• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Naiveshipping: 2
Comashipping: 12

Yeti

Banned
I put on blush and I look like a clown. Put on foundation as it's like i'm radioactive or something. BUT people think I look younger so that's okay. 8|aaaa I think I still have the first battle I had with Mars on my phone; ex-InfraRedshipper with a plotbunny and all. But yeah, I can relate; I did not want to beat Volkner. Ended up battling him 69 times like on obsessed twit.
Dragiumshipping; Lambda/Tucker. Y/N/STFU?

You are and you're not. While it is fun to ship off your favourites with every character going sometimes there's a ship that you just can't do that to. It happens to a lot of people and i'm that way with Senirasushipping. :> Murr, Lance x Lambda is a fricking hawt ship; they would host the BEST slumber parties. Damn these fictional characters.
They really are so dang deilicous and shippable. With each other, with others... the stupid sexy cannot be ignored. All those that do need their brains testing. 8|
I never bother with either.. my face doesn't look great with them on, only eye stuff. I look way older but who needs that crap tbth 8) InfraRed.. o( those were the days. All those first battles are such a blur now lol I barely even remember Platinum except Pluto creeping o) lol Volkner was the easiest for me to beat X: forgive me ;-; Y without a doubt 8]

I'm that way with every character/ship though pretty much lol I can't ship around at all o( but I feel you on not being able to ship around a ship.. uhhh you get what I mean I hope |8 they'd be great at a bar if one was drunk and telling embarrassing sex stories. ok they'd be great no matter what but the more booze and nights and make up involved the better o)
haters gonna hate.. poor uninformed, confused users who can't see the awesome 8[

Naive again yo.

taitofan

Stalker!
Comashipping wins 15-5. Next...

Pikashipping (Satoshi/Ash x Pikachu)
vs
Palletshipping (Shigeru/Gary x Satoshi/Ash)

Eeeeeeeeh, I like them about the same in all honesty... But heck, I'll go with Pika since I've voted for it all along.

Pikashipping: 1
Palletshipping: 0

First to 20 is off to the finals.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
ok uhammm.......(yeah right thinking sure...)
palletshipping!

Ampris

Slip slidin'
aw, I like both of them too. Pikashipping, though. That's the end-all Ash ship in my mind, even if I like Leagueshipping better. (And that's why I don't vote for Pallet; it's definitely not my first pick for Ash/Rival.)

Yeti

Banned
shrug Pika 8\

taitofan

Stalker!
Pikashipping: 3
Palletshipping: 3

taitofan

Stalker!
Pikashipping: 5
Palletshipping: 4

Pika again.