• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Author's Cafe

xEryChan

Demon Child
Welcome to the second..

~ Shipping Author's Cafe ~
If you are looking for the old thread, not to worry. You can find it here.
The Shipping Author's Café is a place where author's gather to just sit back, relax, and chat about everything that has to do with writing. Everyone is welcome here, you don't have to have written anything in order to post here.

Here you can interact with other author's and chat about your works. Also, you can talk about fics you have read that you enjoyed. If you really want to, you can vent about your frustration with writers block. Been there, done that. Writer's Block is a writer's worst enemy. Trust me, I know.

So, I'm just gonna go over the rules now.

Rules

• All SPPF and Shippers Community Rules apply
  • Absolutely NO bashing or flaming another member because of their shipping preferences. That will not tolerated at all whatsoever.
  • This was created with the intent for shippers to interact with each other so your work does not belong here.
  • Be respectful to one another. Don't pester to someone to read your story. If they want to, they will. It's as simple as that.
Additonal Information

Just in case you're looking for something.

What's This Ship Called? - If you are not sure of the name of a ship, you can find it here.
Fic Request Shop - If you want to request a fic, please do so there.
Drabbles Galore - If you wrote a drabble, you can post it there.

If you have any other questions, feel free to bring any concerns to either myself, xEryChan, or Meowth City and we will gladly answer them for you. Have fun, guys.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
In a post pokemon sun and moon fanfic series I am making

Through The Sands We Go
Alola, Sinnoh!
Of Stars and Boundaries
Alolan Rescue Team Exploring The Mind
Falling Through a Hoop

I made a list of pairings that is only going to get bigger.
The main pairing is Lillie x Elio or lightsunshipping.

The things happened in the canon as well as Elio making the first move after Lillie kicked his butt in a pokemon battle have only sparked the ship in the series. It's getting stronger to the point that the two are living in a house together.... Lillie is oddly enough older than him!

The rest in the definite canon are as followed.
Wes x Rui (Duo from Colosseum.)

Nate x Yancy (BW2 P.C)

In addition, because of the Alolan Rescue Team Fanfic.

Ultraspaceshipping is back in full due to Mohn having his memories shot back into him.

(Mohn x Lusamine. Read the first paragraph of Falling Through a Hoop to know I am not magically sweeping everything that happened before hand... both canon and the things in Through The Sands We Go make the damage from family drama a bit too deep.)

The ones in the... because I can. (Nothing in canon says anything about this ship's but I am doing it anyways!)

Lucas x Candice (Male DPPl player character and a gym leader)
Ethan x Whitney (Male GSC player character and a gym leader)
Calem x Hex Maniac. (Male XY player character and a trainer class... calling the Hex Maniac Magdoline)
Got another pairing that is coming up very soon... not spoiling it.

Then their is the last one in the other category. (A Shipping that has one too many problems that it makes it a subtle yet sad shipping.)

Ferriswheelshipping. (Female BW player character and N.) Having Hilda be old enough to where N's age gap is no longer a problem helps... but mentally N is like a growing child.

Hilda knows it and this shipping is less romance and more she is trying to help the poor guy get a functioning life.