• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Shipping Authors' Café~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
This is not about a songfic. Truthfully, I don't like them.
While I’m quite new to fanfiction, here are some things I can say:

Reviews.
-most of the time, reviews don’t even have proper grammar. I don’t know about all of you, but I can’t read bad grammar. (eg.” OMG! i luvd ths story. plz rite mor.” Or, “F1R3H34R7 g07 pw3nd b9 4 k1779p37.”)
-include what you liked, why, what you didn’t, why, what could be improved, etc.
-one-liners are verry bad. They usually don’t give much info and are not helpful at all.
I know I don’t always do this, but it really helps the author.

Writing.
-be open minded. Try new foods, go new places, try new etc. Sometimes an idea just strikes you, like my story Sky Fly.
-be original. How many times have you read the cliqued event-confess-kiss?
-show not tell. If you say, “He was surprised”, revise it. How about, “His jaw hit the ground and his eyes bulged put of his sockets.” That gives a better description than plain old, plain old.
-re-read, re-write. Chances are you’re writing will improve when you read aloud, you can point out any repeated words and delete them as well as make your writing flow better. When you rewrite, the story's wording changes ever so slightly, and makes it better. When I type my story on the computer, I change it a bit.
That’s what I say could be improved. Oh, yeah. Isn’t it annoying when people have read your fic like, 500 times but don’t have anything to say? If you like the story, take the TIME to review. TAKE TIME. Don’t just say “Awesome fic I loved it.”.

Encyclopika

The Queen
^Yeah, flow is something a lot of people on the forum need a handle on. There are great ideas out there that get killed by choppy description. :(
And the "telling" is also a bit annoying. Especially when it's done in a cliche. >.< Yeah, I just love the stories that start out with this form:

"It was a sunny day in *insert town*."
O.O I've maybe seen 20 stories start out that way throughout my time here. That's worse than it sounds. XD

^ That's how I started out when I was new to writing shipping fics XD
Detail is something that I really pay attention to in a fic. If no detail is put into an opening paragraph, I find it hard to visulize the situation. Visulization is how I get through my Writer's Block. It helps a lot, as if you were telling the scene in your own perspective ^-^

I think instrumentals work perfectly when it comes to setting the mood. :3

I definatly agree with that. Can you send me some? :>

Last edited:

LuckyShipper8816

RedxBlue ftw! =D
My views on reviews

I'm pretty much of a newbie writer, so maybe I shouldn't be one to talk too much about writing shipping fanfics. However, I want to rant about reviews because I just got a particularly annnoying one.

I post all my fanfics on ff.net, and so far I've never gotton a single review of constructive critisicm except for someone who told me that I had made Yellow go OOC. Usually I can put up with them, but a review from someone I know in RL really ticked me off.

HURRY UP AND ADD CHAPTER 10... I swear I'll kill u if u don't update SOON...
bcos i can do that VERY easily. DECEMBER HOLS IS E BEST TIME 4 PLAYING PRANKS
! *winks* (no more <OC's name> pls...more FRANTICSHIPPING, Sapphire doesn't appear
at all... more QUESTSHIPPING, neither does Crystal...) AND MORE ROMANCE,
EMBARRASING MOMENTS ! ^^

The OC thing was done by me because I don't want anyone to know my OC's name. It's very unimaginative...

I really hate this particular review, not only because I dislike this person, but also because she really didn't say anything about my fanfic at all. Did she like it? Did she hate it? Was there anything wrong with this chapter? A lot of words are in caps, and she's threathening me to upload my next chapter! o.o Everything's in chatspeak too. Luckily I can understand it.

I usually format my reviews like this:

My general views on the chapter
e.g. "This chapter was much better than the last one!" or "I can see you're improving." etc. etc.

Any mistakes and what they should be like
e.g. "If I am not mistaken, Sentence A should not be in past tense as the rest of the story is in present tense." etc. etc.

Anything I am not clear about
e.g. "I didn't quite understand the part where character A can still talk while he/she/it is petrified. Does this happen in canon?" (if, let's say, I'm reading a shipping fic set in a universe where I don't know the canon very well)

What I liked about the story
e.g. "The part where character A saved character B from Pokemon C was so shippy! I loved it!"

