• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child
^ Do you have a favorite ship involving Sun (i.e the male playable character from SM and USUm)?

Yep,, I do. I ship him game!Mallow. Ever since I played through Sun as the boy, I immediately fell in love with Mallow’s design and I couldn’t stop myself from shipping the two of them.

Aside from HawaiiForestshipping, I also support ShiningSunshipping (Sun x Lillie) and Eclipseshipping (Sun x Moon) and to a lesser extent, SunnySurfingshipping (Hau x Sun). Yeah, Need,ess to say, I ship quite a few pairings involving Sun. Tbh, I always find the male playable characters to be more shippable than females #SorryNotSorry.

Stardust, do you support any ships from the anime? If so, which ones and why?

I’ll take either a graphic-making dare or a drabble dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
^ Write a one-shot for the pairing of your choice based off the song Drive By by Train (which is one of my favorite songs, I love it)

Victorian Rush, I dare you to make a graphic of your OTP, but with a rainbow color scheme!

Done.

Rqvk6z5.png

Hope you like it. I actually made two but out of the two, this one is my favorite so I decided to post. Not to worry, I will post the other one in my art gallery thread in digital media.

I'll take a truth.

AmericanPi

Write on
AmericanPi, do you have any notps that you eventually grew to like?
Did you mean every Ash ship that isn't PokeShipping? XD

No, but really, I used to only like PokeShipping in terms of Ash ships. I wasn't much of a multishipper, to be honest, and every Ash ship that wasn't PokeShipping was a NOTP for me. I'm not sure when I came to like DiodeShipping, PearlShipping, AmourShipping, and PalletShipping (those are my secondary Ash ships in order of how much I like them, btw). I think I started liking most of those ships around the same time I started multishipping Ash (though by the time I started liking DiodeShipping I was already an Ash multishipper).

There's also the fact that I used to not like any same-sex pairings mostly due to ignorance, but thankfully I grew out of that and now I like a lot of male/male and female/female ships.

I'll take a truth.
Victorian Rush, since BrightTomorrowShipping is your OTP, do you have any other ships from Pokemon X and Y that you support? sorry it's me again, it's just that this thread tends to explode in activity when I'm not looking

Since I just did a truth, I'll take a one-shot dare! Been a while since I've done one of those.

Stardust, do you support any ships from the anime? If so, which ones and why?

Well it’s been a long time since I’ve watched the anime, so most of my ships are from the X & Y series, but I still have a lot so I’ll give my two favorites. Also I’m terrible at listing them in order

1. Amourshipping
This one’s my personal favorite from the anime, I was on board with it since the beginning, and it totally didn’t hurt that Serena was my favorite character at that point!

2. Contestshipping
To be completely honest, I don’t really remember most of the Hoenn-Kanto-Johto stuff :confused:, but from what I can remember, I loved these two, and the red rose thing was so cute! (even if he claimed they weren’t for her)

For AmericanPi, how about Guzma x Plumeria with a murder mystery theme?

As for me, I’ll take a Dare

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
How about a drabble featuring male/female pairing of your choice, based on the song "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins

Letting Go.

Honestly have never heard of this song before so I went looked it up on YouTube and I actually like the song. It's not my favorite Phil Collins song You'll Be In My Heart from Tarzan will always be my favorite Phil Collins song but this song was actually really good and I'm putting it on my phone so I can listen to it. Thanks for the new song suggestion :D

As for your truth, are there songs you like that make you think of your favorite ships? Now I'm looking for more songs to put on my phone.

I'll take a graphic-making dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
LAs for your truth, are there songs you like that make you think of your favorite ships? Now I'm looking for more songs to put on my phone.

There are many. One I can think of right off the bat is Somewhere Out There by Our Lady Peace, which makes me think of Pokeshipping because the lyrics can easily be Misty speaking of her travels with Ash.

I’ll take another Dare

How about a romantic WishfulShipping (Cilan/Iris) drabble based on the Journey song "Don't Stop Believin'" and set in Detroit, Michigan. I always thought that song was a good fit for that shipping.

Signature message dare please.

AmericanPi

Write on
For AmericanPi, how about Guzma x Plumeria with a murder mystery theme?

