• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth for ✨Stardust✨, since you said you prefer manga ships like I do, do you go for the usual ships (i.e Special, OldRival, MangaQuest *cringes* Sorry but I don't like MangaQuestshipping at all, Frantic, etc) or do you go for the more rare ships?
[/QUOTE]

I mostly go for the usual ships! P.s. most of the ones you listed are my otps >.<‘

Victorian Rush, how about a Drabble about a spelling bee (you can choose the pairing)

No preference (please no graphic making dares)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

xEryChan

Demon Child
xEryChan, you mentioned liking FortuneShipping (I had to look it up, lmao). What's your second favorite game!Dawn ship?

I have to go with Beaconshipping (Volkner x Dawn). I’ve always liked Volkner and thought he would look good with Dawn. Naturally my favorite Game!Dawn ship is Fortune and I should probably point out that my fsvorite ship with Volkner is Ignitionshipping but I actually really like Beaconshipping as well.

@Pikachu Fan Number Nine: For your dare, put “___ is my ride or die and I will go down with it!” in your signature and where the lines are, replace that with your least favorite anime ship and keep it in there for 24 hours.

I’ll take a graphic-making dare or a drabble dare.

AmericanPi

Write on
I believe you said you prefer femslash over slash, are there are slash pairings you support at all?
I definitely like quite a few male/male ships! I've noticed that most of the same-sex ships I like are female/female, but that doesn't mean that I don't support any male/male ships. In terms of Pokemon, my favorite male/male ship is IsshuShipping (Hilbert x N), and it's one of my top ten Pokemon ships as well. I remember you said that you prefer IsshuShipping over FerrisWheelShipping, and that's totally the case for me, and for the same reasons too (mostly me thinking FerrisWheelShipping was kind of overrated considering that N says the same things to Hilbert lol). I support quite a few non-Pokemon male/male ships as well, such as Wolfstar (Remus Lupin x Sirius Black) from Harry Potter, FrUK (France x United Kingdom) from Hetalia, and LonerShipping (Barley x Ravenpaw) from Warrior Cats. :)

I’ll take a graphic-making dare or a drabble dare.
xEryChan, I dare you to make a graphic OR write a drabble with the prompt "Dreams" (because I just came back from Disneyland lol). You may choose any pairing. :)

I'll take a dare!

Avietta_Ikarilove

Softly with grace
Would you rather have to give up supporting your favorite ship in order for it to become canon or keep supporting it and than it doesn’t become canon? I know, the chances of a Pokemon ship becoming canon is slim to none but still

I'd definitely go for it not becoming canon and to keep supporting it. A ship becoming canon is iffy in general because canon is... strange, per say, with handling relationships. I like my own interpretations of ships, and would rather not have to rely on a canonical variant that doesn't appeal to me.

I’ll take a finding fanart Dare!

Find some fan art of Rolandshipping (Grimsley & Shauntal)!

I'll take a drabble dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

AmericanPi

Write on
AmericanPi, I dare you to create a playlist of songs for your Otp
Done!

AmericanPi's DualRivalShipping Playlist

This was really fun to do. I don't know all that many songs, but I knew enough songs to make a 10-song playlist for my OTP, DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca/Bel). I included select lyrics and explanations for each song. Thanks for the challenge. :)

Truth please
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, have you ever changed OTPs (as in, you had a One True Pairing but it was replaced by another ship)?

Since I just did a dare, I'll take a truth.

xEryChan

Demon Child
xEryChan, I dare you to make a graphic OR write a drabble with the prompt "Dreams" (because I just came back from Disneyland lol). You may choose any pairing. :)

Done!
jzMjRjD.png

https://i.imgur.com/jzMjRjD.png

Went with AureliaShipping. I've really been loving this pairing, not asmuch as AlohaShipping but it's still cute regardless (you had me thinking back to when I went to Disney World last year in February. I had a blast there and I really want to go again D:)

@AmericanPi, since you just made a playlist for DualRivalshipping, are there any songs that make you think of any other pairings?

Since I just made a graphic, I'll take a drabble dare.

matthew11

8000 MMR

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, have you ever changed OTPs (as in, you had a One True Pairing but it was replaced by another ship)?

Never. PokeShipping has always been my OTP.

