• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Erika x Sumomo: 7
Stalkshipping: 6

Stalk again.

Vycksta

STALKSHIPPING cause Irwin wants a better set of balls to play with OH SHI- /nuked

If you need me I'll be in the gutter.

Kit Kat said:
ROFL haha well then we're the same. My laugh is pretty freaky but I love it because everyone goes WTF @ it. So us together is going to be pretty freaking scary!!
EW WORK. :X ewwwwwww no I have to go in later to close tonight actually, so I got to sleep in a bit.
We will have to LAUGH ON PURPOSE because... reactions are funny and we'd be too out of it to care. Yes. 8)

Lawl at work everyone was all WHY WERE YOU UP AT 4 AM because I was spamming everyone's Facebook and I was all "... I'm ALWAYS up at four am". That is trufax. MY WORKMATES DON'T UNDERSTAND ME SOB but that's okay cause it's not like we'll be friends forever or something. Pfffffft.

Yeti said:
sadly ignition and senirasu are probs one of the few times i overlap support o'(. i dunno why i even like both i just do ok!!!

yea i remember her. that was from my days of InfraRed as well.... back when i HOLY NUTS hated betelgeuse about as much as conjunction......... oh i guess i've always disliked conjunction LOL just not as vocally.
her stupid fic got me into the gd ship TRUCK MY LIFE now i get haters from all around for it (stupid meant lovingly it was a good fic)

poast pl0x. i need a good lol & that will provide it. he is a woman idgaf what you say 4KIDS AND GENDERBENDING FOREVER
YAHHHHHHHHH TRICK YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SEEING AS CONJUNCTIONSHIPPING TALK IS BANNED HERE I HAD TO IGNORE HALF OF YOUR COMMENT, SORRY THAR.

OH RLY NAO? RAAAAAAAAAAAGE except... IDK man. Never come across a shipper of both this is a rare and bewildering thing SUCH A PERSON EXISTS? Holy wheel of Soi.

... and fine, I'll get that pic. It's not epically drawn but you can tell it's him or in your case her! You'll see it next time I votetan.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
Stalk!!! OMGGGG IRWIN <33333333 The power of Stalk~.

I hope Lyra x Irwin is Fameshipping, it's not taken, and it's perfect that Irwin loves her and her fame and he stalks her and people stalk with fame etc.

taitofan

Stalker!
STALKSHIPPING cause Irwin wants a better set of balls to play with OH SHI- /nuked.
*strangled gurgley sound here* Twin I...I think that is the greatest thing I have ever heard and oh god why do I wanna write this now??? What have you done to meeeeeeee?

A-anyway. Stalkshipping wins 12-8 and omg you guys. <3 I honestly thought it would be creamed. Go Irwin go!

And fyi, if you all can talk about Conjunctionshipping civilly, be my guest. You don't need to like/dislike it, I just don't wanna turn this into a flame war. Talk if it pleases you, just don't let it get out of hand. Kay?

Anyway, next round!

Kansasshipping (Kotone/Lyra x Akane/Whitney)
vs
Launchshipping (Apollo/Archer x Lance/Proton)

Launch for me!

Kansasshipping: 0
Launchshipping: 1

First to 15 moves on.

Vycksta

I HAVE DONE NOTHING EXCEPT BE DIRTY MINDED. 8) forever

ALSO THIS MATCHUP IS TERRIBLE because I have to vote against the SSRE and go for Kansas. It IS my Lyra OTP and one of the top 6 and yeah, love it too much. oyz

Take Sailor Proton while you're at it as well.

Yeti

Banned
VYCKSTA
WHY DOES THAT IMAGE
LOOK SO RIGHT

HELP IT'S HUN ALL OVER AGAIN
ONLY HE'S NEVER ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE A GIRL I DON'T THINK

YET HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE ONE
HELP IDK WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.............

i was so close to getting conjunction banned
;p;

just kidding it's my favorite topic of discussion
namely because i can say how much better jovian is than it ^_^
nah i love discussing it civilly on sppf........ i can't be banned on lj for flaming the mess out of it but i am 100% civil on sppf
no h8 on its fans
h8 on its fics tho with furry incest mess vrrr vrrr i can't cope
just the combination of crises is too much

yeah i am a weird one shipping ignition and senirasu huh :C
like of all the characters/ships to double up on, of ALL the things, those two lol.
on the other hand, alexandrian really bugs me so who knows (is that even the right name lol)

also, the truly relevant info:

LAUNCHSHIPPING
I DON'T LIKE EITHER BUT THIS HAS APOLLO
EH IS SORT OF ATTRACTIVE
JS
NOT JUPITER HOT THO SHE IS SMOKING LIKE SHE GOT LAUNCHED INTO THE SUN
ROFL DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE
LAUNCHED INTO THE SUN

taitofan

Stalker!
I HAVE DONE NOTHING EXCEPT BE DIRTY MINDED. 8) forever
When I write it I'm pointing out that you inspired me in my Authors Notes. ;P But oh man, dirty mindedness ftw. I wanna write it sooooo bad~ Irwin's HGSS comments are still delightfully shippy, but I miss the balls line.

Kansasshipping: 3
Launchshipping: 2

taitofan

Stalker!
Kansasshipping: 5
Launchshipping: 4

Launch again.

Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

We will have to LAUGH ON PURPOSE because... reactions are funny and we'd be too out of it to care. Yes. 8)

LIKE I DO ANYWAYS. BUT OMGOMG these people wont know you and they'll be all like "MANDI CHICK IS WEIRDOOOOOO >< WHY DO WE HANG OUT WITH HER CAUSE SHE'S FUN! YAYAYAYAYAY" and they'd want to join us but they can't rise up to our awesomeness!

...Kansasshipping for me!
wow this site sucks. @_@ EASTER LAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.