Done! "Police"

I know this is a little loose in terms of fitting the prompt, but once I got this idea I had to roll with it because it was so funny. Guzma says "your boy Guzma" and I love it

Signature message dare please.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to put the message "I will never ship PokeShipping" anywhere in your signature for 48 hours.

Since I just did a dare, I'll take a truth.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Victorian Rush, since BrightTomorrowShipping is your OTP, do you have any other ships from Pokemon X and Y that you support? sorry it's me again, it's just that this thread tends to explode in activity when I'm not looking

I do support quite a few. Besides BrightTomorrow, I also really like FleurDeGrandeShipping (Grant x Viola), PerfectWorldShipping (Professor Sycamore x Lysandre), Botiqueshipping (Serena x Shauna), and KalosShipping (Calem x Serena) from the games. From the anime, I like Amourshipping and LaserBlaseshipping and to a lesser extent, Joyeuxshipping (Ash x Shauna).

Those are really the only X and Y ships I support. Most of my favorite ships come from Unova.

Now for your truth, what are some of your favorite Gen. 5 ships besides DualRivalshipping because I do know that is one of your favorite ships?

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

Last edited:

matthew11

8000 MMR
Bump.

How about a romantic BondingShipping (Gary/Lillie) drabble based on the song "I'll Be There for You" by Bon Jovi

I haven't watched a single episode of the SM series. Need to watch a few so that I can determine Lillie's personality (or just read it somewhere) + the song. Will finish this maybe tomorrow.

I'll take a drabble dare or a graphic-making dare.

For your drabble dare, write a ContestShipping drabble and let them play this game from the movie Just Go With It against a pairing of your choice.

I'll take another drabble dare.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
@AmericanPi done

@matthew11 How about a romantic drabble featuring male/female pairing of your choice, themed around Oreos.

Drabble dare is what I will take

AmericanPi

Write on
I'm so glad I can post in this thread again YES

Now for your truth, what are some of your favorite Gen. 5 ships besides DualRivalshipping because I do know that is one of your favorite ships?
I really like pretty much every combination of ships involving Hilbert, Hilda, Cheren, and Bianca. DualRivalShipping (Cheren x Bianca) is my favorite but I also like, in order, CheckmateShipping (Cheren x Hilda), ChessShipping (Hilbert x Hilda), ShiroShipping (Bianca x Hilda), RebelShipping (Hilbert x Bianca), and KuroShipping (Cheren x Hilbert). As for non-protagonist non-rival ships, I don't like as many but I do like AirplaneShipping (Elesa x Skyla) and probably a few that I can't think of right now. I'm honestly not much of a shipper when it comes to BW2 because I didn't follow Pokémon that much when those games were out, but I do like TransceiverShipping (Nate x Yancy), LiveCasterShipping (Curtis x Rosa), GreySkyShipping (Hugh x Nate), VoidCubeShipping (N x Rosa - it's a more obscure ship but I like it because of this one person I followed ages ago who shipped it haha), VisorShipping (Nate x Rosa), and SequelShipping (Hugh x Rosa). once again lots of protagonist/rival ships hehe

Drabble dare is what I will take
Pikachu Fan Number Nine, I dare you to write a drabble of any pairing of your choice taking place in Unova why not since we're talking about Gen 5 hehe

I'll take a dare!

xEryChan

Demon Child
I dare you to make a graphic based on one of your favorite colors and a ship you began supporting recently!

Done. Went with EdWin (Edward Elric & Winry Rockbell) from FMA:B. I recently watched the entire Brotherhood series in four days which is the fastest amount of time I have finished watching an anime too and I immediately fell in love with EdWin. Such an adorable pairing.
f5rspAN.png

Pi, write a drabble for the pairing of your choice (doesn't have to be Pokemon, guys) involving them on a cruise (I'm going on one in July)

I'll take a truth.

DawnKenny

I luv anime :)
h
.:Shippers' Truth or Dare:.

Hello! Welcome to the Truth or Dare thread, shipping edition. The previous one died so I'm bringing it back.

What is Truth or Dare, you say? Rules of the game are as follows: a person is chosen and asked “Truth or Dare?”, whether a person is chosen or brought to by fate from spinning a bottle or something. If the person chooses “Truth”, they will be given a question (usually delirious) and they must answer it with all honesty. If the person chooses “Dare”, they will be given a task to perform (also usually wild). After the person responds, they continue the game to get another person and the cycle keeps repeating.

