• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
palletshipping

Medea

Excalibur
Malevolentshipping

I wonder where Katsu is!

Yeti

Banned
Lipgloss and eyeshadow, mind you the latter's not that brill. Aren't they just? To think I wasn't interested in HGSS and didn't want the remakes. Gaaaaaaah, all four of them are freaking delicious. I'd love to drag Lambda to cons. Or would that be the other way around? Any excuse to dress up. 8|aaaa?

I've gotten the hang of it after years. Here, have something that's remotely Clonegeuseshippy. I say remotely for obvious reasons but hey, it's at least one-sided?
yeah I am ok with lipgloss but everything else.. what the heck is blush 8} I wasn't expecting anything extraordinary from HGSS I was just like "eh remake of my first gen, cool" but then TR comes out and it's like 8U alls I saw was 'drag' 'Lambda' and 'dress up'.. who needs anything else tbth o) he would be great at cons tho

I'll learn someday, I'm sure, once I stop being lazy.
Ugh the worst part is.. it doesn't matter if it's onesided I am a Silverspawnshipper too ;-;. My Gio OTP is Diamondshipping but my Apollo OTP is Clonegeuse but Athena.. I am torn ;; But I will probably end up fully supporting Clonegeuse especially with Apollo raging and fighting Giovanni for Athena dogfight?? 8)

Ehh Malevolent, why not? 8]

Bryony

/laughing
Malevolentshipping.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
Palletshipping again!

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Palletshipping, and one of these days someone is going to have to explain to me exactly who this 'King of Pokelantis' is. :[

Vycksta

Yeti said:
yeah I am ok with lipgloss but everything else.. what the heck is blush 8} I wasn't expecting anything extraordinary from HGSS I was just like "eh remake of my first gen, cool" but then TR comes out and it's like 8U alls I saw was 'drag' 'Lambda' and 'dress up'.. who needs anything else tbth o) he would be great at cons tho

I'll learn someday, I'm sure, once I stop being lazy.
Ugh the worst part is.. it doesn't matter if it's onesided I am a Silverspawnshipper too ;-;. My Gio OTP is Diamondshipping but my Apollo OTP is Clonegeuse but Athena.. I am torn ;; But I will probably end up fully supporting Clonegeuse especially with Apollo raging and fighting Giovanni for Athena dogfight?? 8)
FFFFFF blush. One day I put that on thinking it was foundation and I went to school none the wiser. I was told I looked like somebody from the Masai Mara. orz forever Likewise! Although it was Soul to begin with. Those four have just sealed the deal but now I kinda don't want to play the game cause I don't want to beat them. 8| FFFFFF oh you... but yes, agreed. He'd be in his element. 8)

Well if i've not said it enough Strategistshipping's my bitch however I love all the pairs and the threesomes and especially the foursome. It's hard NOT to ship them. Just one thing though; if Athena's involved she tops. No exceptions. Fight? BRB getting popcorn

---

Palletshipping again!

taitofan

Stalker!
Malevolentshipping: 8
Palletshipping: 13

Malevolent again.

@Ampris: Long story short, it was an evil spirit that possessed Ash's body and this made him look evil.

It's always reminded me of Yugioh for that reason. X3

Yeti

Banned
FFFFFF blush. One day I put that on thinking it was foundation and I went to school none the wiser. I was told I looked like somebody from the Masai Mara. orz forever Likewise! Although it was Soul to begin with. Those four have just sealed the deal but now I kinda don't want to play the game cause I don't want to beat them. 8| FFFFFF oh you... but yes, agreed. He'd be in his element. 8)

Well if i've not said it enough Strategistshipping's my bitch however I love all the pairs and the threesomes and especially the foursome. It's hard NOT to ship them. Just one thing though; if Athena's involved she tops. No exceptions. Fight? BRB getting popcorn
LMAO. foundation.. who even needs that stuff 8| blush is a perfectly decent thing to use in place of it 8) Yeah I hated playing Pearl after I'd played through Diamond and gained my love for TG.. I couldn't bring myself to beat Mars or Jupiter so I just let them walk all over me..
the game glitched when I lost to Mars ;~;
he IS the element o3o. if the Periodic Table had Dragium it would look like Lambda irl

Ugh I am the opposite I get OTPs for each char and can't ship them around.. ;-; I feel like I am missing out. I have given all my love to Lambda x Lance whatever that's called for the reason I 100% thought Lance was a girl in his Sugimori and can't get their crossdressing drag-infused makeup-applying nights out of my head ;.; It was impossible not to start shipping once they were revealed.. they are so shippable o(
I agree fully, Athena on top. Everyone else can just deal o)

Malevolent again.. at least I think I voted for that before LOL dumb Rocket execs inspiring memory loss

taitofan

Stalker!
All I can say to all of this is... Manipulateshipping ftw baby. <3

Malevolentshipping: 10
Palletshipping: 13

Malevolent again.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
its been 24 hours :)
one palletshipping please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.