Words of encouragement/wrapping up my review
e.g. "All in all, I really liked this chapter, but it could have been better/longer. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. I hope it's better so I can enjoy your story even more!

All in all, I feel that if you have something to say about the story, take your time. Elaborate. If you like the story, but don't know what to say (it happens to me a lot) don't bother reviewing, because it'll probably be nothing but SPAM. The most you could do is subscirbe to the story if it is still ongoing (on ff.net, add it to story alerts) or (if you're on ff.net) add it to your favourite stories if it's complete.

About how often I upload chapters, it takes me forever. I vaguely know my plot and the major events and which order they come in, but I have trouble joining the events together, so I take a very long time.

Sorry for the long post and this is all my opinions, so please don't take it to heart if you find it useless. Thank you for listening to my rant!

~LuckyShipper8816

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
Luckyshipper, that is actually a very good outline for a review, and something that potential reviewers should keep in mind when commenting on fics.

As for Fanfiction.net - with all due respect, I have never seen a single constructive review on there; which is why I enjoy writing on these forums, as members aren't afraid to voice their true opinions on your work. Fanfiction.net is great for an ego boost, and don't get me wrong, I enjoy uploading my work there too, but for the most part I don't think it's a good place to search for constructive help on your writing.

As for your review example that you received; I tend to ignore reviews like that, as it sounds all too much like "Hey I have an idea! Do this!" and therefore an attempt to commandeer your work. Any good writer knows that a story needs to pace itself well, and so not every character can show up in every chapter at the exact same time - it'll seem jarring and poorly-flowing if that's what happens. Most readers tend to understand this, for the most part, and may comment that they want to see x character soon, but they know that the story's flow must be your main priority.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I've seen some people give some great critique on ff.net, but only a few. I prefer going on these forums and posting on writingforums because they show much ways to improve in depth. I used to be working on a huge crossover, but I've left that aside for now, mainly because I want to get some xmas fics done and another reason is because, there was one person who kept requesting his Gary-stu to do this or do that. I hardly here much of him nowadays, he's always ignoring me. *I have plans to get rid of the OC though because it ruined most of the things I wanted in the story anyway* on the other hand, I got really close to one of my other online friends and she didn't mind being in the fic and she enjoyed all the stuff I put her though. That fic wasn't really serious, mainly just for some lawls and to entertain others. XD

@ Luckyshipper, I tend to give reviews like that too.

I don't give a care! I noticved most people on ff.net shout "Please read and review my fics, no flames plz" when in return, they don't get much feedack other than "Oh my god" or anything else unrealistic. I like those reviews which gives references to the fic to make it show that they have actually read it too.

I take some time to update on ff.net sometimes and how many times someone just screams at me udate, update and when they do they don't come back.

I've had some reputation on there myself, some just PM me just to say how hot/sexy my nc-17 fics were or how disgusting they were. I got on PM saying that my fic, "she returned" was amazing and "The hard feeling" was disgusting because of some oral sex. It just made me stop to think how many people on ff.net just go awesome without a second thought. I myself have been pratising my reviewing skills too, and I look at other reviews to see what points they have pointed out too, so I can learn from them. It's a nice thing, you can also learn a lot by reading other people's fics and their reviews too.

In my humble opinion, I think THF was better plot-wise, grammar-wise and description wise and the lemon actually developed. I think some people liked SR because of the emotion, although looking back at it, I think SR has some issues, I need to fix up because I am planning to re-write that one and make

So yeah, after some short reviews on ff.net, I must say that the detailed reviews I get here are rather refreshing, since I used to be an active on ff.net. Now don't get me wrong, I am grateful that people read and review on ff.net but most of them are pretty bland. There was this reviewing game I saw in one of the forums and it seemed quite fun, reviewing fics for a review in return. It's amazing how I've missed so much detailed and mature reviewers.

So yeah, I think ff.net really depends on luck. Some reviews are good, some poor. Some fics are good, some bad.

And someone here mentioned song fics, not really my cup of tea, I must confess when it's not credited who the artist is, or i do not know the song, I assumed the person has written the lyrics themselves. I did find read an advanceshipping oneshot with some lyrics two years ago, and since it didn't state the artist, I thought that the writer had written them themselves. A few days later I noticed that it was a song and I listened to it on youtube. I remember the song was if only you could see and the fic was on media miner.

