• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

taitofan

Stalker!
Spiffyshipping: 8
Comashipping: 23

Coma again.

Man guys, if we want this to continue (I know FOs are dying all together though, so...) I need to know what we should do next.

taitofan

Stalker!
And~ Comashipping wins the title of Best Shinji/Paul Ship! Congrats to second through fourth: Spiffy, Novel, and DarkStreak!

Now... We're having noms for... Well, no one said anything, so my choice I guess? It's too early for anything with Isshu... Okay, how about Best Rival Ship? It can be anything as long as it's humanxhuman and has at least one rival to a PC/main character. It can be a game/anime/manga-exclusive character. Examples: Gary, Drew, Harley, Zoey, Paul, Kenny, Barry, Richie, Wally, Nando, Conway, etc. Basically, if they're your rival in the games or a league/contest rival in the anime, they work. Only ships that have won first place cannot be nominated.

I'm not gonna nominate right now. So 16 slots open, though if we at least get eight at this point I'll be happy. XD;

taitofan

Stalker!
Well, after days, SPPf finally lets me get to this thread. ;P

Assuming we make it into the round... I'll nominate Bedazzle (Naoshi/Nando x Kouhei/Conway). Err...14 more. Maybe only 6 more. We'll see.

Medea

Excalibur
Satoshi/Ash x Jun/Barry

I forget the name but I would like to nominate it.

taitofan

Stalker!
Avie and Medea's are fine. Advanceshipping is not. There are no rivals in that. Please check to see what we're doing if you want to nominate.

Four down, four to go.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
This is random and I'm not sure if it even has a name yet, but I'd like to nominate Zoey/Nozomi x Cassidy/Yamato. :|

taitofan

Stalker!
Well... It's time. The FO section is dying and this thread is more or less done. I'd rather end this myself than just have it fade away, so I officially declare, after over four years and 23755 posts, the Shipping FO is finished.

I thank each and every person who helped this FO become the biggest FO here to date. I couldn't have done it without your help!

Good bye and good night fellow shippers. Rock on. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.