• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
clonegeuseshipping again

if you didnt know the golden state (listed in my profile) is california, so my timezone is PST and its a new day ;035;

taitofan

Stalker!
...Look. All I don't want is for people to come in, vote for a ship to get it to advance, and then never come back unless support is being drummed up again. If Clongeuse won under those conditions, it's not even a worthy victory if you ask me. Nor is it fair to fans of the opposition or longtime voters whose votes aren't mattering because a slew of people we'll never see again (or only see once in a blue moon) came in before they could. Remember when Poke/Contest/Ranger and the lot won that way and everyone was angry? Yeah, just like that. I don't want that to happen again is all.

Clonegeuseshipping wins 10-6, but I'm not impressed by how it happened. If this happens during the second round, there will be disappointed people, and it won't be me or anyone who PMed me expressing their concerns today. I'm warning you all now. Anyway. Next...

Huntershipping (Hibiki/Ethan x Silver)
vs
HeartGoldshipping (Hibiki/Ethan x Kotone/Lyra)

Hunter~ Twas my Hibiki ship of choice till a certain stalker came along. And haha, Silver is so tsundere in this game it's adorable.

Huntershipping: 1
HeartGoldshipping: 0

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ugh i guess ill vote heartgold. meh.

taitofan

Stalker!
Huntershipping: 3
HeartGoldshipping: 2

taitofan

Stalker!
Huntershipping: 5

taitofan

Stalker!
Huntershipping: 8

Hunter again.

Yeti

Banned
*rolls a blunt and rages*

meh, don't care about either much but i guess i'll vote HeartGold

was clonegeuse even legal for this round? i mean betelgeuse already got first and it's that in a different order with different ages.... o3o
i know ozma has voted before but i guess blocking users who simply don't post on these forums much in general is fair.
if there was any foul play going on i wouldn't know about it because i don't get on irc regularly to see the voters (who go to what is essentially the shipping channel of #spp's server for all intensive purposes) speaking about this. i sure hope nobody is going and rallying voters, i think it's just they notice a ship everyone likes is up for voting & log on to sppf.
the chan rules do ban mars x saturn for discussion so it makes sense they all like members of the betelgeuse/jovian/clonegeuse triforce & care to vote on them, but i don't expect non-irc users to know the conversation that goes on in our channel of quality. if it is anything sketch i will be "8\" but as i said it is rather inconvenient for me to speak with most of them at the moment so i wouldn't know.
(i'm not arguing with the ban on beginning trainers btw i'm just saying i don't know what goes on with them atm but i doubt it's anything sketch)

and it's not that skiks doesn't like shipping, he doesn't like the shippers (his own words).

taitofan

Stalker!
First off, Katya, rule 7. You're permanently banned from the face-off for forum ban evasion anyway. Even if you troll the thread, I will not be counting any votes you may try to cast. Second, I said if there is any drama over this, Clonegeuse would be disqualified. You got it to move on but I still get this anyway...? Well, no more drama here, cause I'm giving it's slot to Wisdom. I warned you all Katya.

Huntershipping: 8
HeartGoldshipping: 4

taitofan

Stalker!
Huntershipping: 9
HeartGoldshipping: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.