Some questions to the readers

To fan fic readers, do you treat fan fics like a book you would read?

When you are reading, what else do you do besides reading? Do you try and imagine the story? Are you listening to music or do you feel the actions coming out the screen?

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Answering C.Gholy:
1. Yes, I do. Sometimes I even consider if this counted as Oilers Reading Challenge!
2. Not really. I'm too engrossed in the story, unless it's one of Octoboy's Contests in PDI. I can imagine the pokemon doing stuff.

I have a problem: sometimes I just wanna comment on an authors description/emotion/understandingness etc. because it's so noticeable. I just want to scroll to the bottom of the page before I even finish reading the chapter/ep and comment. That may sound like a good thing, but I don't want people chasing me and telling me to give longer reviews and more concrit when I just can't think of anything else to comment on. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Last edited:

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
I have a problem: sometimes I just wanna comment on an authors description/emotion/understandingness etc. because it's so noticeable. I just want to scroll to the bottom of the page before I even finish reading the chapter/ep and comment. That may sound like a good thing, but I don't want people chasing me and telling me to give longer reviews and more concrit when I just can't think of anything else to comment on. Does anyone have a solution to this?
I find myself doing this too, whenever I get the chance to read a fic. The answer, I think, is to open up Notepad or something similar and make notes on what you liked/disliked as you read the chapter. Then when you finally finish reading you can use your notes as a reminder of what you liked/disliked and planned to comment on once you've finished the fic. You should always try to read to the end of the chapter before commenting; it's just good etiquette.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Some questions to the readers

When you are reading, what else do you do besides reading? Do you try and imagine the story? Are you listening to music or do you feel the actions coming out the screen?

To Question 1:

Surprisingly (or not), I don't treat fan fics like books. This is a general description, I know, but it provides me with a point of reference to approach fan fics. I am not expecting fan fiction to be like books, because (generally) most fan fiction writers are not really "professional" but are like myself who enjoy writing and may not necessarily be good at it. However, I have read many fan fics that are almost like (and in some cases better) than books, as well as some books that are almost like (and in some cases are) fan fiction.

It depends on several factors, such as quality of writing, consistency, style, character development, plot, particular pairing/ship, etc. I've read many well-written fan fiction that while I enjoyed the writing style, plot, etc., I did not particularly like the pairing used. An example was about 4-5 years ago where there was this one author who, while I enjoyed the plot and concept of his fics along with his writing style, I detested his pairings and his often virulent disdain for yaoi and yuri pairings (not to mention the concept itself). All of his later fics were slight variations of the same there (apocolyptical [sic?] mega-crossovers) and eventually became boring as hell.

To Question 2:

I actually try to imagine what the story would be like if I wrote it. To use the example above, I would have kept the general concept/plot but had completely different pairings, or I would have added this detail and not this detail. I don't listen to music when I am writing/reading. Quite the opposite, I prefer peace and quiet when writing. Noise distracts me and prevents me from concentrating (so does MSN conversations).

Encyclopika

The Queen
No, I wouldn't want to do that because then I'd never read fanfiction. XD It's peculiar, since I'm so busy I'm more attracted to one-shots, poetry, and other short literary entertainment...only because I find that chaptered fics often let me down and I don't have the time for them, unless I'm writing them. XD; I usually get sucked into a fic when I'm modding, and take the time out to read the short ones. Usually if one catches me like this, it's good and worth reading anyway. :3 I just like knowing that there's an end to the story and hate it when an author gives up on it, so a oneshot, or a real book, I am always guaranteed that the story will have an ending.