I'll take another drabble dare pls

How about a romantic BondingShipping (Gary/Lillie) drabble based on the song "I'll Be There for You" by Bon Jovi?

Signature message dare is what I'll take

AmericanPi

Write on
@AmericanPi, since you just made a playlist for DualRivalshipping, are there any songs that make you think of any other pairings?
To be honest I'm not too big on associating songs with characters or pairings, mostly because I just like to enjoy musical pieces as they are (and then there's the fact that I don't even know that many songs). XD However, there are a few songs out there that make me think of pairings... "Misty's Song" from the album Pokémon 2.B.A. Master feels like the PokeShipping anthem to me, and if I remember correctly there was this one song from the Pokémon anime dub called "The Ultimate Challenge". It was from the Sinnoh saga, and it played during Dawn and Zoey's Grand Festival final match so that song reminds me of AppealShipping. :)

(Of course, there's also the weird ones, like how "Paralyzed" by Big Time Rush reminds me of this one OC ship from one of my friend's Hunger Games fanfiction, and how Frédéric Chopin's "Fantaisie-Impromptu" reminds me of Chopin's odd relationship with Franz Liszt. But that's not Pokémon so it's more of a side note haha.)

Signature message dare is what I'll take
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to put "Kirby x Jigglypuff OTP" at the very top of your signature for 24 hours.

I'll take a graphic-making dare!

What song reminds you of SpecialShipping, and why?

Ok, so i thought about this, and i really couldn’t think of any songs that remind me of this pairing! Like, i have songs that remind me of other ships, but not this one??? I don’t listen to very many songs to begin with, so maybe that’s why.. Anyhow, the closest song i could think of is “Mine” by Taylor Swift (because I watched a video on specialshipping that used it ;-;

I dare you to make a gracefulshipping banner!
(Winona x Wallace)

I’ll take a Dare! (pls no graphic-making or drabble dares)

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
xEryChan, write a Drabble using the prompt Bubblegum, with the pairing Gladion x Moon (idk what their ship is called...^o^‘)

Done! The ship name for Gladion & Moon is Lonashipping. Sorry, it took me so long to complete this dare, it's been a crazy past couple of months since the school year ended. Anyways, here ya go, hope you enjoy it.

(Of course, there's also the weird ones, like how "Paralyzed" by Big Time Rush reminds me of this one OC ship from one of my friend's Hunger Games fanfiction, and how Frédéric Chopin's "Fantaisie-Impromptu" reminds me of Chopin's odd relationship with Franz Liszt. But that's not Pokémon so it's more of a side note haha.)

I swear I love Paralyzed by Big Time Rush. That is, hands down, their best song, if you ask me haha

✨Stardust✨, for your dare, find a OriginShipping (Steven x Wallace) fanart.

I'll take a truth. Having some computer problems now :/

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
^ Do you have a favorite ship involving Sun (i.e the male playable character from SM and USUm)?

How about a romantic LagomorphShipping (Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Buneary) drabble involing Pikachu eating cheese (like other cartoon mice) and Buneary eating carrots (like Bugs Bunny) - Buneary must even say "what's up doc?"

Done! Snack Time. Hope you like it.

Have you ever felt unsatisfied by the way canon or fanon was handling a certain pairing, and so you stopped shipping it?

I think the closest I have ever been is with Amourshipping but I didn't stop supporting it. I was just unhappy about the fact that Ash left Kalos and went to Alola while Serena went off to Hoenn. I ended losing interest in Amourshipping after that but I still do support it, it is still one of my favorite pairings but I'm just not as invested in it as I used to be.

Lets get back into the swing of things by taking a drabble dare again.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to put "Kirby x Jigglypuff OTP" at the very top of your signature for 24 hours.

Done

Lets get back into the swing of things by taking a drabble dare again.

How about a drabble featuring pairing of your choice, based on the song lyrics to "No Time" by The Guess Who?

I'll take a drabble dare myself

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Victorian Rush, how about a Drabble about a spelling bee (you can choose the pairing)

Done. The Importance of Family.

Went with Pearlshipping, which is still my all time favorite anime ship. I just love it so much and hadn't written any Pearlshipping lately so I had to also wanna point out that I am hardcore supporter of Special, Oldrival, Frantic, and Agencyshipping.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine, how about a Pearlshipping drabble lipstick somehow.

Lets switch things up by taking a graphic-making dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.