• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medea

Excalibur
LadyLovershipping

DINGDINGDINGDING!

Kimura is certainly a character!

taitofan

Stalker!
KenjixOtto: 1
LadyLovershipping: 6

LadyLover again.

Now, since I'm still not sure... Two groups of four with the first two reaching 15, or four groups of two with the first one reaching 15? For general anime of course. Basically, did you like the way the first round went, or shall we go back to the regular format?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
LadyLovershipping again... and I think the regular format... seems convincing... but I like faster stuff soo... the 4 groups thingy works too... XD

Medea

Excalibur
It's because the dub is trez-funny! "Huh? 11 o' clock *crack* DINGDONG"

LadyLovershipping!

taitofan

Stalker!
LadyLovershipping again.

KenjixOtto: 3
LadyLovershipping: 14

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
LadyLovershipping again.

KenjixOtto: 3
LadyLovershipping: 13

taitofan

Stalker!
LadyLovershipping wins 16-4. Next...

Gendersonfusedshipping [Harley x Jakotsu (Inuyasha)]
vs
Syaoran Li (Card Captor Sakura/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles) x Shuu/Drew

Genderconfused, cause it's still so insanely compatible. In a really twisted way.

Gendersonfusedshipping: 1
SyaoranxShuu: 0

Ginta x Hakakku (Inuyasha)
Souseiseki x Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
Yukari Tanizaki x Minamo "Nyamo" Kurosawa (Azumanga Daioh)
Kiba Inuzuka x Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)

Okay, we're doing them in fours I guess, since no one seemed to care. It's hard cause I at least a little like everything that went though... But yummy yuri SouseisekixSuiseiseki twincest for me, and...KibaNaru I guess. I was a big fan for a while.

GintaxHakakku: 0
SouseisekixSuiseiseki: 1
YukarixMinamo: 0
KibaxNaruto: 1

First two to 15 move on.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Gendersonfusedshipping + Souseiseki x Suiseiseki and Yukari Tanizaki x Minamo "Nyamo" Kurosawa

And wow... everyone indeed died... o.o;;

Medea

Excalibur
Gendersonfusedshipping - I claimed it! Would you expect anything else from me?

Ginta x Hakakku - Fine by me

Yukari x Minamo (Nyamo)

Status
Not open for further replies.