Popularity of Fanfics:

They matter, you might want to pretend that they don't, but they do. If your fanfic gets some reviews rather than none, well, it'll make you feel better about your writing,right? Unless, of course, they're all reviews that are helping you improve your writing or basically saying you suck XD;

I know, personally, that I am more likely to write more of a fanfic if it has some starting reviews. if I post chapter 1, for example, and I get zero reviews, I'm not going to update any more. I know that sounds sad and pathetic, but I write so others can read. Not saying that I don't enjoy writing, because I sure as heck do. But the amount of reviews I get for a fanfic does matter to me~

I think that the reviews I've gotten for fanfics helped me improve my writing. Just a few examples is like the ever fanfics I've written were not that popular, if anything, they were not popular at all. And there was a reason to that - my writing was crap. Nowadays, I get more views and reviews than before, and I like to think that those reviews helped me improve from like, Pallet Is Mine And So Are You to IP2: Tears of Hope.

I know a lot of writers like to go and say: Reviews don't matter, I write for fun.
But I think Reviews have to matter, even a little bit, otherwise, you wouldn't post your fanfics online, no?

So, how does the popularity of your fanfic affect you?

One last thing I wanted to say, another thing that has had to have happened at least once, lol.
Three words. Popular. Crappy. Fanfics.
Come on, you've all seen them. Those fanfics that make no sense, have the writing of a preschooler, and yet have 10,000 + reviews. Thoughts? I tend to just get annoyed, since there are much, much, MUCH better fanfics out there that hardly ever get noticed because it's not by a popular member or not of a popular ship D:

^It think sometimes its natural to feel disappointed about a lack of reviews or feel encouraged because you have a lot. Sure, I write because I love too and it's fun, but I love to get feedback as well to let me know how I'm doing... Again, I think its natural.
One this site, I rarely ever get reviews because I'm not well-known as a writer. But still, I update anyway for any closet readers out there.
But on sites like ffn, I sometimes do become discouraged... But I still write anyway, for myself and for, again, those who are reading but not reviewing.

But ugh, the reason that I sorta stopped writing Contestshipping was because the fics that just seemed really...bad but we're getting a ton of love. Plus, any reviews for CS fics I've written have just been SPAM and not particularly helpful... I once wrote an epic rant about this, but I've pretty much gotten over it.
Seeing as I tend to stick to more obscure pairings now, the fact that badfics get tons of spammy reviews from people who are just madly in love with the couple doesn't really affect me much anymore...

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
One last thing I wanted to say, another thing that has had to have happened at least once, lol.
Three words. Popular. Crappy. Fanfics.
Come on, you've all seen them. Those fanfics that make no sense, have the writing of a preschooler, and yet have 10,000 + reviews. Thoughts? I tend to just get annoyed, since there are much, much, MUCH better fanfics out there that hardly ever get noticed because it's not by a popular member or not of a popular ship D:
Yeah, I know what you mean... Unfortunately, I doubt this is going to change any time soon, as it's just the nature of shipping in general. Popular characters give rise to popular ships which give rise to popular fanfiction, even if it is poorly written. This was sort of a strange transition for me as I went from writing in the regular fanfiction section to this part, and shippers tend to be a lot more forgiving of your writing so long as you're writing about a pair of characters they like.

On the other hand, shippers have different things they want to have happen in the story. I remember when I first started on Good Love Charm, a few people complained about the lack of shipping early on in the fic, as I was more used to drawing out the backstory and fleshing out the current characters and locales instead of rushing head-first into the fluff (to me, fluff which has had a long build-up is better than instant fluff, if you'd like).

Popular members tend to have better luck with obscure pairings than a novice would have, particularly in a forum environment. It's as if you almost have to write a mainstream shipping fic in order to be "accepted" as a good enough writer to pull off something different. Of course there are exceptions, but that's just the general view I get.

But ugh, the reason that I sorta stopped writing Contestshipping was because the fics that just seemed really...bad but we're getting a ton of love. Plus, any reviews for CS fics I've written have just been SPAM and not particularly helpful... I once wrote an epic rant about this, but I've pretty much gotten over it.
Yes, both Contestshipping and Advanceshipping used to get some terrible yet strangely popular fics back in the day, as did Pokeshipping in its heyday. The odd exception to this rule is Pearlshipping - I hardly ever see Pearlshipping fics on these forums - good, bad or otherwise, which strikes me as strange since it should (in theory) be a mainstream ship and (though I'm not a Pearlshipper myself) I do think the ship has a lot of potential and things from the anime and movies which could be inferenced to write a captivating story. On the other hand I see a lot of Pearlshipping fanart, so perhaps Pearlshippers just prefer more vivid stuff as opposed to writing, but this is beginning to get off-topic so I'll leave that thought right there.

