcanons for any of your favorite ships?

I’ll take a truth.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
^ Do you have any headcanons for any of your favorite ships?

Mizz Nikki: What are some of your favorite 7th Gen ships (SM and USUM) can be either games, anime, or manga.

Hmm, 7th gen. This is a little toughh as there are so many ships to choose from. I’m only going to concentrate on the games and the anime, I have not read of the SM manga yet.

My favorite anime ship is between Aureliashipping and Alohashipping. My favorite 7th gen ship is SnowLiyshipping without a doubt. I mean, it is pretty much one sided on Hau’s side. I mean, he was so distraught at the end of the main story of games when Lillie left to go to Kanto. Oh yeah, it’s so obvious. I just love this ship.

I’ll take a drabble dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Try to type "[insert OTP] is the best ship ever and I will support it until I die" with your eyes closed. Whatever you end up typing, keep it on your signature for three days.

Done

How about a romantic LagomorphShipping (Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary) drabble involing Pikachu eating cheese (like other cartoon mice) and Buneary eating carrots (like Bugs Bunny) - Buneary must even say "what's up doc?"

Drabble dare it is.

xEryChan

Demon Child
How about a romantic RangerShipping (Lunick/Solana) drabble where they go to a disco.

Done! Long Night.

I’m certain this is not what you had in mind but I really had a tough thinking of a plot for it so I just went with the first thing that came to mind. I also wrote this from Lunick’s POV so I apologize if I made him sound like a girl cause you know, I’m a girl myself. I hope you like it.

Drabble Dare from Pikachu Fan #9: Write a Pearlshipping drabble that involves Cilan’s fear of Purrloin.

I’ll take a graphic-making dare.

Hope it’s alright if I just jump in here :) Avietta_Ikarilove, I dare you to write a Drabble that has to do with someone’s stuffed animal obsession. (The pairing is up to you) I guess I’ll take a truth

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
^ Do you have any headcanons for any of your favorite ships?

I have a couple for my favorite ship.

Upon seeing how Buneary was around Ash’s Pikachu, Dawn developed a crush on Ash but never said a word to him, thinking there is no way he would return her feelings. But Ash felt the same way about Dawn but his dream of becoming a Pokemon Master held him back from making her his girlfriend. If Ash’s journey ended at the end of DP and the anime started up with a new protagonist, I strongly believe that Ash and Dawn would have gotten together and got married.

It is clear that May and Drew both really like each other but neither of them were willing to admit it so they just kelt it a secret. Upon hearing that Drew was planning on going to Johto, May decided to stop traveling with Ash to follow Drew to Johto and eventually, they ended traveling together.

I am fully aware of the fact that Misty loved Ash at the end of OS. Seeing as how Ash was not going to stop his journey to be with her, she moved on and ended up finding love with Tracey instead. When was the last time we saw him, the last episode of AG? Tracey and Misty could very well be dating and he lives in Cerulean City with her not likely but who knows.

Stardust, what verse of the Pokemon franchise do you ship in more? (i.e do you ship more in the games, anime, or manga?)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Stardust, what verse of the Pokemon franchise do you ship in more? (i.e do you ship more in the games, anime, or manga?) .[/QUOTE]

I think most of my ships are from the manga, but I have some ships from the anime and the games. Most of my OTPs are from the manga too.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine, write a Specialshipping one shot that takes place during spring break

I’ll take another truth

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Just a little heads up, you are supposed to wait until after three particpants have posted before you post again. I will go back to edit this rule since it is a bit misleading. I won;t be giving out any warnings/infractions now but please be aware of this for the next time.

I dare you to make a graphic based around a pairing you are okay with and the color blue.

Got it.

XmkKgdy.png

https://i.imgur.com/XmkKgdy.png

Went with Twinleafshipping. I don't mind it at all. It's one of those parings that I'm just indifferent to. I think it's pretty cute but there are other ships with Dawn than I like more than Twinleaf i.e Fortuneshipping, my fav Sinnoh ship :)

Truth for ✨Stardust✨, since you said you prefer manga ships like I do, do you go for the usual ships (i.e Special, OldRival, MangaQuest *cringes* Sorry but I don't like MangaQuestshipping at all, Frantic, etc) or do you go for the more rare ships?

I'll take a truth.

AmericanPi

Write on
Well, it's been forever, but now that I'm feeling better I might as well jump back into this game.

AmericanPi, write a drabble for the pairing of your choice that has them baking a cake there is a box of cake mix on the table in front on me now haha
Finally done!

Saturday

I went with AppealShipping (Dawn x Zoey) because I just thought it would be cute if two coordinators with different styles baked a cake together. Hope you like it.

I'll take a truth.
xEryChan, you mentioned liking FortuneShipping (I had to look it up, lmao). What's your second favorite game!Dawn ship?

I'll take a truth.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
How about a romantic LagomorphShipping (Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary) drabble involing Pikachu eating cheese (like other cartoon mice) and Buneary eating carrots (like Bugs Bunny) - Buneary must even say "what's up doc?"

Getting started on this and I’ll post it when it’s done this should be an interesting one to write, I must admit when I read the Buneary must say, “what’s up, Doc?” line haha

I’ll take a truth.

I believe you said you prefer femslash over slash, are there are slash pairings you support at all?

Since I have a drabble write, I’ll take a truth.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Umm, this is weird. I was not given a dare. I asked for a drabble dare and I did not get one.

I'll take a truth, please.

Would you rather have to give up supporting your favorite ship in order for it to become canon or keep supporting it and than it doesn’t become canon? I know, the chances of a Pokemon ship becoming canon is slim to none but still

I’m still waiting for my drabble dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.