SPPF Shipping Community version, this is a “post answering the person above you” sort of thing. Give the person who last posted a shipping-related question if they mention wanting a “truth” or give them a shipping-related task to do if they choose “dare”. Then tell us whether YOU choose truth or dare. Another member will fulfill your turn by giving you something back. Again, the cycle repeats. Sounds easy enough?

He’s the rough of what will happen throughout the thread:

Me: I choose truth.
Member A: Alright, do you think ____shipping will be canon and why? I choose dare! >:D
Member B: I dare you to write a one-shot about ____shipping stuck on an island. I pick a truth.
Member C: How would you plan out your OTP’s wedding? I also choose truth.
Member D: Is there any shippings about X you don’t like? I choose dare.

Lets go on to the rules of the game. Shall we?

.: R U L E S :.

• General SPPF rules and Shippers Community rules apply at all times. This means no flaming other pairings or users for their opinions. Be respectful towards everyone and their shipping preferences because you wouldn’t want your favorite shipping to be insulted at, would you? ;]
  • When picking “Truth” or “Dare”, bold the word so others can easily see and understand what is it you want to do.
  • There is no permission necessary to join. Just post after the last user and you’re automatically in!
  • You must respond to the last user who posted. If you were trying to answer someone and were beaten by another user, you must edit your post to keep the flow of the game going well.
  • Keep the thread PG as this forum has a lot of kids and teens. Let’s not scare them and keep whatever it is elsewhere.
  • In addition, keep the thread under Pokemon-related business. This way there’s more of a relation towards members.
  • Once your post, you cannot post until 3 users have posted after you. Looking back at the rough example, if you are “Me”, you cannot post again until after member C has finished posting.
  • Don’t avoid a truth or dare given to you. Answer or complete it as much as you can. Constant avoidance will cause you be banned from playing. Try to have as much fun as you can.
  • Any questions or concerns must be reported via Private Message to either me or Meowth City.

.: O P T I O N S :.

Truth
A question to be answered honestly.

- Lets try not to be that stick in the mud who takes truths all the time. Mix it up, have some fun. You're killing the fun of the game by only taking truths and that makes Ery a very sad girl :(

Dare
There are certain types of dares you can give the user:
  • Tell them to draw a sketch, doodle, or fan-art of a certain shipping.
  • Write a one-shot (1k+ words) or a drabble (500 words or less) on a certain pairing.
  • Design a graphic (banner, icon, wallpaper, etc) of a certain shipping.
  • Write a scandalous message on their signature and keep there for a span of 24 hours to a week, depending on what you want.
  • Locate a fan art or screenshot of a certain shipping.
  • Leave a shipping-related message on a participant’s profile about a pairing.

Do not avoid dares given to you and just get it over with as quick as possible.

Due to past experiences, making a shipping thread is not allowed.

If you are going to post on a user’s profile, make sure it is a member who is on the participant list below.

.: P A R T I C I P A N T S :.

• xEryChan
  • Satoshi & Touko
  • AmericanPi
  • Mizz Nikki
  • HoundoomFan
  • Kutie Pie
  • ChloboShoka
  • Mizz Nikki
  • matthew11
  • SilverLining554
  • FanaticLaguy06
  • Billybo10K
  • NerdyMcNerdface
  • WolfeyStar
  • AdvancedGenGenesect
  • Kyuu-Tales
  • Victorian Rush
  • Kiryn
  • Avietta_Ikarilove
  • Pikachu Fan Number Nine
  • SkittleBox
  • Tuxlash
  • TikTok13
  • chandallure
  • PikaWaltz
  • ✨Stardust✨

If you got your name changed, please send me a PM to let me know so I can update the list to reflect that.

.: E V A D E R S :.

None so far :]

---

Sorry for the long delay with the game, guys. I know many of you missed the game, I got a lot of questions wondering when the new thread would be up. The previous host, Sweet May has not logged in since May so I didn't really want to keep you guys waiting.

So, lets get this going.

I'll start it off by taking a truth.
Hey how are you becoming the moderator of every shipping thread...?

dp045

Hmm... Supongo que un one-shot de Meyer x Serena estaría fuera de discusión, ¿verdad?

Status
Not open for further replies.