In answer to the original question itself, it's an absolute yes: a lack of reviews can be very discouraging, especially when writing a multi-chapter fic (one-shots are different, as I just throw them out there and because they're one-shots their future doesn't hinge on anything). Do I give up on a fic if it has no reviews? No, because I like to finish things that I start, and it is fun to write - I just won't push myself to a deadline or anything like that.

One thing I like to take note of are fanfic views as opposed to actual replies to the story, as these are usually a good indication of closet readers (many of which may not actually be members of the forum and therefore cannot review), and, in my experience, you get a lot more people reading your fic than replying to it.

I guess if I had to recommend something to readers, I would definitely say... "Review more!" Reviews encourage the author to continue the story, and they can help the author to understand why you like it. Chances are if you make a well-written review, the author is going to make more of a conscious effort to improve their next chapter (note that a well-written review does not consist of "omg great chapter ash and may are so kawaii update soon!" - a plague of those terrible popular fics we mentioned earlier).

Encyclopika

The Queen
It's a sticky...we can still talk. XD

Anyway, I wanted to say something on closet readers. They're like ghosts...you kinda know they're there, but then, you don't. The only reason I know I have (many) closet readers for Contest Tie is because one of them contacted me and told me they and their whole group was reading it. And I got a review that way. Otherwise, I don't consider them at all.

All in all, it's the reviews that keep me going. I have to say, even the decline in reviews is making me nervous, but I'm spoiled, so I can't say much. I just wish I was faster with Contest Tie so that it'd be done before I lose everyone. ^^;;; /personal However, the reviews don't always save fics. I know that sometimes, regardless of the popularity, an author can and will stop should the writing of said fic become a chore. I think that the will to write has to be there first before the fics give it that last push to continue.

Gazmof said:
On the other hand, shippers have different things they want to have happen in the story. I remember when I first started on Good Love Charm, a few people complained about the lack of shipping early on in the fic, as I was more used to drawing out the backstory and fleshing out the current characters and locales instead of rushing head-first into the fluff (to me, fluff which has had a long build-up is better than instant fluff, if you'd like).
I find that the newbies are more like that. It's just important to keep the romance on top of the fic, above all else...but real shippers know the story is equally important. /will edit later

Last edited:
Ok, sppf is acting weird for me @__@

It's a sticky...we can still talk. XD

Yay for the power of the sticky~ xP

In answer to the original question itself, it's an absolute yes: a lack of reviews can be very discouraging, especially when writing a multi-chapter fic (one-shots are different, as I just throw them out there and because they're one-shots their future doesn't hinge on anything). Do I give up on a fic if it has no reviews? No, because I like to finish things that I start, and it is fun to write - I just won't push myself to a deadline or anything like that.

Aah, I don't want my post to sound like I'm a snob or something ;____; I mean, I've seen writers on fanfiction.net say that they weren't going to update the fanfic until they got _______ # of reviews. I don't care how much I get, it's just that, when you get a review, it's encouraging and it encourages you to continue your fanfic :]

omigosh, spam reviews @___@;;; Those are the worst D: Like, I remember I had a few reviews that basically said: I like your fanfic because I like the shipping in it.
Contestshipping has a lot of spammy reviews, as does Advanceshipping and I'm betting Pokeshipping had its fair share too XD
It's pretty depressing when the writer spent a lot of time on the fanfic and in the end get's a bunch of: I LUV TIS FIC, CONTESTSHIPPING LOL, DREW IS MINE!

However, the reviews don't always save fics. I know that sometimes, regardless of the popularity, an author can and will stop should the writing of said fic become a chore. I think that the will to write has to be there first before the fics give it that last push to continue.

