1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shipping Face-Off

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by taitofan, May 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taitofan

taitofan Stalker!

Spiffyshipping: 8
    Comashipping: 23

Coma again.

Man guys, if we want this to continue (I know FOs are dying all together though, so...) I need to know what we should do next.

2. Jagged Little Pill

Jagged Little Pill the good life

Coma this time.

3. Avegaille

Avegaille ジャッジメントですの!

Comashipping some more... and I really have no clue on what to do now... OTL

4. taitofan

taitofan Stalker!

And~ Comashipping wins the title of Best Shinji/Paul Ship! Congrats to second through fourth: Spiffy, Novel, and DarkStreak!

Now... We're having noms for... Well, no one said anything, so my choice I guess? It's too early for anything with Isshu... Okay, how about Best Rival Ship? It can be anything as long as it's humanxhuman and has at least one rival to a PC/main character. It can be a game/anime/manga-exclusive character. Examples: Gary, Drew, Harley, Zoey, Paul, Kenny, Barry, Richie, Wally, Nando, Conway, etc. Basically, if they're your rival in the games or a league/contest rival in the anime, they work. Only ships that have won first place cannot be nominated.

I'm not gonna nominate right now. So 16 slots open, though if we at least get eight at this point I'll be happy. XD;

5. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

Oh let's give this one a go;

Celemnashipping (Nozomi/Zoey x Urura/Ursula)

>8)

6. taitofan

taitofan Stalker!

Well, after days, SPPf finally lets me get to this thread. ;P

Assuming we make it into the round... I'll nominate Bedazzle (Naoshi/Nando x Kouhei/Conway). Err...14 more. Maybe only 6 more. We'll see.

7. Avegaille

Avegaille ジャッジメントですの!

ZoeyxPaul for some random lulz? *bricked*

8. Medea

Medea Excalibur

Satoshi/Ash x Jun/Barry

I forget the name but I would like to nominate it.

9. AshxMay4Life

AshxMay4Life New Member

Satoshi/Ash x Haruka/May

10. taitofan

taitofan Stalker!

Avie and Medea's are fine. Advanceshipping is not. There are no rivals in that. Please check to see what we're doing if you want to nominate.

Four down, four to go.

11. Ampris

Ampris Slip slidin'

This is random and I'm not sure if it even has a name yet, but I'd like to nominate Zoey/Nozomi x Cassidy/Yamato. :|

12. taitofan

taitofan Stalker!

Well... It's time. The FO section is dying and this thread is more or less done. I'd rather end this myself than just have it fade away, so I officially declare, after over four years and 23755 posts, the Shipping FO is finished.

I thank each and every person who helped this FO become the biggest FO here to date. I couldn't have done it without your help!

Good bye and good night fellow shippers. Rock on. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.