• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

plxtreme

Love is in the Amour
Pikashipping, Drew is okay, but Pikachu is more interesting.

taitofan

Stalker!
Respectshipping: 2
Pikashipping: 1

OH YEAH. And Best Threesome is next, so be thinking about your nomination for that.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
respectshipping please:)

OH YEAH. And Best Threesome is next, so be thinking about your nomination for that.
taitofan how do i do that? pm?

Medea

Excalibur
Respectshipping.

I should nominate something with Tracey in it. Anything with Tracey in it makes me...*giggles* *drools* lalalalalalala!

What was I saying?

Oh yeah Respectshipping!

taitofan

Stalker!
@5ilVer: Like Avie said, after the winner of this round is announced I'll have the instructions for the nominations. It's the first time we've had a threesome round so there won't be many, but sometimes I'll also list pairings that aren't eligible to nominate. We take 16 nominations right here in the thread and then I'll start the rounds as soon as I can.

Respectshipping: 7
Pikashipping: 3

Respect again.

Mimori Kiryu

I'll say Respectshipping. ;D

Yeti

Banned
oh..
/r/espectshipping cause I like the name better 8|

taitofan

Stalker!
Respectshipping: 9
Pikashipping: 3

taitofan

Stalker!
Respectshipping: 9
Pikashipping: 4

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
one pikashipping for me please:)
it would be epic if Ash and his pika would win as the best couple (that's what they are wining right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.