• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shipping Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medea

Excalibur
Poketherapyshipping

taitofan

Stalker!
Poketherapyshipping wins 23-7. Finals~

Poketherapyshipping (Mitsuru/Wally x Tooi Rondo/Tory Lund)
vs
Coldcoffeeshipping (Shinji/Paul x Jun)

I shan't give up on PokeTherapy. It has my vote.

Poketherapyshipping: 1
Coldcoffeeshipping: 0

First to 25 wins Best Nevermet Couple 2.0!

Other buisness... Next was going to be May-December Romance, but I've decided to start the character rounds first. First off will be Best Kasumi/Misty Couple. I decided the first three character rounds will be the main female protagonist, so after May-December will be Haruka, then after Villain 2.0 will be Hikari. So be thinking of your Kasumi couple. Poke and Chest have won first place already, so they will not be eligible, but her with any other human character (and I might make Pokemon exceptions, like for Nyasu) is fine.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Glad next round status was clarified, thank you =) I already have a Kasumi couple in mind.

ColdCoffee

Yeti

Banned
Coldcoffee o)

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Other buisness... Next was going to be May-December Romance, but I've decided to start the character rounds first. First off will be Best Kasumi/Misty Couple. I decided the first three character rounds will be the main female protagonist, so after May-December will be Haruka, then after Villain 2.0 will be Hikari. So be thinking of your Kasumi couple. Poke and Chest have won first place already, so they will not be eligible, but her with any other human character (and I might make Pokemon exceptions, like for Nyasu) is fine.

Even if Misty/Meowth already won fourth place, or whatever it got that one time?

And voting ColdCoffee.

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Poketherapy, even though I don't think it has a chance.

taitofan

Stalker!
Poketherapyshipping: 2
Coldcoffeeshipping: 5

@Ampris: It didn't win first, and it wouldn't be a 2.0 round, so it'd be okay. It's only the 2.0 rounds I don't want any ships that have already placed trying again. So yeah, I'll let that one in, as well as any other Kasumi ship that placed 2nd-4th. =3

Mel-Girl

left. right.
ColdCoffee.

It's the only ship in this face-off that is allowed to beat Bishieshipping, so it must kill PokeTherapy so that Bishieshipping can be the only one to rival ColdCoffee and therefore, technically doing better than PokeTherapy, making it no.2 and - *shot to pieces*

Yeah, I vote ColdCoffeeshipping. :D

Ampris

Slip slidin'
@Ampris: It didn't win first, and it wouldn't be a 2.0 round, so it'd be okay. It's only the 2.0 rounds I don't want any ships that have already placed trying again. So yeah, I'll let that one in, as well as any other Kasumi ship that placed 2nd-4th. =3

Awesome. :D

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Poketherapyshipping plz. ColdCoffee won't be a never-met anymore once we see more episodes involving Jun and Shinji... :p

taitofan

Stalker!
Poketherapyshipping: 4
Coldcoffeeshipping: 9

Poketherapy again. I too doubt Coldcoffee will stay nevermet, but who knows...

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Poketherapy again, please. Can't let this be a total landslide.

taitofan

Stalker!
Poketherapyshipping: 5
Coldcoffeeshipping: 9

Status
Not open for further replies.