*nodnod* I have a good number of reviews for IP2 but I just can't seem to write for it right now D: It really depresses me, because not only am I not finishing this, the readers who've been here from the start won't ever know the ending. That's the thing that kills me the most when I get Writer's Block XD;
Okay, what I'm in right now, I don't even know. Like, I don't want to call it writer's block because writer's block sounds so... so.. easy. Like it's something that happens every once and a while and if you just ride it out, it'll go away. What I have is not writer's block. Or, maybe it is, but it's an evolved version of it @___@;;; I keep trying to type up the next chapter of my fanfic and everytime I go to it, I just, I dunno, go like: wow, this is really stupid. And I erase all of it and rewrite it, and then I look and go: well, this is even dumber! The saddest part about this evolved version of writer's block is that I've been having it for a while, but I've still forced myself to continue on writing. And guess what? I ONLY HAVE A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT OF MY FANFIC T_____T;;;; How horrible is that? If it wasn't for this writer's block, I could have been done way back in the summer.

Last edited:

Encyclopika

The Queen
Uzamaki Hinata said:
*nodnod* I have a good number of reviews for IP2 but I just can't seem to write for it right now D: It really depresses me, because not only am I not finishing this, the readers who've been here from the start won't ever know the ending. That's the thing that kills me the most when I get Writer's Block XD;
Been there. Contest Tie's been going on for almost 4 years, I'm thinking now, and a lot of the readers I had in the past are no longer here. D: I might have 1 or 2 veteran readers that still review. :( But it's out of our control. Which is probably why I wrote Demons of Metropolis so fast...cuz I really wanted people to see it through. XD
I had that same problem for a while with my fics (and fanart/artwork on top of it). You shouldn't force yourself, though...for me, it only made it last longer because then you get discouraged and think you've lost your...edge. (Or mojo, or whatever you want to call it). I think that it might be the ending that's giving you trouble because there might be a lot of things you can do with it, or there's something you want to change, but don't know how to change it. At least that's what's going on with me and Contest Tie. We're on the last stretch, they're finally at the Grand Festival, and I don't know how to incorporate Drew's father in it properly (and end it the way I want to) while still making sense and yet not dragging it out or downplaying the actual competition. D: It might be good to make a real, detailed outline of what you want and build from there. That was Demons for me, everything was laid out EXACTLY how I wanted it before I wrote it, which is why it didn't take long to accomplish and I don't think I ran into any major Writer's Block like this. Try it. :)

And silly questions but:
Does anyone pace or walk around for ideas while writing?

...That's like me... I've reached the end pretty much of my very first multi-chaptered fic, a Contestshipping one, but I can't bring myself to finish it. Only like...2 chapters left for it to be completed, but I've pretty much lost interest in it completely. It's been like a year since I've updated too... I hate to discontinue a fic, especially my first, but looking back, I realize it wasn't that great. *sigh* Maybe, just maybe, it will be completed one day...

Pacing distracts me...like crazy. The only time I ever do that is when I'm on the phone. ^^;;
Instead, ideas randomly come to me, like when I'm in the shower or something. If I want to think of fic ideas, I usually just relax and try to focus on what I want to write, but still let it come naturally to me.
If I start to pace, I lose everything and begin to freak out... Which happens often. xD;

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi

All of the time. I do it when I need ideas period. Plug in my iPod and pace around, talking aloud. Helps me concentrate thoughts and stuff. Unfortunately, I do it a little too often that I get distracted quite easily.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Where has this thread been all my life?

Hmm... sometimes. I like to talk to myself, though, and sort out my ideas as I go ^^; Yeah, I know how incredibly psychotic that sounds...

Often times, I find myself walking around, mumbling ideas to myself. It really helps me sort out ideas, decide what to scrap and what to add... and so on and so forth.

(Yay my incredibly tiny two cents!)

Encyclopika

The Queen
The Renowned Obscurity said:
I hate to discontinue a fic, especially my first, but looking back, I realize it wasn't that great. *sigh* Maybe, just maybe, it will be completed one day...
I've never discontinued a fic, except for one, for a similar reason. It was an Ikarishipping fic...and I lost confidence in myself after Paul just became too difficult to write the way I wanted. I will pick it back up, just not anytime soon. :(

To answer my own question...
Yes, I do. In fact, I do it sporadically. Like...I'll be in the middle of writing and random get up...though the story is still in my mind. I wander around the house until I have the next few sentences down pat. XD It's been happening a lot during my time writing my next installment of Contest Tie...it's like a forced break. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.