• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

/laughing
Oh, may I ask why... erm, 3 ships?
Because of the farce that happened surrounding Clonegeuse vs. Wisdom both have been disqualified to stop further arguing.

Thought it was obvious.

Voting for Strategistshipping and Eagleshipping.

taitofan

Stalker!
*nods* Bryony got it right on the money.

Strategistshipping: 6
Huntershipping: 6
Eagleshipping: 2

Strategist and Hunter again.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
And now those people disappear it seems.

New day so, Strategistshipping and Huntershipping again.

105 pages of Kuroko artworks at pixiv, what is this i dont even...

taitofan

Stalker!
Strategistshipping: 9
Huntershipping: 8
Eagleshipping: 3

Vycksta

Strategistshipping because I'm obvious and Eagleshipping cause again, I'm obvious. Huntershipping's got nothing on the stupid sexy Rocket Executives. It wishes it was that awesome. 8)

taitofan said:
I have no idea, but I was so happy when I saw that it wasn't and was able to snatch it for this ship. SO SO HAPPY.

Haha, sure thing, I'll PM it to you or something before I post it anywhere else. *thinking it'll go on ff.net and the writing journal* I only have two pages so far, but considering I'm working on three fics at once I'd say that's pretty good. XD
It is the perfect name. Also I think I ship it AND IT'S YOUR FAULT sob

PM ME LIKE A BOSSCAKE or i'll smack you with a paddle actually IDK I'm just on this high from three hours sleep in three days and eating coffee latte ice-cream. By Soi, so delicious.

Yeti said:
once upon a time i was. then i spammed how glorious of a woman he was and people gave up resisting.
i think i might be the only one who prefers Steel as het but that's just cause I like het better in general.
these forums are going for the record: slowest load time not on a black friday.

this is why i am not convinced of his gender... such a womanly figure is not just 'random chance' design-wise.

name it I'mKindaBusyshipping STOP CALLIN STOP CALLIN I DON'T WANNA THINK ANYMORE
or LadyGagashipping lololololol Telephone video js
IDK what made me like Hun as a woman... OH WAIT, YES. When I stopped being so 1337 and watched the dub and the voice. Hun's voice. It fitted so damn much. Better than his/her/it/nuke's original voice ktnxbai.

FFFFFF I wanna draw those two in the American outfits Gaga/Bey wear. Spangly 8) Telephoneshipping? Haters can call if they want but there's no-one home

Medea said:
It's because I'm writing it...and Vy has a whip and she's whipping my butt to get the fic done.
YOUR DAMN FAULT FOR MENTIONING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. And it's a nuke. 8)

taitofan

Stalker!
Fufufu, Stalkshipping is just that good! Besides, if you're gonna tempt me into writing smut for it and demand to be the first to read it, I'd hope I could tempt you into shipping it!

Strategistshipping: 10
Huntershipping: 8
Eagleshipping: 4

Medea

Excalibur
Well now that I made several of you giggly as school girls...

Strategistshipping and Huntershipping.

I assume Vy is a happy fangirl.

WHY AM I UP SO EARLY ON SUNDAY WHYYYYY.
cause I went to bed at like 5, 6am, and slept like an hour maybe I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I HATE YOU INSOMNIA!! and I was going to go to sleep like an hour ago but I turned and there was a nasty bug so i was all "OH HELL NO!" and I got up and made more coffee.

I'm running on a sleepless mind + extra cups of coffee all morning and day and night! 8D that's how i go about most days! I usually get more sleep but :X OH WELL. CAFFEINE!

yeah. SMELL MY COFFEE BREATH! And add the morning breath. You got a lovely smell right there, nomnommmmmm!
Strategist and Hunter again bb's!!

taitofan

Stalker!
Okay guys, here's our plan for a bit. We're gonna finish up what we've been doing. Next round though, instead of going to the semi-finals, we're gonna do something special which you shall soon see. I recently had a talk with a mod and from what I was told what I'll be doing is the best course of action. Don't fret; you shall see.

Oh, and Strategist and Hunter again.

Strategistshipping: 14
Huntershipping: 12
Eagleshipping: 6

taitofan

Stalker!
That sounds like a good idea...let's do that too. XD *has strawberry cake with chocolate frosting actually*

Huntershipping: 12
Eagleshipping: 7

Strategistshipping has hit 15 so only vote for one now please.

Yeti

Banned
And now those people disappear it seems.
"ok"......
that's why except for the beginning trainers, who can't vote anymore, everyone who tried to vote Clonegeuse voted in at least one other round too, unless I missed someone??
?_?
?__?
?_?
no h8/drama i am js, please know wtf you're talking about before poasting.

IDK what made me like Hun as a woman... OH WAIT, YES. When I stopped being so 1337 and watched the dub and the voice. Hun's voice. It fitted so damn much. Better than his/her/it/nuke's original voice ktnxbai.

FFFFFF I wanna draw those two in the American outfits Gaga/Bey wear. Spangly 8) Telephoneshipping? Haters can call if they want but there's no-one home
Hun's voice in the dub is the best. Like wtf you have to be deaf to not appreciate her voice gdi TRUCK YEA HUN'S DUB VOICE
TRUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

do it so I can trollol.
cause they're not gonna reach proton's telephone o3o
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHshipping o3o telephone is valid if it's not taken tho

hello users
because strategist =/= conjunction
i will voat
strategist and
eagle
wtf is huntershipping who is even in that mess, how irrelevant to my life
go team rocket!!
edit: sry this frm lagged 2 badly strategist hadn't won yet ;p;

also............
regarding this.. special event o3o

SO PREPARE FOR THE SHIP OF A LIFETIME
BE PREPARED FOR THE STRONGTH GEUSE
A SHINING NEW VICTOR
IS TIPTOEING NEARER
VYCKSTA: AND WHERE DOES STRATEGIST FEATURE?
YETI: JUST LISTEN TO CLONEGEUSE FANCLUB LEADER
I KNOW IT SOUNDS VICIOUS
BUT CLONEGEUSE'S VOATING AIN'T SUSPICIOUS
WHEN AT LAST IT IS GIVEN ITS WIN
AND JOINS BETELGEUSE AS #1
BE PREPARED

n/o or drama meant to users pl0x don't rage plz no ;p;

Last edited:

Mars Girl

OOH WATERMELON BRB!!
Dear Lord up in the heavens above this cruel, sick, fur*** world....

Please grant Eagleshipping the strength to win this faceoff... please do it so we can further believe in Your Word and what You would want us to live like in this evil world...

*looks up at the sky as the heavenly tears fall down from her cheeks and the doves fly around angelically*

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Huntershipping again.

@ Yeti: I know what I'm talking about, dun worry bb.

EDIT: Going to edit my post and vote for Huntershipping again since it's a new day and I don't really want to double-post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.